★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

well done emma....

this team really is doing well:D:D:D

WELL DONE EMMA!! PROUD OF YA.. XX

Well got weighed and lost 2lb this week,
Not bad I suppose considering I am coming off food slowly..

So now I am OFFICIALLY at the lowest weight I have been with ANY DIET!! :D

Last Week = 12.5
This Week = 12.3

My aim for next week is 4lb then I have lost 50lb!!!! :D and I will be in the 11's, Thats my dream.. :D

Wow that is sooo cool Kel. You really have inspired me. The heaviest I have ever weighed was 11.5 stones before being pregnant 18 months ago. I'm now losing the pregnancy weight (as I have been ill). so I've never really been on any diet iykwim.

I toppled the scales at 15st after lo's birth. I'm really hoping tomorrow I've lost enough to be in the 12's that would so make me feel a lot better about myself.

You've done so well you should be so proud of yourself. Before starting this diet I wanted to be on 11.5 to be happy. But that's still me as a curvy size 12 but now that the weight is coming off .... I think I'll keep going till I'm 10.5 :) Fingers crossed I'll get there

xx

Morning girls,

Drum roll please.............................Dave has now lost an amazing 4 stone in 9 weeks!!!:patback:

I'm sooooo proud of him! I lost 3lbs this week :D.

Kel, well done....you'll be in the 11's really soon. :bliss:

THE WATER BABES ROCK !!!!

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs (-3lbs):D
Sarette - 8lbs
Berryred - 9lbs (-2lbs):D
Mum2one - 9lbs
Kelly1977 - 8lb (-2lbs):D
Crazyjane - 14lb

Well done Kelly! And well done Dave and Tracey, fantastic stuff all round!!

Day 67 for me. Kids are at school/nursery again, so nice and quiet. I have some eBay bits to package up and post and fancy popping to the garden centre for some tubs and baskets, ready for when my plants from QVC arrive.. Need to get milk and bread too. And I suppose I better have a tidy up of the house.

Weather looks a bit pants again, roll on summer. xxx

snap kelly!! I was 12st 3lb yesterday:D well done hunny

Tracey:D well done to dave from me! you should add him onto the water babes march list as he is an memeber to us all I am sure:D

Jaz, you can do it, I still am unsure of what my goal weight will be! I went for 10st as then my bmi will be healthy:)

CJ hope your having a good day

Have a nice day sarah, I am slowly getting used to the idea of having no children 9-3 it's really odd!! Although I have my thurs little one still so thats good

Me well, I'm great! My dress for May came a size 14 and I tried it on:p Doesn't fit yet, but tbh it won't be long and am thinking maybe (fingers crossed just maybe) I am need it taking in for the du:D It is so beauitful, I was gutted in a way it didn't fit NOW so I could see it on as it were! Did that make sence! Will need to shorting though as I am just a short arse:eek:

Right ohh for a looky round the boards, then I have a mountain of stuff that should be done lol!!

Gutted only lost 1.5lbs this week. Not feeling really chatty :( :(

I know why it is - I got into a habit of picking at lo's food this week (the odd chip, pasta). Think I've learned my lesson.:(

Hope everyone well - sorry for letting the side down.

Well done Jaz, it's still a loss! Now just stop the picking this week, and I bet the scales will be more than kind to you next week!! Hugs xx

I spent the afternoon in the garden - weeding, pruning, planting etc. It was gloriously sunny and warm! I now ache all over too!

Kids are just having their tea. Harry has an eye check up tomorrow morning, hope he wakes up in a good mood or it will not be fun!

xx

Good Evening Girls,

Just got back from swimming, did 30 lenghts tonight. Going to sit down infront of the telly now and have my Toffee, Walnut & Vanilla Mousse. Well done Jaz, keep going xx

Morning Girls,

Well the sun has got it's hat on, Hip Hip Hip Hooray... :D

Finally got my Acrylic nails off yesterday after having them on since my engagement end of Nov, My god, they are so thin now as eveytime I used to get them filled in they filed the nail with an electric nail file, which obviously took off layers of my nail, 2 of my nails now have been ripped from the bed, so I have had to have acrylic on them to try and harden them as it will yuck to rip them off. :cry:

OH GOOD NEWS GIRLS.........................................

