★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Morning babes! Sorry I wasn't about much yesterday.. I finished (and started!) my book :D Man it was good!

Another lb down this morning. Now 14st 9lbs! Really pleased :) Day 41 today, nearly half way through my 100 day challenge!

Think we are off to Bury St Edmunds - hubby has something he needs to buy ;). We have a bit of snow on the ground, but it's already started to melt. Off for my first shake now.

Have a good day! x

morning all, having a good day today so I am setting myself a 100 day challenge, for each day I complete I will put a £1 in a jar on my desk and then when I've finished it I'll go and buy myself something slinky!

30th May here I come!

morning, everyone gone really busy!! I forgot in my excitment of my week to say weigh in on Monday was 12st12lb!! so 2.5lb loss for me this week lol last week 13st .5lb

do you want me to pm it to you tracey?

Had a sneeky look on the scales this morning and lost - .5lb!! how dull haha, can;t wait to be back onto cambridge! one of my frineds has given me some so I will be starting back on Sunday, then off to see cdc sunday night yaahhhooooo

right, have a good day ya'll xxx

Can everyone PM me with their weight losses for this week, also need to know what weight they were last week so I can work out the percentages. Go Babes.....

I'll PM you with mine on Sunday morning, which is my weigh in day. x

Hi Girlies,

Well after starting my bedroom last week, I decided to get most of the rest of it done.. :rolleyes:
Yesterday I sorted out my make-up & half my wardrobe, I have loads that I am giving away that are far too big, I tried everything on then decided what I am keeping.. I stopped early yesterday, re-started again today, OMFG....
I have 2 large black bags of clothes that doesnt fit me anymore, It felt so good..
Here is me thinking I have no work trousers & need to buy new, :8855:
I have found about 12 pairs that I had put away as I was too big for them, some are gorgeous too, :D I am so glad I decided to sort my wardrobe out as it consists of no size 20 & size 18 anymore.. also found loads of lovely shirts & tops for work in the wardrobe too.. :D

I even a few yrs ago bought size 14 & size 12 in the january sales, thinking I will diet and fit into them as they were cheap, (I was a size 20 at the time) lol..
They will come in handy in a stone's loss time..

So I have a few bits I am gonna advertise on here that still have the tags on..

Decided as I only have 3 days of anti-biotics left that I am gonna gradually ease my way back into CD from Monday.
I will just have to be careful with my pain killers, I am sure I should be ok taking my morphine on CD wont I ??
I might put a thread on.. :confused:

Morning babes! Sorry I wasn't about much yesterday.. I finished (and started!) my book :D Man it was good!

Another lb down this morning. Now 14st 9lbs! Really pleased :) Day 41 today, nearly half way through my 100 day challenge!

Think we are off to Bury St Edmunds - hubby has something he needs to buy ;). We have a bit of snow on the ground, but it's already started to melt. Off for my first shake now.

Have a good day! x

Well Done chick, You are doing so well, you can sprinkle some of your willpower on me when I start CD again.. xx

morning all, having a good day today so I am setting myself a 100 day challenge, for each day I complete I will put a £1 in a jar on my desk and then when I've finished it I'll go and buy myself something slinky!

30th May here I come!

What a Fantastic idea chick.. 30th may doesnt seem that far away either..

x

morning, everyone gone really busy!! I forgot in my excitment of my week to say weigh in on Monday was 12st12lb!! so 2.5lb loss for me this week lol last week 13st .5lb

do you want me to pm it to you tracey?

Had a sneeky look on the scales this morning and lost - .5lb!! how dull haha, can;t wait to be back onto cambridge! one of my frineds has given me some so I will be starting back on Sunday, then off to see cdc sunday night yaahhhooooo

right, have a good day ya'll xxx

Well done to you, CD just rocks doesnt it!!

Right girls well I am off to Keiths for the weekend, Be good girlies as hopefully I will back to kick some butt next week..
:rolleyes:

Love ya's...

xx

Where is everyone tonight????????????????

Kel,

Saw your other post about the Morphine........really surprised that you have to wait until your hole in your gum is completely healed before you can get back on to SS, which cold take up to four weeks!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend with Keith. xx

The AAMW is going great, so far had chicken and salad for two nights and tuna salad tonight which was really nice. Being a bit naughty tomorrow night and having fillet steak and salad (only a very small steak!) just made up some sparkling water with the water flavouring and put it in the fridge for tomorrow night too....Guess who is joining Dave and I for our meal...............our CDC's. We have got really friendly with them and they were supposed to come over for the evening last friday but we had to put it off due to all the snow. Anyway we decided to do it this weekend and invited them to join us for our Valentines Meal (at least that way we won't cheat !!) and they're bringing the desert (CD mousse). Also going on a 10 mile walk tomorrow morning as I have started my training for the 'moon walk', so should still get a loss this week with all the exercise i'm doing.

