¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Afternoon Hun,
You looked stunning at the meet hun, beauitful hunni you really are xxx

Hey all...

I'm still 3lbs over posted & want to give myself a bit of a buffer before Christmas, I just want to be really comfortable in my 12's rather than on the cusp of them being tight, I'm not trying to lose loads just be a bit more comfortable.... besides tis the season of alcohol & all things chocolate so need to be a little bit good upfront!!

Am struggling a bit with hypo's... seems like I have reactive hypoglycemia which means that the slightest swaying plummets my blood sugars which is not good at all... am having to be very careful about what I eat atm more because of this than losing weight but its a Brucie bonus!!

Got seriously hacked off my an ebayer tonight, bought & pais for an item I won at £16 plus £5 postage... got an email at 1350 to say it was dispatched... then got an email at 1643 asking for another £17 postage, taking it to £22 postage for a lamp!! Told them that they had calculated & advertised postage at £5 & that its not my fault they misjudged & how they hell can a lamp weight enough to justify £22 postage!!! Hope to get money back & try to find elsewhere.... this seller only had 3 feedback (but kinda figured I'd give them the benefit of the doubt) after several things today they are at -2!! Buyer beware!

I could do with a buffer but seem to be going the wrong way lol, and the German markets in Manchester certainly didn't help today lol - hey ho, roll on tomorrow.........................can't wait to go to work (not) xx

And limoncello lol xxx tomorrow be another day :) and hopefully there will be sleep in between now and then for both of us.

Sorry to the rest of you, will try and catch up with you at lunchtime xxx

Morning Linz... I love limoncella :) ... Enjoy your day :)

GGGrrrr to the ebay seller!!

I know what you mean about having a buffer, there's nothing worse than feeling bloated after Christmas... although most of us end up that way anyhow :)

Especially if we start celebrating early.... ;) xxx

Morning Linz, yes ebay can be a nightmare I've heard

Hi Linz
Annoying re the ebay seller. We've generally been lucky buying and i try really hard to be a good seller too! Always someone ruins the experience!

Hope you are having a good day
Xxx

Hi Linz - can't believe it's been about a week since I last visited. Thanks for all your visits to my diary. We are all busy this time of year aren't we - and its SO exhausting. Hope you get some "Me" time in between x

Hi all...

Just back in from my third body shop party his week... as Gem says its a nuts time of the year for us all & I definatly feel like my candle is about to meet in the middle... just about to sit for a bit with a glass of red & work thru putting my order on, bet the stock situation is dire!!

Jacob came out of school today very flushed & with a real thick sounding throat, after a dose of medicine he was growling away like a proper Allosaurus would so hopefully he'll manage the last day of the week at school....

Paul's away, my poor Dad came over to sit for us thankfully... he's out on a jolly with work all night, tomorrow night he's got a lads night out..... I have a feeling that Saturday night at my works do he'll be asleep in the starter!!

Amalie is uber excited about Christmas... not helped by the fact I got them both Playmobil calendars this year with my nectar points so they're getting a little toy everyday... Jacob has dinosaurs & Amalie princess wedding.... OMG were they designed specifically for my kids!

Right off to finish my nights work.... although I could be tempted to stay up for longer by my Shiraz but tomorrow is a work day!

Promise to take some time out & catch up with all yr news... I'm such a crap internet mate right now!!

Morning Linz - I used to like Body Shop. I still like the white musk spray and shower gel but I've had to throw loads of the vit. E range away as it reacts on my skin. Also I try not to go in the shops anymore as they now seem to be putting the chemical that I am alergic to in some of their perfumes and I react to just walking into the shop x

Morning Linz,

yes Gem there was a girl at work who's perfume always made me sneeze.

Morning Linz! Sounds full on... But fun? :)

Back