★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

still me ;-)

Posted some befores and 6 weeks on cd onto my album xx

Was working away for stuff for childminding and my ink has now all ran out!! what use is that, I have 4 weeks of planning to print off boohoo

Emma, your pictures are great, well done...you look totally different. Just picked the kids up from the childminder and Libby has lost her mobile phone at the library...she is really upset, poor thing. I have sent a text to the phone saying if some one finds it and returns it then I will give then a reward, fingers crossed. Off to have a soak in the bath and get dolled up for the party, will post some pictures later. xx

Morning all!

4lbs lost for me this week! I now weigh 14st 5lbs :)

Went to Cambridge yesterday to look in the Apple shop at the laptops, bought a few bits in John Lewis and the Disney store.

Sat outside at a cafe drinking a tetra while the kids tucked into chicken nuggets and chips, burger and chips and hubby had a mixed grill. I swear I was so close to ordering a chicken salad.. but I beat the chatterbox down and sat looking miserable instead. Luckily their food didn't look all that nice really, hubby was disappointed :D Haha!

Then they bought Millie's cookies and ate some in the car on the way home. I could have cried...

Anyway! Day 50 for me today!! Blimey! I'm 29lbs down in total - this is a big thing because last time, although I started CD lighter, I never got my ticker past 29lbs.. that's where I got stuck... So when I can get it to 30lbs, I will be soooo pleased :D

Off for my choc shake, then popping to the Co-Op for a few bits. Think hubby is taking the biggest 2 skating later.

Hope you're all ok? xx

CrazyJane where are you...need your results???????????

Hello all. Hope the weekend was fab for yooz.

Yeah I made mousse last night yum yum:clap:......

and finally got it right lol.

Now all I need to do is get the ice cream sorted and we're almost then..um????

I was wondering if you guys could shed some light regarding scales. At my house and here at my mums I'm exactly 5lbs lighter than on my cdc's scales. Does anyone know why this could be? Do they use special scales. I'm mean it's weird how my mums and mine say the same:(

xxxx

Hello all. Hope the weekend was fab for yooz.

Yeah I made mousse last night yum yum:clap:......

and finally got it right lol.

Now all I need to do is get the ice cream sorted and we're almost then..um????

I was wondering if you guys could shed some light regarding scales. At my house and here at my mums I'm exactly 5lbs lighter than on my cdc's scales. Does anyone know why this could be? Do they use special scales. I'm mean it's weird how my mums and mine say the same:(

xxxx

no idea!! I am 1/4lb off on my cdc so I go by my morning scales weigh in on a tues (even though I get weighed early on hers lol)

My cdc has a old style one where she moves the bits and bobs:confused:

Just popped in to say Good Night :) A good day for me, managed to drink an extra half a litre which I am sadly chuffed with as I struggled with the water so much at the start!

Have painted my toe nails - was great because I could reach them better!

xxx

Hiya Girls, :)

Hope u all had a good weekend..

I am off to bed soon so thought I would have a quick catch up beforehand..

Sarette - Huge congrats, another fab loss and well done girl for resisting all that food!! :D

Tracey - Come on girl, Really need to see these pics.. :D

Mum2one - I found my cdc scales were a couple of pounds out to mine but they were just normal scales.
I used to cut my bar into tiny pieces, cook them in the microwave for a few seconds and let them cook they go like little hard cookies, yummy.. :D

Berry - Seen ya pics girl, nice to put a face to a name, your 1 sexy chick hun.. Very Pretty.. :D

Havent done much the weekend, TOTM came again yesterday morning, doesnt seem that long since last period..

Eh I had a Fab dream last night, you will never guess.. pmsl..
It involved gordon ramsey & it was a very sexual dream too... :eek:
There is something very sexy bout that man.. :rolleyes:

Going to the doctors tomorrow as I do need bloody tablets for my jaw infection, cant be arsed with work tomorrow, really cant be bothered.
Well its been 2 yrs without my little nan tomorrow.. :cry: so will be thinking bout her alot tomorrow, really miss her, there is alot of people on here that went through that part of my life of my nan with me, I went through the story of her passing away, etc every step of the way,
minimins is just the best.. xx

Nite Girls..

xxxxx

Morning babes

Thinking of you today Kel xx

I've just been for an eyebrow wax which was much overdue! I now have nice tidy brows, and have booked an appointment for a facial on Friday :) Looking forward to that!

I fancy going swimming today, so will head to Stowmarket in a couple of hours. It doesn't open until 12pm for public swimming, grr.

Need to have my first pack I think, my tummy is rumbling!

xx

Good morning girls,

Hope everyone had a fab weekend.

I've posted a few pics in my album of the James Bond night but my Camera was playing up, will get a few more from my friend.

