¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Have a magical Christmas x

Gemstone said:
I always loved Christmas so much when the kids were little - enjoy cos they grow up all too soon x

So true! I can be so child like at Christmas - and my 'kids' just roll their eyes at me! Lol :)

Evening, sweetheart.

Hope you are almost ready for Christmas now. Great that you will have an easy day food wise on Christmas Day as it give you much more time to have fun with the children.

What a brave girl Amalie was giving away her dummies to the new babies. ;) I just wish my daughter would do something similar with my granddaughter Milly as I get fed up with seeing what would be lovely photos of her if she did not have a dummy stuck in her mouth. She is four and a half now. Still would not dare suggest anything because I would get my head bitten off.:eek:

Have a lovely Christmas.

Hugs

Pam xxx

PS Hope the hypos get sorted pdq.

Redpam said:
Evening, sweetheart.

Hope you are almost ready for Christmas now. Great that you will have an easy day food wise on Christmas Day as it give you much more time to have fun with the children.

What a brave girl Amalie was giving away her dummies to the new babies. ;) I just wish my daughter would do something similar with my granddaughter Milly as I get fed up with seeing what would be lovely photos of her if she did not have a dummy stuck in her mouth. She is four and a half now. Still would not dare suggest anything because I would get my head bitten off.:eek:

Have a lovely Christmas.

Hugs

Pam xxx

PS Hope the hypos get sorted pdq.

Hi lovely lady....

Yep Christmas day will be all about time together, hitting Waitrose at 8am tomorrow to get it all done!

Amalie has been amazing off to sleep last night & tonight with no bother bless her, so proud of her & very pleased we've done it, I hated seeing her at nighttime with it in her mouth so I know where your coming from.

Doctor reckons I'm not eating enough or getting enough carbs, so we'll get thru Christmas then try out low GI properly & see how we get on.

Thanks Pam.xx

Morning Linz! What a brave girl Amalie's been! Now you don't have to worry about it anymore!

And... maybe low GI's the way to go? Have a good day :)

Afternoon Linz, bless Amalie and her dummies, hope she forgets them very quickly and that you all have a brilliant Christmas and New Year xx

Afternoon chuck..
hope DD is ok now and she is feeling better...think i said when my DS was 4 he put his "do do" on the xmas tree that xmas eve and santa left an extra pressie for him !!!LOL he was impressed..have a good day xx

Hi Linz,
Bet you never thought you would hear the day that a doctor would tell you that you arent eating enough!!!
Im going to Lidl tomorrow morning at 8.... for the last of my stuff. I just nipped into aldi to get pizzas for the boys, and it was bare looking!!!
xxx

Curlz said:
Afternoon chuck..
hope DD is ok now and she is feeling better...think i said when my DS was 4 he put his "do do" on the xmas tree that xmas eve and santa left an extra pressie for him !!!LOL he was impressed..have a good day xx

Yes thanks babe, the form has done amazing, ours were do do's too... Jakey left his for the reindeer AJ said hers had to go to a fairy!!!

clarri said:
Hi Linz,
Bet you never thought you would hear the day that a doctor would tell you that you arent eating enough!!!
Im going to Lidl tomorrow morning at 8.... for the last of my stuff. I just nipped into aldi to get pizzas for the boys, and it was bare looking!!!
xxx
I know I'm not sure how she's come to that conclusion coz I'm sure if you include my alcohol calories there is more than enough!

Thankfully everything wax well stocked as we had earmarked Morrisons & Lidls to visit but didn't have too

Back