★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hiya Girlies, :D

Just a Quickie, I will catch up with everyones posts tomorrow morning I promise, just going out tonight so in a bit of a rush.

Sorry never came on yesterday as had a minging headache so came home at half 6 from work, got changed and went straight to bed..

I got weighed yesterday morning & lost 2lb which wasnt expected,

Last Week - 12.5
This Week - 12.3

Which is now the lowest weight officially for years as my lowest weight with CD last time was 12.4 :D

:banana dancer::banana dancer: :woohoo::banana dancer: :woohoo::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Will see ya all tomorrow..

Have a good night, Dont forget supersize v superskinny!!

xx

Well done Kelly! Brilliant stuff!

I have Supersize vs Superskinny Sky +'d :D

brilliant kelly:talk017: thats fab! I know that Jan 2007 I was 12 stone so only 7lb off that one and I will be feeling like you:D

I am full of a cold tonight, should go to bed, but not had my fix yet on here hehe

Morning girls,

Well done Kel :D Great loss, it is such a great feeling once you start getting into new teritory with your weight.

Weigh-in for us last night and I have lost 4lbs and Dave has lost 5lbs, were both soo chuffed :D

We did end up popping in my friends after we got weighed and saw the end of the food demonstration (pampered chef party), none of my friends have seen dave since we started CD and were gobsmacked how much weight he has lost and how good we both looked.

Girls, I think we will give the other teams a run for their money this week on the 'team challenge'.

Have a good day everyone xx

Well done Tracey and Dave!!

Morning babes!

God my kids are so loud! Ellie has school today, no nursery for Harry. Not sure what we'll do, if anything. The weather does not look too good.

Back later xx

HOW FAB ARE YOU LOT!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Weigh In Results this week are bloody Amazing!! I am chuffed to bits for ya all..

Went to Doctors on Monday to ask for some strong anti-biotics to try & get rid of this Jaw Bone Infection, she has gave me some, Yippee..
So another Week and I am hoping My mouth will be on the mend & its just the 'black hole' to heal now, soooooooo I am going back on CD I have decided as I need to get back on it, I have wasted nearly 4 weeks WI now, I could of been at goal.. :mad:

Think we may be in top 3 this week for results girls, well done!! xx

I am so over the moon to be a part of such a FAB team, I am loving you guys.. xx

x

Morning girls,

Well done Kel :D Great loss, it is such a great feeling once you start getting into new teritory with your weight.

Weigh-in for us last night and I have lost 4lbs and Dave has lost 5lbs, were both soo chuffed :D

We did end up popping in my friends after we got weighed and saw the end of the food demonstration (pampered chef party), none of my friends have seen dave since we started CD and were gobsmacked how much weight he has lost and how good we both looked.

Girls, I think we will give the other teams a run for their money this week on the 'team challenge'.

Have a good day everyone xx

Whats a Pampered Chef Party?

Never heard of them.. xx

brilliant kelly:talk017: thats fab! I know that Jan 2007 I was 12 stone so only 7lb off that one and I will be feeling like you:D

I am full of a cold tonight, should go to bed, but not had my fix yet on here hehe

Are ya feeling better today hun.. xx

Glad your on the mend now Kel, Pamper Chef Party is a bit like a tupperware party but with everything to do with kitchen stuff inclding cookware & tableware, they do a really great range on stoneware for cooking in the oven which requires NO oil, will be great when on the maintenance plan. The consultant actually cooks a dish on the night, she did a lovely puff pastry dish filled with ham, spring onions, cheese and apple...it looked really yummy, luckily everyone went into the kitchen to eat it. It's really good but the stuff is a bit pricey.

we are rocking this week:D well done Tracey and dave!

I feel rubbish today, so packing loads of paracetoml down me (spelling:eek:) woke up feeling really sick, but got to it;)

I like PC it's cool, well done for the comments thats fab! not been to one for a while! I am having a Party lite party next week, first time in 4 years I have held something at my house, going to be a few people coming so fingers crossed it all goes well!

Going out for a walk soon with my friend with the lo in the pushchairs so we can power walk! She is on sw and lost 11lb in the same amount of time:D makes me stick to cd even more (is that mean hehe) but sw is what works for her and thats what is important.

Had leek and pot soup today, and I hated it:confused: 3 weeks ago I thought it was lovely, tasted really strong today!

xxme lovely babesxx

we are rocking this week:D well done Tracey and dave!

I feel rubbish today, so packing loads of paracetoml down me (spelling:eek:) woke up feeling really sick, but got to it;)

I like PC it's cool, well done for the comments thats fab! not been to one for a while! I am having a Party lite party next week, first time in 4 years I have held something at my house, going to be a few people coming so fingers crossed it all goes well!

