¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hi Linz - caught up at last - enjoy the run up to Christmas with the little ones x

Morning Linz :)

Morning Linz, yes wot Bren says ^

Hi All

Surprise party was fab, my Dad was totally blown away with it all.

Been another busy one but managed to pack in some fun things too, had a Mum's night out on Friday which was hysterical, imagine being stuck in a room with drunken David Brent's, Alan Carr's & Harry Hill's mix that with a DJ who you couldn't understand & a rather eclectic mix of music!! Food was lush tho!! It finished early just before midnight so 5 of us jumped in a car & gatecrashed another venue til the early hours!

Last night was my Mum's gospel concert which was the best one ever... Kids did me proud as it didn't finish til 2230 & they were dancing & singing their little socks off from 1830 so it didn't take long for them to fall asleep once in the car & today we've had a chilled out day, so far we've watched X Factor, Willy Wonka's chocolate factory & Turner and Hooch, so we've all benefited from some chill time... I even managed a little sofa siesta!

Hope you guys are all well... this is the last of the hectic weeks, with nativities, christmas parties, clubs finishing & having to work... have decided to take some unpaid leave the following week as Hubby has some leave to use up so we both work on the 19th then thats it for 2 whole weeks!! Can't wait!!

Hi Linz, so lovely to jear from you and the parties all sound great fun. It's really great when the kids are in the swing too:D

We are supposed to be heading out into the street in half an hour to carol and celebrate with the neighbours .....slightly concerned due to light drizzle and forecast of it only getting heavier - yuk:eek:

So pleased you are going to get some hols - it's been quite a ride and will be lovely to have some proper family time together....until you all get sick of each other?!

Enjoy the rest of your sunday
Xxxx

Sounds fab Linz! Will be great to have all that time off ! :)

Morning Linz - good to hear you've got a lovely family Christmas planned with a good compromise with the folks x

Morning Linz, how's things love.

Back