¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

clarri said:
Linz,
You sound so chilled. Its so wonderful to read. Dont even mind if ur visits are sporadic!!! Lol.
Have a lovely Sunday xxx

Sent from my Xperia!!! excuse predictive spelling gone wrong!!

Thanks hun, feel like I've found my groove & need to take full advantage as I know it can disappear as quickly as it arrives!

You have a fab Sunday too babe.x

We changed our basement into a playroom with corner sofa and flat screen tv etc.....it wasn't expensive either to have a large radiator fitted down there...! You'd only need to run some pipes through?

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

triage999 said:
We changed our basement into a playroom with corner sofa and flat screen tv etc.....it wasn't expensive either to have a large radiator fitted down there...! You'd only need to run some pipes through?

J x

We have a radiator out there its just not powerful enought to heat it properly atm, something else that needs attention. Lovely for the kids to have a room to themselves too, am hoping when its not part of the kitchen, dining room it means the toys won't spread as much! Fat chance!

Thanks for the advice on cauli rice my love, it went very nicely with my dinner last night! :) xxx

Afternoon Linz... Great to see your head is in the zone and you're sorting out a space for the kinder! Xx

Lol......they still spread!!!! Trust me......!

Question.....??????

I am low carbing again & am losing approx 1-2lb per week but this includes 1-2 glasses (ok maybe 3) glasses of red per night.... should I be worried that I am drinking every night??? I'm not drinking to excess but having one or two glasses per night?? I'm kind of questioning the fact I fancy a glass just to chill after work, kids etc??? Is that normal or am I heading down a road that could lead to something else??

I know I was dropping back into the old habits of drinking every night and have reined myself back in so having 3 or 4 nights off during the week, aiming for 4.....and trying not to get too arseholed at weekend either, lots of soda water in between alcohol or I am sure I could go down a very slippery slope very quickly xxx

Would only be a worry if you find you have to have that glass every night IMHO
You could test it by NOT having it for a week & see how you feel. Shloer do a nice grape juice ;)
Don't know if my 'hapoth is of any use
BTW - we put 2 rads in our conservatory and now we live in it!!!!

Question.....??????

I am low carbing again & am losing approx 1-2lb per week but this includes 1-2 glasses (ok maybe 3) glasses of red per night.... should I be worried that I am drinking every night??? I'm not drinking to excess but having one or two glasses per night?? I'm kind of questioning the fact I fancy a glass just to chill after work, kids etc??? Is that normal or am I heading down a road that could lead to something else??

Cant really answer that, hun, as I have been asking that question myself.

Glad everything else is going well and well done on the weight loss.

Pam xxx

I bumped into an old friend 'I don't smoke, drink and am low carb now' to say he was gob smacked is an understatement.
i think though drinking everyday is a habit and yes maybe you should try and have 2drink free days between drinking days? But suppose its easier I'd than done ;)

Agree with above, it is a very slippery slope and depending on glass sizes your already over your weekly unit limits..

I got into drinking every night to chill out after work last summer...thankfully one night after polishing off another bottle to myself I had a wake up call!

The next few days were difficult, I craved wine like nobody's business!

Now I have wine maybe once a week, and not to excess......it scared me to death that I'd already started down the slope with hardly realising!

If your thinking it you must be feeling it? You've already given yourself the answer x

As you know, I love red wine more than life itself :) and could happily drink it every night - but then I'd never get out of bed.

Because of my sinus issues, I've given red up (waaaaahhhhh!) and swapped to white but only have some 2-3 nights a week. Probably because I don't like it as much :(

I hear what you're saying re the vino Linz. As you know I am with Lady Felsham on this, worship the stuff but I do try to keep it to weekends. Some weeks I might have a glass or 2 mid week. HAve to admit that as I am on hols and a bit fed up I have been having it every night but feeling like I should have a dry night LOL

Back