★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Morning all! Day 60 for me today!

Wow Tracey! How exciting about the CDC training! I want to know all about it as I plan to do it when I am slim!

Kel, your poor mouth! Hope you feel better today.

Emma, well done on your 2lb loss, really pleased for you!

I've had a large glass of water and a green tea so far. Will go have some more water then go up for a shower.

No snow here thank goodness! It's dull and grey looking out there. We had loads of rain last night and it was really windy! Roll on Summer.

I need to go and get some filters for the kettle today, so may pop into town.

Laters xx

Morning......................

Tracey - We are forecast for snow too this weekend, which if its true I am gonna be cabined up..
Ooooohhh How exciting to become a CDC, We want all the gossip..

Well not in work till 1.30 today so gonna chill out wash me hair, bla bla.. Have had some breakfast with me tablets, see if I can have 2 tetras the rest of the day see if that works..

Enjoy your day girls..
Chat later.. xx

:D The sun has now come out and the snow is melting :D

Got to do the end of month accounts today, so will spend most of the day sorting that out......at least I can work from the office today.

Also have to finish off Becky ACAS application today as the deadline for Route B - Art & Design is 6th March. Problem is she is undecided which University to put as her 1st choice as the one she really wants to go to (Bournemouth) is really hard to get into and can't guarantee her an interview. Her 2nd choice (Falmouth) will definately give her an interview but only if she chooses it as her 1st choice as they always fill the course from the first round of interviews. Bristol which is her 3rd choice will also give her an interview but she's not too sure if she want to go there....It's a real dilema for her. :confused:

Bye for now. xx

Sorry not been on much..just never seem to have 5 mins. When I do I'm shattered.

Off to get weighed now and then make sure the decorater is doing ok and bought the right colour..lol

Not looking forward to weigh in - if I have lost anything it will be very little and need more to come off for my target....may

anyway...fingers crossed
x

:D:D:DOMG 4lbs....I'm shocked :D:D:D

I honestly thought it would be nothing. That's 15lbs in 4 weeks. I'm so pleased!!!!

Fantastic Jaz, well done!!!! x

Well done Jaz......fantastic. xx

well done jaz...

whoooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo

xx

Afternoon all!

Day 61 today. Went to see my CDC, collected 2 weeks of packs. Popped to Sainsbury's to stock up on water, and then to Kersey Mill to buy a couple of Dermalogica products. Cleaned the fish tank when I got home, then went to have my hair done (roots!). Off to Rollerworld again tonight. Ellie is excited and hyper!

Hope you're all having a good day! xxx

Hope you are all ok?

Night night! xx

Morning all!

Emma has asked me to let you know that she's had a bit of bad family news, and that she will be quiet for a bit. She would love to stay part of the team though, if that's OK. I have her weigh in stats to PM Tracey with.

I'm hoping my new laptop comes today, it's taken aaaages! I also have a couple of other parcels due hehe. Need to clean the small fish tanks today, but not up to much really.

It looks a bit frosty here but the sun is trying to come out!

xxx

Aww Really Hope Emma is ok????? :wave_cry:

Sarette - Hows the laptop chick?? :D

Well I have just popped on quickly to wish you all a Happy Weekend...

Just gonna do me Avon order as Its just arrived, then gonna pick up me medication from the chemist (me yearly prescription card runs out this month) gutted as its saved me a fortune on me tablets but not gonna re-new it this yr..

Got weighed this morning just to check, I do feel slimmer but only lost 1lb :mad: so I am stopping my tablets from monday and concentrating on CD, besides I have 20 full days worth of choc tetra left and loads of banana mousse and chicken/mushroom crisps to make so Monday & I am going for it girls :D

BRING IT ON.........

We went to see Mortgage Advisor Last Night about doing this new scheme with the goverment that comes out in April, Basically you can borrow half ya mortgage from them which Kris said he is very hopeful with us being 1st time buyers, I am soooo excited, we have an appointment with the Abbey tomorrow too, but after talking to her last week she said that most banks are only doing over 10%, some banks 20% deposits, I am not prepared to spend all my savings on a deposit.. Shocking..

Anyway viewing our 1st house we like next saturday so the ball is rolling, so happy..

I had a dream last night I was pregnant, I woke up happy, lol.. :)

Bye for now sexy ladies.......................... xxx

Emma....really sorry to hear you have bad family new....hope you are OK. ((Hugs)) Well done with the 2lb weight loss.

Kel, Well done for losing 1lb this week, good luck for getting back to CD on Monday. I have thoses sorts of dreams all the time. Are you trying at the moment for a baby? ;) Bet you'd make a fab Mum.

Sarah, hope your new laptop has turned up, we need to buy one for the business soon but don't have a clue where to start.

Clarinda, hows your week going???? Hope gabe is ok. let us know how your getting on.

Jaz, hope the decorating is going well, and the house renovating isn't being too stressful, keep up the good work.

I've been busy sorting out the bedrooms this morning and have 4 bags of clothes to go to the charity shop. Dave and I are going out to buy some new clothes at the beginning of April....can't wait :D. I love shopping and haven't been into town for ages.

Have a great weekend everyone. xx

Hope you're all ok.

I'm just off to bed. Another day down :) Weigh in in the morning... *crosses fingers*.

The new laptop is gorgeous, I'm loving it :)

Night xx

Can everyone PM me with this weeks losses.

Working as usual today, feeling a bit hormonal today (TOTM) but the sun is out so hopefully will feel better later. Roll on the summer!

Having a couple of extra days off this week as my childminder is on holiday so I'm going to take her swimming and to softplay this week.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. xx

hey everyone, sending a wave

I'm okay just not chatty at all!! But got a bit more time on my hands now so I'll be on here loads once I am all sorted xxx

Hey, been looking around the boards for about 2hours as the boys watching star wars and dd playing pepper pig:D

Feeling better! I started back 100% today, I have ordered my dress for hubby's do and was brave and ordered the 14:eek: so it needs to fit http://www.sexyher.co.uk/product-ED8873-203.html#

I am okay thanks for the thoughts, lots has happened and now my main Childminded children (2 from same family) have had to suddenly move and am now down to not a lot as they were 30 hours a week:( so feeling rubbish about that

other than that, wiping last week under the carpet and back to being a 100% water babe and will get you a big loss again next week:D

Hi Emma, Love the dress.....very sexy. Well done with the 2lb loss, keep going. Sorry to hear about your child minding children moving away, my childminder is on holiday for the next week and then back for a week before she has an operation to donate a kidney to her brother (she's going to be off until 22nd April) then her daughter is going to assist her for 3 weeks helping with the childminding, while she re-couperates (sp). So me and Dave are juggling the kids with work for the next month or so!

Sarah, :happy096: with your 2lb loss, I'm so proud of you SS'ing for such a long time and lossing every week, when are you going to do AAMW?? FAB!

Clarinda, well done for getting back on track and lossing 2lbs. Keep going.

OMG......it's snowing again, just popped my neice home and it was raining and now the rain has turned to snow and it has started to settle.

I've just posted our results and Jaz :clap:is the biggest loser with 2.02%, I'll let you know the team result later......not looking good though.:cry:

Kel, good luck getting back on CD this week, hopw you have a great week Well done for losing another 1lb.

Off to have my tea, then a lovely hot bath before settling down infront of the telly for 'Dancing on Ice' and 'Wild at Heart'. xx

Back