Going out for a walk soon with my friend with the lo in the pushchairs so we can power walk! She is on sw and lost 11lb in the same amount of time:D makes me stick to cd even more (is that mean hehe) but sw is what works for her and thats what is important.

Had leek and pot soup today, and I hated it:confused: 3 weeks ago I thought it was lovely, tasted really strong today!

xxme lovely babesxx

Aww chick, Keep ya chin up nowt worse than feeling like that!!

No thats not mean, its friendly competition, I wish I had a mate on a diet where secretly I can compete, it keeps ya going!! lol

Hiya Girlies,

Just a Quick Hello before I go out, Going round me mate's tonight to cut her husbands hair. :rolleyes:

May not be on for a couple of days as me & Keith are off work, so havent a clue what we gonna do but hopefully be out doing summit..

Have a fab few days and will chat soon.. :D

Love, Hugs & Slobbery Kisses..

Kel

xx

Hi guys just got in from a nightmare day...builders arrrrrggghhh!!!!!

Weigh in today...2.5lbs. that's 11.5lbs in 3 weeks:D:D:D

Will catch up properly later xxxxx

Have a fab few days Kel :)

Been really hungry today, already had my 4th meal (bar!) as I couldn't wait until later. Anyone else have days when they feel like this.......don't usually get so hungry :confused: :confused: :confused:. Feeling really tired as well, Maddy decided she wanted a bottle at 5am this morning and on top of that I'm going swimming at 9pm tonight with my sister :( :(.

Looking forward to Easter hols as it looks like I am going to go down to Cornwall with my Mum for a few day or maybe a week, she has a holiday cottage in St. Ives. My childminder has to go into hospital for an operation (she is donating a kidney for her brother). The recooperation period in 6 weeks, the first two weeks she is having off totally and then she has got an assistant helping her for the following 4 weeks. I think it is a wonderful thing she is doing, it will give her brother another 10-15 years. Better go and put my little pickle to bed. xx

Sorry, totally missed that post.

:bliss:Well done JAZ !

Anyone heard from CrazyJane?????

Just off swimming now xx

crazy jane was on last night??

I am having a bad day, I was up half the night being sick:( My son is poorly and has been since last week, I had him in the hospital on Sunday, and had him back at the doctors today, I am feeling like ----! He keeps having really bad stomach pains, waking up in the night, high pitched crying, cramping right over. The doctor told me what I was told on sunday was the strangest thing he had ever heard:cry: Got to take him back in the morning too

And I have to say please:copon: but I have some toast this morning, I really couldn;t face any cd food. I have been so strong this past week with ds being poorly but today I just thought I had too:( I fell bad but I have got to look after my own health as well and I needed something like that (does that make sense? don;t kick me out:cry:)

Aww Emma, don't feel bad! I'm not sure bread was the best thing to have though? ;) Really hope your little one is ok. Let us know what the Drs say. Hope you stop feeling sick too.

I've just got in from seeing my CDC. Popped to Sainsburys on the way there and bought 20 litres of water! Also popped into Spirit Health club on the way back. It looked ok. Pool wasn't massive, but it will do. Going next Thursday for a free trial day to see if I like it before I join..

Got home and hubby had moved the dining room table, which annoyed me, so I moved it back :) I have PMT, so it's tough ****!!

Just had my first shake. I only have chocolate ones (tetra, choc, and choc mint) and they really hit the spot at this totm (which is due at anytime, grr), so hoping I'll be OK. Just tidying up the kitchen and doing some washing. Oh what fun.

Laters xxx

Son isn't right still:( got to take him back tomorrow and see if any change, he walked to school to pick up his sister with me and has now crashed on the sofa. The docotr thinks it may be emotional pain on the back of a stomach bug (as daddy away, snow days, half term, not wanting to go back to school! I just don;t know, it's horrid seeing the children upset then been told 'it may be in his head':(

Me well I know about the toast, but it was what I needed and made me feel human again! I have had shakes the rest of the day, but still feeling so yucky I am finding it really hard to drink my water! Only had 2 shakes today, so think I will only have 3, but at least I am having my daily vits and mins that way:cry:

Hubby SHOULD be home tomorrow, I hope so, although not sure he'll want to come home to this ill house:confused:

Hope everyone is having a much better day sure I will be back, needing my forum support today!

Hope you're both better today Emma.

I'm still here, plodding on. Day 55 today. Haven't weighed myself since Wednesday, and not planning to until weigh in day on Sunday... Not feeling very chatty.

Love to all xxx

Back