¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Im telling you Linz, enjoy every minute of the buzz the kids are on, cause before you know it they are lumbering 15 year olds that dont even remember they have an advent calendar :-((((
I <3 Body Shop, but its sooooo expensive over here. They used to do the most gorgeous primrose perfume oil.... I loved it, then they bleddy stopped.
Anyhoo, have a nice weekend. Hope you get some relax somewhere along the lines.
xxx

Hi Linz, hope you are having a fab weekend:)
We were going to get a playmobil calendar for DD too but decided to go for lego instead. DH bought a wooden box with numbered doors, made little orgami paper trays to go in each door and then we divided out a lego christmas scene to make across the month. So far we have a fireplace built - great fun every morning:D

Xxx

What a fab DH you have Katie!!! :)

Morning Linz :)

Morning all.... having such trouble sleeping atm, waking about half 2 & then falling asleep about 6ish just before the alarm goes off, don't understand how I can be so tired but not sleep?

Looking forward to the kids breaking up in 2 weeks time, am taking some unpaid days off so that we get to spend some time together the week before Christmas!

Present shopping all done just need to start wrapping & writing cards... hate that bit!

Hope yr all well & having some Zzzz's unlike me.xx

Morning Linz... It might be stress... Have you tried camomile tea, lavender, hops under your pillow...

I used to have that sleep pattern but when I had the acupuncture over the summer he fixed me ... But it's returned a bit now ... :)

The guy was treating me for the arthritis but he did a catch all so included areas to help with sleep and I have to say it did work ... :)

Hi hun sorry you're having trouble sleeping, so upsetting to be awake when everyone else is zzzzing around you.

What about a family walk after dinner, maybe physically tire you out a bit (apart from all the rushing around you already do?!)?

A hot, milky drink should help... apparently alcohol gets you to sleep briefly but not for a full nights sleep. I know when I wake after 7 hours I'm sooooo grateful :)

Morning Linz... Hope you slept better? :)

Morning Linz,
The surprise birthday tea sounds like a really fun and exciting idea - hope you have a blast:D

Just thinking about the sleeping issue - can only offer hugs and what i do as a possible suggestion. When i'm stressed at work i wake up in early hours and cant get back to sleep. Also used to travel internationally and really crap at dealing with jet lag! After many years decided to work on the sense of despair (if i dont sleep ill be tired and i cant...x). So i always have music available by the bed - after 30 mins or so i put something on and just enjoy listening to it - end up in a restful trance even if not actually asleep. My theory is that lying in bed with eyes closed and relaxed is next best thing to sleep and a darn sight better than previous stress. Tried different music - the two that work for me are a music meditation type one plus classical that i know really well (you dont want to be surprised by the music lol)

Anyhow hope you get some more sleep soon
Xxx

Morning Linz, that's a nice surprise for your dad love

Oh what fun - a surprise party!! :D He'll be thrilled!

Have a lovely time xxx

Hope the party goes well - but of course it will :D

Re sleep, good suggestions from Katie there - but if I'm utterly desperate I take two nurofen, for some reason they knock me out for about three hours.

Back