¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

well done on the loss, thats fab! :D xx

Wow! Well done, Linzi.

You are such an inspiration.

Have a lovely weekend.

Pam xxx

Wow Linz - go girl:D
Xx

you're an inspiration linz!

i need inspiring, i;m floundering a bit.
was really far off course over the festive period, got knuckled back down this week, but so far not feeling any better :(

Hey Linz... Such a phenomenal success story - you have done so well ! Hugs :) xx

Morning Linz, good to hear you are back on your way down, good for you love

Hi Guys

OMG where does the time go???

I am having a serious munchies day today..... think its because I'm having such a tough time sleeping! Go to sleep around 11pm & then awake at 2pm & thats me for the night..... can't believe how I am surviving on such little sleep but I know that it can't last........

Have serious munchies today, think thats coz my body is tired so have decided not to fight it but go with what I need & bear the consequences... remind me of that in the morning when I'm 25lb up!!!!!!!!

Am working longer now my littlest is at school full time, not a concious decision but seems to be happening now that I have no deadlines to get home to pick up kids! The good news is that my house is looking better.... an hour at home with no kids, hoovering, dusting, ironing all seems to happen that much easier without little legs being around!!

Feel like I am a bit more control so far this year (barr food today!!) have told Paul we need to sort out finances, stuff we want to do around the house & clearing out clutter..... (we have stuff that for 2 years we've said we'll car boot... considering we're away camping every weekend car boots don't happen.... so its going to jumble!!!?

Along with the all else that seems to be sensible... Paul asked me if I wanted a holiday abroad or a puppy this year......

I'd have a puppy in a heartbeat BUT my answer was 'lets get sorted house & finance wise' & get a puppy next year!!! Sorry who am I?

Apart from that life is its usual ticking over at a gentle/busy pace of normality..........

Well infact there is more I want to share but need to get it sorted in my head first... xxx

we're the same with house things that need carbooting and never get done!

ready and waiting to hear the rest of the things you want to share when you're ready :) hope you're okay xxx

Hey Linz... I'm loving the organisation wafting from your post! And also great that you have more time during the day... I always find that I'm hungrier when I have a bad night's sleep... Hope you crack the sleeping - it must be very tiring for you! :) x

morning linz! i know exactly what you mean about the not sleeping and wanting to eat thing, i'm not good at staying asleep more than 5 hours at night, and nightshifts are terrible diet wreckers!
and the car boot thing...ditto! there is just not enough days in the week for us!

Back