¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Evening Linz:)

6lbs !! who rocks ?;)

Hiya - just stopping by - hope all is well x

Wow... I have been so slack! Can't believe I haven't posted for so long!

Life is busy, we got a couple of leather sofa's at the weekend (courtesy of ebay) & its amazing how they smarten up our front room & they are uber comfy compared to our threadbare old ones! Very very pleased to have been able to spend my bonus this quarter on something nice rather than oil or credit cards!!!

Amalie seems to be having an epiphany with food now as she's willing to try lots of things now without a fuss & is eating fruit by the bucket load (just apples & pears but its a start!) which is just the most amazing thing to see & must be fab for her realising that there are different tastes out there for her! Still a long way to go but huge leaps & bounds have been made!

Have been looking at a new phone as mine is due for renewal & am staying with an HTC, going for the sensation xl & can't wait to irder it now! Everyone raves about the iPhone but it doesn't interest me in the slightest & most people can't get a signal here with them.

Work has been very interesting & busy which has been great & means I have racked up extra hours this month so am looking forward to payday end of next week!!

We've booked up some camping dates which is always a good sign that we're moving towards summer.... although its been bitter today!!

Hope yr all well.... I do try to keep up with everyones news on my phone just have been shockingly bad at posting it would seem!!

Managing to maintain weight.... it would appear that its gonna take something incredible for me to get below 165 in weight as my body has been here for 10 months now but hey is that so bad??

No it's not bad and can see from your pics that this weight suits you. As for the phone stick with what you're comfortable with. I had an iPod touch so was no contest in choosing an iPhone and I've never regretted it. It's usually network that effects signal rather than the phone itself.
We both have them and the free iMessages alone have been worth it alone in the last couple of weeks lol

Morning Linz

I've moved to an iPhone - like Lisa, I was using an iPod so not a huge move and I was getting so annoyed with Blackberry - they've really lost the plot!

Hope you have a lovely day - and great news on Amalie's taste buds! xx

Morning babes

Agree with above, you have a madly busy life so it's just nice to see you post when you can.

Great news on winning both the sofas, bet they look smashing :) As do you, my lovely!

Hi Linz, it's good to hear from you love. How old is Amalie now?

Afternoon Linz, everything sounding tickety boo - think your body has decided it likes the weight you are at, and it does suit you, so please don't stress about it ;) Nice to hear Amalie is getting more adventurous with her food, sure it will make your job a bit easier in the kitchen xxx

Hi Linz, great to see you here:). Good that Amalie is being experimental - wish you could package it up and send it over for my DD. Feeling like a bad mummy because she is addicted to carbs....but otherwise she doesnt really eat much and is rather skinny....:eek:

Hi Linz - busy lives take over sometimes don't they. Don't worry cos we'll all be here when things calm down x

Hey all....

Sat here watching the Rugby with a glass or two of the red stuff & a curry in the oven!! Loving life right now, its nuts but fun!

Well I say that but having issues with Jacob & lies atm, its only over small things which in a way makes it worse, coz there is no reason to lie about what he is & unfortunately he is like is Father & I can tell in a nano second that he is lying so it doesn't help his cause! Have been very upset about it all over the last couple of days & today when I had his face in my hands trying to explain how much I love him & that it breaks my heart when he acts this way...... my little 4 yr old daughter comes over with a big hug & asks is she can fix it for me!!! Needless to say I sobbed!!! Its just another stage & worrying about if your dealing with things in the right way more than anything else..... as Paul said, far better for him to learn that to not tell lies over something small is far better than him lying over something huge!!!

I have invested in a slimPod, after the wonderful advice of Clarri & Jane & so far so good.... I have listenend to it twice & both times fallen asleep!!!! So if it doesn't help my weightloss I reckon I've got this whole sleep issue thing covered!!! Am looking forward to seeing how it pans out & also that its not a quick fix but a long term solution!

Have ordered my new phone today on an amazing contract, more than half what I was paying before for exactly the same thing & for a top notch phone..... plus my old phone is worth about £75 on Mazuma, result!!

Last edited:
Morning Linz... it's so hard being a mummy... getting it right is a worry. But, you sound like you're doing a brilliant job! They are very lucky to have such a caring and loving parent! In fact a really gorgeous mummy!! xx

I must look into the slimpod - never heard of it but am intrigued.

Morning Linz, I'm sure it's just a phase love, that's all.

hope Jacob is just going through a phase.. me and my sis did exactly the same when we were little and i hope we've grown out of it now :D

glad the slimpod is having a positive effect even if its not in the original area you planned for, its still all good :D xxx

Honey, some kids are more prone to lying.... I know I was but I never got away with it and still cant lie as I get all red and start smiling...... they just have to be told constantly that there are consequences to lies, and have to be stuck to.
You are a great Mum, dont even forget that. xxx

Most kids go through phases like that Linz. Don't read too much into it - just deal with each incident as it occurs x

Back