¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

:wavey: Hope all is well. xx

Evening Linz... Good luck with that final stone!! Xx

Come back Linz!!!!!

I bet you're just really busy x

We're still here waiting for you Linz - have a lovely weekend x

Dont worry Linz - we love ya:)
Xx

Awwww thanks ladies, lovely of you to pop by!

So whats been going on in Linz world, loads but not much iykwim!

We've invested in a trailer for our camping, which I am so excited about & its already full of everything that used to go in the boot & roofbox (bar the big cool box) it was expensive but a bargin on ebay if that makes sense, its a large trailer with hard top & load bars, jockey wheel etc etc which would cost £1500 new & we got it for less than half PLUS & the big plus for me is we will now have the crumple zone back on the car which safety wise for the kids is the best for me!

We have booked a campsite in the south of France this year for 2 whole weeks (fed up of soggy UK holidays) which is just 1 mile away from my big sister & family's holiday home so we'll all be down there at the same time.... plus we have a riverside pitch right on the Dordogne accueil-en can't wait!! Bet its a blistering summer here now but you can't beat seeing family!

Work is work is work.... we all know how it goes, same old same old but it pays the bills, the bosses are lovely & its minutes from home so can't grumble!

Weightwise, Mmmmmnnnn been having a struggle even maintaining really as I took my eye of the ball although I didn't get over 170lbs I have been struggling to be able to lose anything but thankfully after a good strict(ish) week back low carbing I'm back down to what seems to be my fighting weight of 165lbs but am struggling with bloated tumminess which didn't really affect me before so I definately need to push on thru to make trousers more comfortable again.... funny how shape changes without weight changing!!

Kids are fab & busy as always, just had glowing reviews from their parents evenings although I am worried about Jacob's space cadet'ness he seems to struggle remembering & concentrating on stuff that just doesn't interest him but I guess that could just be standard for 8 year old boys!! Amalie on the other hand is a bundle of 4 year old enthusiasm & has definately won the heart of her teacher & we kind of got the heads up that she will be staying with the same teacher next year (very small school 12 in a year) so they split 1/2 of year one to stay in with reception class & as AJ's an August birthday I'm so pleased she will get another year with more of a reception vibe!

I'm sure there's loads more to tell but I really should take the hoover around before collecting the kids or it will never get done!

Thanks so much for popping by & making me not feel so bad about being so neglectful. xxxx

Lovely to hear all your news, love - and the trailer and the holiday sounds great. I have such good memories of going caravanning when i was younger, am sure your fab pair will be the same :D

Thanks Suze they love camping the slightest bit of sunshine & Amalie's asking if we're going, we tend to go away every other weekend from May to Sept so they're well used to it & I hope like you it gives them lovely memories when they're older.....

When I got my chillpod & it was asking me to think of a time I felt really chilled, camping holidays always come into my head.... well that & lying on a deserted island in the Seychelles!

Morning all!

I'm a tad sensitive this morning, waaaay too much wine last night, but the scales gave me a fab 2lb dehydration loss overnight would be lush if that stayed with me!

Looking forward to the rugby later today, Jacob's got his first cross country run this afternoon, fingers crossed the rain will go by then.

Chilled night in tonight, got some lovely steak from Waitrose (6 for £12.99) will have that with my fave cream, bacon & leek sauce so looking forward to it! Am totally loving being back to proper low carbing again!

Ooh - please can you give me the recipe for the sauce :drool:

Back