Hope you all have a special 'Valentines Day' and a great weekend. xx

Morning everyone. happy valentines :)

Sorry I haven't been on but we are moving out for a couple of weeks on monday to my mums (will still have net though :)) as our house is being renovated so I will be to up and down the motor way sorting things out and making sure things are being done as hubby's at work. So I have been putting stuff in boxes the past few days.

Struggling a bit at the moment and admit i went on the scales haven't lost anything. Weigh in on wednesday so fingers crossed.

Tracey i am trying to pm you my figures but I can't do it....sorry for being thick but how do I do it???

Hope everyone is having a fab day...speak soon
xxxx

hiya, busy weekend ahead then I may be off for a few days as not working next week!! was meant to be but because of half term I have been told I am no longer needed!! what a shame lol so going away to a friends to chill for a bit

hope everyone is having a good day/weekend, I dont ever do anything for valentines sigh.........

3lb off for me this week. Was hoping for 4 but it's all good.

Not feeling very chatty. Will try and pop back later :) x

3lb is still great hun well done

Been a busy weekend here, I'm getting ready to go away for a few days and hubby's got exams and is out on the field for 12 days with work:8855: poor love, he is starting to panic now

Off tonight for my packs, I am so excited to be getting back on the plan yeah

Hope everyone is okay and having a fab weekend:cool:

Hiya.. :D

Hope you all had a Lovely Valentines Day, I did with Keith, got spoilt as normal, the valentine meal didnt go to plan mind, We always go out either a few days after or before Valentines for a meal (wont pay the prices they charge on the night) so Keith wanted a Chinese so I said I will try a bit see if I can manage it with it being solid food..
So he got a chicken curry, rice & chips, I had a bit, started eating it very slowly, before I knew it I started to feel pain as if the food had hit my nerve, I ran upstairs and there was rice & chicken stuck right inside the hole, so I had to try & get it all out with tweezers, I felt really faint doing it.. :sigh:
When I got it all out I used a cotton bud, it had started bleeding & pussing again! :cry:
So now, I am scared to eat anything unless its mushy as I dont want it happening again..
Nearly finished my anti-biotics but may need some more by the looks of it..

Anyway Keith enjoyed his tea, lol..

Was a little pissed off today as our mates who are married with a bairn have asked us 2 weeks in a row to go for tea with them on a friday night to which Keith said ''no kel still cant eat'' she text me last night saying ''how is my tooth & its taking ages isnt it''?? I am sure she thinks I am making it as an excuse not to go out with them..
I replied its not my tooth, I have had my wisdom tooth out, got an infection, its gonna take weeks to heal, bla bla bla. She never replied,, So we went to the town today & saw them, she said again, ''hows ya tooth'', I showed her the hole in my mouth, she said, ''aww my god its massive, I would go to A & E with that, its gonna take ages to heal over''
anyway to cut story short, I told her what happened at dentist etc & all the time I was talking to her she kept looking me up & down, she said very cocky ''God you have an half lost the weight havent ya, not eating is paying off, :eek: I said I have come off CD for a while as I can only eat mushy foods, she said '' not that you need to go back on it, think you have lost enough weight'' CHEEKY COW!! Whats it got to do with her, I said no I wanna lose another stone thank you!!
What is wrong with some people!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:
Keith reckons its just jealousy, she is supposed to be my friend!! :cry:

Where is everyone tonight????????????????