7th Place this week and well done to Mum2one who was our biggest loser this week (2.04%) :D

Really busy here this morning as I'm helping Becky do her UCAS application for University and she has left her 'personal statement' at college :mad:

Be back later. xx

Afternoon! Well done Mum2One :)

I went swimming, cozzie actually looked ok on me, shame about my fat thighs lol. Harry really enjoyed it :) I am looking into going swimming regularly by myself whilst the kids are at school/nursery. Really need to tone up a bit!

Just made tea for everyone, which seems to be really easy at the moment.

Hope you all had a good day! Actually, where are you all? lol xxx

hey babes

Well done mum2one:D

Bit bored, don't feel like chatting much had a stressful weekend:cry: but still on cd so don't panic lol

Weigh in day tomorrow:whacky068: fingers crossed

hope all okay xx

Hi all

(((((kell))))) thinking of you today hope you're ok.

Wow i was the biggest loser (that doesn't sound right...lol). Feel a little bad as I had a packet of crisps today...it was a really bad craving. First time I've caved in 3 weeks. It's totm soon too so maybe that's why.

Went to see the house today...looks really good, can't get over how big it looks with the walls knocked down. Should be moved back in by the midddle of March.

Hope everyones feeling good.

xxx

Really fed up and moody today, don't know why but I really felt like having something to eat, didn't cave in though. Really tired after a busy weekend so putting it down to that! Plus stressed about buying the business.... On a good note went searching for Libby's lost mobile today, she mislaid her bag whilst out with the childminder on saturday and she remembered she went into WH Smith, so I went in there to speak to the staff, no-one knew anything but tonight I got a call from someone who said that they had found it...turned out to be one of the guys who worked there. Anyway Dave took Libby to pick it up gave him £20 as a reward, worth every penny as now I have a very happy 10 year old. I think she will be much more careful with her stuff from now onwards.

Kel, hope you are OK ((hugs)), we lost David dad last August, he was such a lovely person, great Dad and Grampy, we all miss him so much. I happened to be visiting him in hospital when he passed away and it was very traumatic at the time.

Emma, good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow.

Jaz, your doing great, keep going.

Sarah.....I have been trying to swim regularly to tone up, but I don't really like swimming and find that I really have to push myself. It's great exercise though and my sister drags me along every wednesday night, finding it much easier now. Going to play badmington with Becky on friday night, looking forward to that as I really enjoy it and going to get the wi-fit out this week, haven't been on it for ages.

CrazyJane, is there anything we can do to help?? Hope the chat with your CDC helps.

Just had a yummy, yummy mousse for supper and now off to bed for an early night. xx

Morning all

I understand when you don't feel chatty, I get like that too!

Day 52 for me today, the house is nice and quiet :) Popping down to the high street in a minute as hubby wants his hair cut (I had to phone up and make the appointment, and he can't go by himself apparently - he's worse than a child!!). Need to pay the papers and get some bin bags too.

I just phoned Spirit Health club. I emailed them last night asking for some membership details and costs, and they replied saying I'd have to phone them. So I phoned them and they said they couldn't tell me over the phone, I'd have to go in! So I got a bit cross! Anyway, I will probably have calmed down by Thursday so will pop in after I see my CDC. They have a swimming pool there (and a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi! hehe), and it's the nearest, decent one to me. I enjoy swimming and would ideally like to go 3 times a week...

Right, off for a shake, my tummy is rumbling!

Keep glugging! xxx

morning all:D

5 1/2lb off this week, feeling much better than yesterday!

Got some new bras in 2 sizes smaller today so very happy!

Start work again at 3pm so need to get some washing and ironing down before I get them all back:D

I have bought pancakes as I am rubbish at making them, so I will be chewing my fist resisting;)

ttfn Emma x

:happy096: Emma, well done !

Feeling much better today, done tons of housework this morning and just been to morrisons to get some pancake mix for tonight, I love making pancakes....going to make them for the kids just before we go to get weighed....will make a really sharp exit while they are eating them. Getting a bit bored with the soups at the moment so have started having shakes at teatime, going to get more porridge this week and have that at teatime too. Supposed to be going to a 'pampered chef' party tonight but have made my excuses...

Just off to put Maddy down for her apternoon sleep. Bye for now.

Well done Emma :D:D xx

morning all:D

5 1/2lb off this week, feeling much better than yesterday!

Got some new bras in 2 sizes smaller today so very happy!

Start work again at 3pm so need to get some washing and ironing down before I get them all back:D

I have bought pancakes as I am rubbish at making them, so I will be chewing my fist resisting;)

ttfn Emma x

Go Emma :D:D

:happy096: Emma, well done !

Feeling much better today, done tons of housework this morning and just been to morrisons to get some pancake mix for tonight, I love making pancakes....going to make them for the kids just before we go to get weighed....will make a really sharp exit while they are eating them. Getting a bit bored with the soups at the moment so have started having shakes at teatime, going to get more porridge this week and have that at teatime too. Supposed to be going to a 'pampered chef' party tonight but have made my excuses...

Just off to put Maddy down for her apternoon sleep. Bye for now.

I love the porridge and have at least 2 a day!

and thanks everyone!!

Back