¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Happy New Year's Eve Linz... We're all going clean and green in the New Year and I can't wait! Lol... :) xx

Morning lovely Linz - happy new years eve:D

Sounds like a wonderful christmas with the kids - always special seeing it through their eyes (i try to ignore the commercial pressie mindset they have though;) ) we've been down on the isle of wight with my cousin and their kids. As DD is an only child it's always so lovely to see all 4 of them playing (fairly) nicely together. There were card games, dressing up, walks on the beach with walkie talkies, cards, nintendo and lego! AND the adults got some off time too!

Low GI sounds like a good idea if that will make you feel better - enjoy!
Have a great new year
Xxx

Happy New Year m'dear
Here's wishing 2012 brings us all a peaceful time

happy 2012! :) hope you have a wonderful year xxx

Hi lovely people how are you all? Hope you all had a fab New Year... ours was fab & the year has been non-stop since it started!

First day of low GI'ing (well apart from the cheesy mash!) No alcohol for me today although I am craving a glass of merlot! Reckon I've been having a bottle a day over the Christmas period....scarey huh, back on the wagon in every sense now! Mind you I have only gained 1.5lbs but head down now as I'm still 8lbs over posted!

Hope to catch up with you all properly tomorrow.xx

Evening lovely linz:D. Not a school night yet - spent the afternoon at my friends celbrating the new year with champagne...oops;). Well done getting going - wed DD heads back so a good time to think:)
Xxx

Morning Linz, I'm on strict induction here, 11lbs over posted weight, and seeing as I was 5lbs under on Christmas Eve you can see how bad I've been. LOL

only 1.5lbs on is absolutely fantastic Linz, well done! :D x

Morning all, seem to have neglecting my diary somewhat. Well we were all back to the routine on Tues, kids to school, back to work, kind of nice in a way especially as none of the clubs have started back this week, next week it all goes mental again!

Have been trying low GI this week but seem to have bloated terribly & actually gained weight which is mightly disappointing especially as Paul has lost 6lbs in 3 days & not been that strict.... I also had a hypo last night which is the first one for ages, even all over the Christmas period I did without any.... may have to re think my plans!

Sleeping is crap again at the minute, catching about 4-5 hours a night which isn't good long term & my eyes look shocking!! May have to take something like a Nytol & see if that helps?

Money is a big stress factor this month so that could be why, not helped by the fact the lovely new lady at work missed off all my leave which is a week & a halfs pay, still when it gets added into next months that will be healthy but i'll be clobbered for tax I suspect.... mind you I said to Paul if we can get thru this month we need to review why we spend so much other months!

May have some developments at work this month, have given my boss a bit of food for thought as to how I could perhaps be used better... hopefully it could lead to new exciting things!

Right off to have some kindle time before waking my very very sleepy kids.... why were they awake by 0730 in the hols but now.....?

Back