★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Yes Jaz is Mum2one :)

afternoon all, not up to much, been shopping and done some gardening (think I could do this less work thing lol! catching up with some stuff I needed to do!)

I noticed you have asked Irene Tracey about the 3 scores what did she say?

Still waiting for my books the Sarah recommended grr, so bought the 19th Wife today to start when I get a minute

Got t ahuge headache, not sure if keto or all the road works currently going on outside my house lol

hope everyone is okay xxx

Girls, Here is the response from Irene:

All teams have or should have 6 members. Sometimes someone is absent either on holiday or not weighing in for some reason ie not seeing their CDC. So that person has no weight to pass to the leader. The % is worked not the same no matter how many members are weighing in.

Total number of pounds lost divided by numbers of pounds those members were the week before multiplied by 100. So we only accept a minimum of 3 results for the team. If only 2 had weighed in thier figures would not be included. Most times teams are able to post 4/5 results but I always put the number of results if less than 6.

Irene xx

I still don't think it is a fair way of doing it but there you go. This week we were 12th place (6 results), the biggest losser was a chap called Dean with 6.97% but that was for 3 weeks as he has been in hospital and their team leader had been putting him down as STS for each week! Anyway it's up to Irene how she does the scores. :mad:

Anyway on a positive note.......shall we have a team challenge for say the next 3 weeks, that will lead us to the start of british summertime! Lets all put down the amount to weight we want to lose, I'll keep a track of how everyone is doing and announce the winners on 29th March :).

End of Spring Challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs

xx

Great idea!

End of Spring Challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs
Sarette - 8lbs

Afternoon babes!

I'll be doing the 810 step for a week in week 13. This is week 10, so not long to go! I'm so looking forward to it :)

It's really windy here today. Have been down to the high street to post some eBay parcels. Had to get some meat from the butchers, carrots from the farm shop, and hubby got a cake from the bakers...! Ellie needs picking up from school in an hour. Harry was watching Madagascar and is now playing in the conservatory.

Sarah xx

sorry messing around a bit with the colours:D

I know what you are saying with the team thing:confused::mad:

But I like the idea of doing our own as well, fab! we can do it (I am giving myself a huge kick up the bum can you tell lol)

My books just arrived :D haha funny as I was moaning earlier about them

Sarah are you looking forward to 810? you doing so well xxx

How's your childminder doing tracey, been thinking of her today brave soul

Kelly hope your well hubby bun

Jaz and CJ hope things are good

Emma, my childminder is fab.....she has gone off on holiday before going into hospital on 26th March for the op (keyhole surgery) I am so proud of her donating a kidney to her brother, she is such a lovely person and brilliant with the kids. In her first ofsted she got an outstanding and has just received an award for the level of care she provides.

Sarah, I start 810 next week (9 days to go.....and counting! LOL) and then will start moving up the plans. Really looking forward to having food again, and hopefully have a much healthier relationship with it! I have to start upping my walks in preparation for the Moonwalk, this weekend I am doing a 14 mile power-walk with my sisters, so hopefully will feel I have more energy once I start eating again.

Kel, how are you getting on ???? Missed you hunny.

xx

Hi guys

So sorry I'm a little awol atm just running up and down the motorway with house stuff...another 4 weeks to go.

I'd like to lose 9lbs please for the challenge.

Good luck with the 810 guys - will write more when I have time - probably wed after weigh in :)

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs
Sarette - 8lbs
Berryred - 9lbs (ekk haha)
Mum2one - 9lbs

Kel, Well done for losing 1lb this week, good luck for getting back to CD on Monday. I have thoses sorts of dreams all the time. Are you trying at the moment for a baby? ;) Bet you'd make a fab Mum.

Aww Thanks for that!! :D

No not trying at the moment although I would have a baby tomorrow but we wanna get a house and settle etc before we try.. Better get me skates on though as I am 32 this yr!! xx

How Proud of my Girlies am I?? Weight Losses are fab yet again.. I am just part of the best team ever!! :D:D

Never got weighed this morning for the simple reason that I havent been 'the loo' for 4 days, so will WI tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

End of Spring Challenge is a great Idea, Mmmmm Need a kick up the bum at the moment, so I am gonna say 8lb I think..

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs
Sarette - 8lbs
Mum2one - 9lbs

Kelly1977 - 8lb

I may change that though as I do need to push myself.. :rolleyes:

Just got in not so long ago as my mate has just split from her partner as he went behind her back and also has a big drink problem at the mo, which leads to him being a complete cock as he doesnt know when to stop & he is torturing her by text and ringing her, I was there from half 6 till about 10.15 and he had text bout 15 times and rang 3 times.. :mad:

Eeeehhh A lad I used to knock about with yrs ago is a friend on FB he asked how I had lost my weigh so I told him all the details, he rang a CDC the next day and got his packs, he got weighed today after 6 days and lost 8lb, Mind you he is finding it really hard I cant see him sticking to it, I have told him its not for everyone as He has had the trots for a few days he had even followed though once, Awww poor lad!
He is tired, Feels like crap so I just dont think he is coping, He said he feels flu-like..

Anyway I just wanna add again that I am sooooooooooooooooo proud of you all, You are doing Tremendous girls.. xxx

Hey all, sorry such an infrequent visitor, been busy today bidding on celebrity doodles for epilepsy action and am now the proud owner of one by one of my childhood icons... BRIAN CANT (playschool/playaway for those of you too young to remember!)

challenge sounds a great idea, had a big chat with CDC and went on 1200 for a while to try and get back in the zone, but am now SS all the way so I'll go for a big one!

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs
Sarette - 8lbs
Mum2one - 9lbs

Kelly1977 - 8lb
Crazyjane - 14lb

nothing like aiming high!

Gabe still not brilliant but it gets easier every day as he settles into his meds, hopefully he'll be seizure free for a while now - cross everything!

Clarinda
x

Morning girls,

Won't be on much today as I have to get all the paperwork ready for an important meeting with the bank manager tomorrow, plus my Mum is coming around today.

CJ - I remember Brian Cant (showing my age now LOL!) used to love Playaway! :D Hope things with Gabe start settling down for you with the new meds.

Everyone sound really positive this week and it looks like we will be on for some great weigh losses. :D

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs
Sarette - 8lbs
Mum2one - 9lbs

Kelly1977 - 8lb
Crazyjane - 14lb

Morning all! Lovely to see so many posts on here this morning!

I'm popping to town today. Haven't been in a while, and fancy a mooch. Might get the cards I need to buy. Weather does not look too good again :(

Hope you all have a good day. Day 66 for me today, still plodding on regardless!

xxx

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs
Sarette - 8lbs
Berryred - 9lbs (-2lb):D
Mum2one - 9lbs

Kelly1977 - 8lb
Crazyjane - 14lb

Hey, very pleased lost 2lb this week even after my rubbish time yahhooooooo

hope everyone is okay?

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs