¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hey neighbour, like the others, I'm sure Jakey's behaviour is just a phase - he is a sweet wee lad, and you are a great mum - so all will be well :)

How is the slimpod thingie working out?

Hi Linz, it's good to hear from you love. How old is Amalie now?
Hey Jim AJ is 4 now. x

Hi Linz, great to see you here:). Good that Amalie is being experimental - wish you could package it up and send it over for my DD. Feeling like a bad mummy because she is addicted to carbs....but otherwise she doesnt really eat much and is rather skinny....:eek:
OMG AJ is the same, she would eat carbs all day long & its all she every wants... slowly slowly she's starting to have more protein & fruit to snack on, which is all good news!

Morning Linz... it's so hard being a mummy... getting it right is a worry. But, you sound like you're doing a brilliant job! They are very lucky to have such a caring and loving parent! In fact a really gorgeous mummy!! xx

I must look into the slimpod - never heard of it but am intrigued.
Oh thanks hun.... Slimpod is based on CBT, haven't noticed anything radical yet mind you only day 3! Says it takes at least 21 days for it to sink in!
Honey, some kids are more prone to lying.... I know I was but I never got away with it and still cant lie as I get all red and start smiling...... they just have to be told constantly that there are consequences to lies, and have to be stuck to.
You are a great Mum, dont even forget that. xxx
Awwww thanks Clarri... its a tough ol' job isn't it & our boys seem to be heartbreakers! xx

Most kids go through phases like that Linz. Don't read too much into it - just deal with each incident as it occurs x
Thanks Gem... its ike anything isn't it, feels like its never gonna end when yr in that phase & once yr out the otherside it feels like it was nothing at all..... fingers crossed for the same! x

Hugs chuck x
Fuzzlar... thanks babes, love the avatar!!

Evening Linz, great to see you
Xxxx

up until this post, you had 11111 posts in your diary :D

miss popular! :D

Morning Linz, AJ is 4 you say, wow where do the years go love.

Evening ladies.... have been playing on my new phone & answering half a ton of questions from ebay!! Currently have 94 items listed on there, mine & kids clothing & can't believe the amount of questions... mostly about international postage!!

Phone is lush, love it already & haven't even begun to discover it!

Diet has been good today, well I seem to be having lots of day 1's atm!

Evening lovely Linz... Sounds like a fan phone ... But what a pain to have all those questions ! Xx

Morning Linz, I think I'll make you my e-bay agent :D

Evening ladies.... have been playing on my new phone & answering half a ton of questions from ebay!! Currently have 94 items listed on there, mine & kids clothing & can't believe the amount of questions... mostly about international postage!!

Phone is lush, love it already & haven't even begun to discover it!

Diet has been good today, well I seem to be having lots of day 1's atm!

Well I can sympathise about the international postage thing!! Being international and all that!!
I actually dont understand why so many ebay sellers in England wont post outside England. Its not like they have to pay the postage..... drives me mad.... :-((
xxx

Evening lovely Linz, good to hear you are enjoying your new phone - love these gadgets:D

Back