¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning all... first day of the holidays & I was woken at 0445 by Amalie telling me the dummy fairy had visited, taken her dummies to the babies & left her with a beautiful Ballerina! Since then she's been trying to be very brave as she's obviously realised the enormity of what it means! Still a couple of rough nights sleeps will be worth it to finally wean her off the bloomin' things!

Have done a couple of mammoth wrapping sessions the last 2 nights & only have Paul's to do, gonna make mince pies later with the kids so they can take them into my office tomorrow when they come in to meet everyone. Still gotta get & do a food shop but it won't be much as we're only here Christmas day then head off visiting til New Year.

Jakey has football camp today, gonna have to make sure he's wrapped up warm, although he doesn't seem to feel it unlike me these days!

Off to the docs tomorrow to hopefully get my hypo's sorted but not holding my breath!

Have a good Tuesday.xx

Morning Linz. I'm thinking about 9pm on Thursday for food shopping! Same as you I only have to think of 1 day then we are away too but ds1 will be here so need to have some food in for him.

I always loved Christmas so much when the kids were little - enjoy cos they grow up all too soon x

Dietkitty said:
Morning Linz. I'm thinking about 9pm on Thursday for food shopping! Same as you I only have to think of 1 day then we are away too but ds1 will be here so need to have some food in for him.

Sounds like a good plan hun.... we're having party food Christmas day, as we've got roasts at both sets of parents so that's a result! Freezer to oven food my kinda cooking then more time chilling!

ladyfelsham said:
Action packed day as usual, hun xxx

And bless wee Amelie for being brave about the dummy fairy!

I know bless her, she was offering,me the Ballerina back that the fairy had brought her saying she wanted them back but I was strong telling her they'd already been given to new babies. Tonight will be the test.x

Cooking happening here too later -a few bits for friends' party tomorrow. The girls are making fairy cakes which we will decorate tomorrow and I am going to make Delia's chocolate truffle torte OMG !!!!

Good luck with the remainder of the wrapping and shopping !!

Hi Linz, hope this evening isn't too bad for both you and amalie - always difficult as our babies grow into princesses:D
Xxx

mommyB said:
Cooking happening here too later -a few bits for friends' party tomorrow. The girls are making fairy cakes which we will decorate tomorrow and I am going to make Delia's chocolate truffle torte OMG !!!!

Good luck with the remainder of the wrapping and shopping !!

OMG torte sounds lush, hope yr back home & testing out A's amaretto cocktails.xx

Back