¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz, sounds like you are really cracking on with things even if munchies came to visit!

Know what you mean on the clutter - everytime i have a burst to clear out, it never seems to be enough:sigh:
Anyway, stick with it all
Xxxxx

Sounds to me like the "thinking" thing is connected with the sleep thing? You might have to give in hunny and ask the doc for a course of sleeping tabs. Sometimes we need to get the body clock back into a rhythm with some sleepers.
Apart from that all sounds good. xxx

Big hugs hun, sounds like you are worrying about something and that's playing havoc with your sleep? Hope you get it sorted out soon, being tired is pants :(

And lettuce is supposed to be good for sleeping too I read somewhere once, not sure if that is true or not, you would have to eat a LOT of it I would think. Hope it improves soon and that you sort out what is worrying/concerning you Linz. xxxxxxxxxx

Morning Linz - what a champion loser - have a good day x

Morning linz, so did you sleep OK last night?

How's the sleeping? any better? xx

Hi all..... can't believe I haven't visited for a while, after a cracking week last week, I have gained half back this week!! And I cut out the wine, won't be doing that again....

Had a lovely meet up with Suze yesterday, was fab to be on the coast on a very mild January, was almost springlike as we had coffee sitting outside the cafe!

Not much to report in my world, just ticking over with work & family life.

I do read & keep up with everyones news just seem to be very bad at posting these days!

Morning Linz ... sounds like you had a lovely day with Susie ... I love the coast ... hope you have a great week! xx

Evening Linz, good to see you and sounds like you had a lovely day out with susie. I'm getting very excited about the house warming party ;)

Hang in there - you know how to eat to suit you so keep going. And keep enjoying life to the full!
Xxxx

Morning Linz, nice to see you and susie met up love

Linz you lose weight so fast and so consistently - fastest Atkins losses I have ever heard of! - that in your shoes I wouldn't worry too much about your recent wee 'blip'.

You'll be at goal, probably, before I finish typing this! ha ha.

Hiya Ms Busy Busy. Don't worry about the blip - you'll soon sort that out x

Evening busy Linz, come and see us again soon:D
Xxx

Back