Kel,

Saw your other post about the Morphine........really surprised that you have to wait until your hole in your gum is completely healed before you can get back on to SS, which cold take up to four weeks!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend with Keith. xxvv

I couldnt believe it hun, I really cant wait that long before I go back on CD, I am gonna start with a pack a day from tomorrow and gradually build it up, I couldnt wait 4-5 weeks, its not fair on the team as you are down by a WI every week when you could have a new member loosing weight for ya.. :rolleyes:

WELL DONE BABE, HOW FAB ARE YOU DOING, I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF YA.. XXX

Kel,

:eek: How rude! :eek: I agree with keith she probably is jealous, keep going until you get to the weight YOU want to be. We're all here to support you until the hole in your mouth heals and you get back to the plan 100%, however long that takes. Waterbabes wouldn't be the same without you, you're our little :angel09:

I think starting back slowly is a good idea, maybe it is worth having a chat with your CDC to see what she says. Hope you had a great valantine despite the problems eating the chinese. xx

Sarah,

Well done, you're going great, hope you had a good day out shopping and hubby bought you something special ;) xx

Emma

Great to see you so positive getting back on CD.....I just love this diet. Although we have had AAMW and really enjoyed the meals, I am looking forward to getting back on SS+ :confused: why I do not know.... probably cause I haven't been this happy in ages and really feel in control of my life! xx

Jaz,

Sounds like you've got a busy few weeks ahead, if you are struggling just remember to drink plenty of water and keep popping on here for support. Have a nice time staying with your Mum and try and take things easy xx

Crazyjane,

Good luck with your 100 day challenge, hope those £1's are mounting up while you loose the unwanted lbs. :D Go for it girl xx

6th Place this week

Well done girls, great result !!

6th place well done girls!

Quick on this morning

Kelly, give her a punch, why do people feel the can tell us what to do grrr

Tracey, I really missed cd so excited today, I oculdn;t sleep last night thinking about all the lb's that I'm going to shift again haha

everyone have a great few days, I will be away but will try and sneak onto my friends internet, but don;t want her to think I have an obsession or anything ;-) haha

Right my weigh in for today...........12st 12.5lb haha right farked off that 0.5lb on!!!!!!!! never mind sorry I know it will take down our results this week. But..I did have a pizza hut last night for hubby b-day before he goes away, only had 2 slices before I felt like I was going to burst!

enough, I need to pack ekkk I am rubbish

Sarah, if any gossip text me hehe I will be shaking until I can next get on haha

6th Place this week Well done girls, great result !!

Yeah, Well Done Waterbabes, We Rock.. xx

Kel,

:eek: How rude! :eek: I agree with keith she probably is jealous, keep going until you get to the weight YOU want to be. We're all here to support you until the hole in your mouth heals and you get back to the plan 100%, however long that takes. Waterbabes wouldn't be the same without you, you're our little :angel09:

Aww Whoa, Watch you dont make me emotional tracey, What a lovely thing to say..
Thank you so much for that!! ;)

Well I got weighed this morning, I have lost 1lb, not even trying, if anything I was expecting a gain..

So last week - 12.6
This Week - 12.5

Catch ya after work tonight girls,,

xx

Well done Kel, great result without trying ;)

Emma, great you are back on CD, have a lovely week away! I shall text you tomorrow :)

Tracey, Well done on almost getting through your AAM week, hope you get a good loss still!

CJ, how are those £1 coins totting up?!

Jaz, Hope you are OK!

I've been bowling for my niece's 5th birthday today, followed by Pizza Hut and then cake back at their house... It was OK actually. I had a black coffee and stuck in half a tetra at PH, then felt really full!! Most bizarre! Oh and I won the bowling :D

Lost a lb this morning, was worried the scales were stuck, so very pleased :) Only 2lbs to go until I hit the 2 stone off mark!

My sister said she was very proud of me today, which means so much. And my Mum said she was determined to keep on with her WW diet, as she couldn't let me down as I was so determined!! I never knew I had it in me to be honest, but I am dead chuffed!

Going back over my Sister's tomorrow, as she works in a school and has half term off. I don't see her much in term time, so it's nice to catch up etc :)

Oh and hubby did not get me a present, but I did get a card.. He has said he'll order us both new laptops this week, and we need to get our holiday booked too, so I can't complain too much I suppose!!

xx

Sarah, Ahh Pizza Hut is my fave, well done for winning the bowling and fighting the temptation :) AAM week is going great, stayed completely on 810 plan Dave has lost 4lbs so far and I have lost 2lbs so far (that was as of yesterday morning). Don't think we will have a problem getting back to SS+ on wednesday. I can really see a difference in Dave, he looks so different, and everybody is starting to comment, he is so chuffed with himself and much much happier (he has nearly lost 3 stone). Got some friends coming for tea tonight and I have done them the same as us - Chicken salad but also done them some jacket potatoes. Having CD mousse for pudding instead of a bar tonight! Not going to tell them about the pudding :8855: until afterwards and only if they like it.

Hope everyone is doing ok, be back on later tonight when our visitors have gone. Bye for now xx

Back