¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hi Helen, its dead easy, fry Bacon lardons, finely chop leeks add to pan & pour in cream. You can either blend it to make a sauce or keep it more rustic & pour it over the steak as it is which I prefer!

Thanks Linz - sounds lovely :drool:

Evening, Linz.

Everything sounds good in your world. Lovely that Amelie will be staying with her present teacher next year especially as she is one of the youngest.

The holiday destination looks great and being close to your sisters holiday home is a big plus.

I have the family spoil you tomorrow and you dont have to lift a finger. ;)

Pam xxx

Evening lovely Linz:D
Xxx

Morning Linz - hope things good with you. Have a fabby day x

Wow it's all change around here!! Gonna take some getting used too!

Lifes good hear, ticking over keeping busy standing still! Have managed to lose 5lbs this month which I am very pleased about, think I have found my groove again & it has to be low carb, have had a dabble & nothing else is suiting or working!!

We've been having a big clear out throughout the house, its been really liberating but we still have shed loads to do but we are both starting to be a bit more ruthless about what we keep which is helping!

Am looking into moving things around a bit with our downstairs layout, we have a grown up front room, then the kitchen, dining room, playroom are all kind of one big open plan space then we have a big conservatory which is not insulated or heated very well but I would really like to move the kids playroom out there, get a corner sofa & some funky storage but we need to work out how to heat it better..... so I'm looking into the woodburner option but have no knowledge of how much its all going to cost & have a feeling that would put the kaibosh on it!! Chimney has been blocked up since we moved in 8 years ago!

Its nice to feel like we are making inroads into what we've always wanted to do & now the kids are getting that bit older it seems more of a possibility, a lottery win would help big style tho!!

We've just had our end of year at work so will find out on Monday how well we've done with our targets! Am hoping a bonus would help the woodburner fund!! Mind you I think how well I have done this year I have screwed myself for my new targets for this next financial year.

Kids are fab, doing well & they play so brilliantly together it really is a joy to watch them together. AJ has tennis camp & Jacob football camp next week but I've had to take some leave the following week which I'm looking forward to as its been since Christmas that we've had holiday time together!!

Booked all our camping up for the year we have a total of 39 days camping between May & end of August, not bad going & also why we need to kick the house into shape as we're rarely here in the summer!! Have found the most magical place for Amalie's 5th birthday party this year, we'll be camping on a nature reserve & a lovely lady will come & do a fairy party, with fairy trails through the woods, arts & crafts, fairy games, face painting & hair braiding OMG I am so excited..... Amalie will burst with excitement, only 4 months to go!!

Hope yr all well....... will hope to get round to visiting you all over this week & once again apologies for being so crap!! xx

Evening Linz! I want a fairy party!! Not fair!! (stamps foot and pouts in a ridiculously childish way! ) lol

Great news on the 5lb loss!! You're doing brilliantly ! Xxx

Wow, all doing well hunny. So glad to see you posting and that life is well and good for you.

Love the sound of the fairy party. We are going to somewhere tomorrow that we call the fairy forest. Its where Macy left her dummys, and when we went back, the fairies had taken them!!!!

xxx

Alpaca said:
Evening Linz! I want a fairy party!! Not fair!! (stamps foot and pouts in a ridiculously childish way! ) lol

Great news on the 5lb loss!! You're doing brilliantly ! Xxx

I know it sounds amazing doesn't it.... oh to be nearly 5 again!

Thanks hun its been a hard graft to shift those 5lbs again but its been good to work out what works again.... hopefully I can finally make my way down to what was my original goal been stuck at 165-167 for over a year now!

clarri said:
Wow, all doing well hunny. So glad to see you posting and that life is well and good for you.

Love the sound of the fairy party. We are going to somewhere tomorrow that we call the fairy forest. Its where Macy left her dummys, and when we went back, the fairies had taken them!!!!

xxx

Hey gorgeous, I know I really miss being here, feel like I've lost a limb not touching base with everyone regularly!

Oh fairy forest sounds lovely, Amalie was just talking about the day the dummy fairies came for her dummies today.....

I wish as an adult we still had some of the magic that kids get.x

You're not saying that fairies don't exist are you??? ;) I was wondering why the K fairy hasn't been to visit me in some time!!

Fab to read you've kicked 5 squatters out... I really need to take a leaf out of your book.

Wonderful to read a long post from you, you've been missed. Hope things continue to go well for you honey, fingers crossed for a good bonus from work for you.

Much love and many hugs for you xxx

Morning Linz... What did you figure out that worked for you to start the loss again?

Well done on the determination ! A year is a mighty long time to stay the same!! Xx

HopeSprings said:
You're not saying that fairies don't exist are you??? ;) I was wondering why the K fairy hasn't been to visit me in some time!!

Fab to read you've kicked 5 squatters out... I really need to take a leaf out of your book.

Wonderful to read a long post from you, you've been missed. Hope things continue to go well for you honey, fingers crossed for a good bonus from work for you.

Much love and many hugs for you xxx

Ha ha Hope, of course fairies exist, especially the K fairy, we just have to work harder at keeping hold of them when we're older!

How was the cauliflower rice btw?

Am lying in bed contemplating getting up & walking around the green for a bit, (need to learn how to run, iykwim).

Alpaca said:
Morning Linz... What did you figure out that worked for you to start the loss again?

Well done on the determination ! A year is a mighty long time to stay the same!! Xx

I wasn't eating enough fat I had swayed more to a high protein woe which wasn't working as well & I my carbs had crept up over my ccl of 70g so have dropped back down to 50g which has helped! Of course I'd love to be losing quicker but after maintaining for a year think I'm lucky to be able to kick start it again.... ideally I'd like to shift another 8-10lbs but we'll see how my body feels about that.x

Morning hun - and agree with t'others, lovely to see a big newsy post from you :)

Fab news on lots of things - the 5lbs, camping, a big clean out and the kids being well and happy :D

I think moving the kids playthings to that other room sounds like a good plan - and summer is coming (it is, it really is) so maybe you wouldn't have to worry about heating for a bit?

ladyfelsham said:
Morning hun - and agree with t'others, lovely to see a big newsy post from you :)

Fab news on lots of things - the 5lbs, camping, a big clean out and the kids being well and happy :D

I think moving the kids playthings to that other room sounds like a good plan - and summer is coming (it is, it really is) so maybe you wouldn't have to worry about heating for a bit?

Thanks babes....

That was my thought too hun, should have about 6 months to sort out heating. Have my eye on ebay for a corner sofa as we speak!

Off out after the boys are back from football to have a wander around the lovely shops of Lewes, then call into a pub for a roast before coming back to do some more sorting out.... plus the sun is shining which wasn't meant to happen today!

Back