£2 per day

saffrons

I plan on doing tfr 100% until 30th November, that is 250 days, so to help me along i have pledged £2 per day to my new clothes fund, the idea being that when i come to re-feed i will have £550 to splash on clothes. so im looking forward to a HUGE shopping spree... thats keeping me focused for now!

Great incentive and reward for yourself :)

You'll not only be able to fit in to anything you want ... with all that money you'll be able to go wild and shop till you drop with a huge smile :D x

Thats a really great idea- I was just planning to use my hubbys credit card but I think he would much prefer this idea!

Fab idea - Hubby gave me £13 before as I lost 13lb this week!!

thats even better if you can also get someone to sponser you a £ for a lb might have to push that with the oh ;)

Oh wow...that's a great incentive! May approach my mum with this one :)

yeah the amount is small enough not to notice on a day to day basis but over time it will build up to a decent amount, and i look at it as mony for a fancy coffee that i wont be having.

Wish i'd done this now!!! I've been on LT for 100 days so far! Only another 41 to go!!!! It would have been a fab amount to spend on nice clothes! Given myself until the last day of May because I just don't think i can make it more than that! I needed a date to aim for! Good luck with the weight loss and the shopping spree I'm sure you'll have a great time!!!!

Great idea Saffons!

I have just bought as I went along as clothes were hanging on me week in week out. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

There is not a better incentive that a shopping spree in my book! Shopping is a girl's best friend.

Back