¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz and a belated happy new year. Loving the kindle too (a few teething problems but fun). Glad you had a lovely Christmas and exciting prospects for the new year.

I have had an absolutely crap sleeping pattern all over the Christmas (mainly due to back pain) and have taken several days to catch up.

Have a good day x

Morning Linz. So sorry to hear about bloat, hypo, stress and lack of sleep! Hope you can settle a few asap.

We're enjoying DD back at school but agree the craziness of all the activities starts next week:D
Xxx

Morning Linz, it's nice to get back into routine isn't it love. :)

Evening hun - so sorry to hear about the lack of sleep - I've been the same this week and know exactly what you mean about the eyes!

And sorry your work mucked up your pay, that's such a right royal pain when you're watching the pennies!

Re GI, I tried GL for a few days and was exactly the same - bloated and really windy, glad to stop doing it TBH. Vicky said she has been the same :(

I hope you are feeling loads better Linz x

Hi Linz, sorry to hear your suffering with bloat, lack of sleep & dosh. Hope it all works out well hun. Steve works shift so our Christmas has the same routine as the rest of the year, lol. I've at last got back on here to get the last bit off! Take care. xx

Hi Linz - hope today has been a good one x

hey Linz, hows your week been? did you have a good step on the scales? sure it was you who said on faceyb that you were excited to get weighed? xx

Hi all... OMG I've been so neglect!

Today it is 2 years since I started on my most successful weight loss journey ever & in that 2 years I have lost 135lbs & maintained that weight for 10 months....

I am back on track again after the Christmas blip & so far since Monday I am 4.5lbs down & today I am having to have wine to get enough calories in!

Hope yr all well & I fully intend to catch up with everyone's news over the weekend & thank you for keeping my diary warm.xx

Morning Linz, I bet you feel great love, you should

:happy096: You are amazing Linz - that is an incredible weight loss and now to maintain - well, you are a goddess!:happy036:

Love you xxx

Wow - what a 2 years Linz! You are an inspiration - thank you;)
Xxx

Back