Me & Keith have been approved for a mortgage so its full steam ahead, YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very excited to view our 1st house on Saturday..xx

Did ya watch Jade last night, How sad!!
Gonna watch tonights but I know I will cry. :cry:

I didnt drink much water yesterday which is not like me but felt quite sickly with it, hopefully will manage 3l today, Got weighed for a sneaky peek this morning but not saying anything in case things change tomorrow, lol..

I am sure I am due on soon, Nightmare as I have booked my smear for next wed, AM I ok going for 1 if I am due in ya think?????????????

xxx

Wow that is sooo cool Kel. You really have inspired me. The heaviest I have ever weighed was 11.5 stones before being pregnant 18 months ago. I'm now losing the pregnancy weight (as I have been ill). so I've never really been on any diet iykwim.

I toppled the scales at 15st after lo's birth. I'm really hoping tomorrow I've lost enough to be in the 12's that would so make me feel a lot better about myself.

You've done so well you should be so proud of yourself. Before starting this diet I wanted to be on 11.5 to be happy. But that's still me as a curvy size 12 but now that the weight is coming off .... I think I'll keep going till I'm 10.5 :) Fingers crossed I'll get there

xx

Aww Thanks Hun, Me at my heaviest seems a million miles away now, I NEVER wanna be that size again, I have a feeling that when I get to goal it wont be long before I end up pregnant, lol.. Wouldnt mind though!! :D

You are doing really well & I know you can get to goal, Come on Girl.. lol.. :D

Morning girls,

Drum roll please.............................Dave has now lost an amazing 4 stone in 9 weeks!!!:patback:

I'm sooooo proud of him! I lost 3lbs this week :D.

Kel, well done....you'll be in the 11's really soon. :bliss:

THE WATER BABES ROCK !!!!

End of spring challenge

Sarette - 8lbs
Mum2one - 9lbs
Crazyjane - 14lb

WELL DONE DAVE, He is storming through this diet, CD Rocks!! ;)

Gutted only lost 1.5lbs this week. Not feeling really chatty :( :(

I know why it is - I got into a habit of picking at lo's food this week (the odd chip, pasta). Think I've learned my lesson.:(

Hope everyone well - sorry for letting the side down.

Hey, Dont get down, Its still a loss girl, better than putting on, You just need to stop picking hun.. :rolleyes:

xx

MOTTO FOR THE DAY!!

PLEASE LOOK AFTER THE FAMILY YOU HAVE LEFT..... :cry:

Just been told my uncle Robert has just died, I had to break the news to my dad(his brother) & nana (his mam) as I took the call at home and wanted to tell them asap. My dad is trashed as he only said last week he will have to get round to see him as he is fading fast, I know he is kicking himself now.. :cry:
So forgive me if I am not on here much but then again I know how good you girlies are so maybe I will be who knows..

Hugs to you all.. x

Oh Kel, I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle. Thinking of you and your family xxxxxxx

Afternoon all. Went to the hospital for Harry's eye check up this morning, which luckily didn't take too long and he was very good. Got back and have been packaging up eBay parcels, which I am shortly off to post (after my half a hot choc tetra, as I feel a bit weak for some reason).

Mother in Law is coming over this afternoon to look after Harry, while we take Ellie skating. Hope I don't fall over!

Hugs to all xx

(((((((Kel)))) so sorry for your loss ... thinking of you and your family xxxxxxx

Feeling better today. Back on it...and determined to lose 4lbs plus next week.....

Morning babes!

Just taken Harry to nursery. Need to clean the big fish tank now so I can put some new shrimp in which have just been delivered. Also need to go to the Post Office with more parcels, and stock up on bottled water. I've got a facial at 12, so looking forward to that.

Have the 3 little tanks to clean at some point too.

Hope you are all well :) xx

Hi Girls

Kel, sorry to hear about your loss ((hugs)), hope you are ok....I know how hard it is especially when you have to break the news to your loved ones. I had to do the same to hubby when his dad died 6 months ago, (he actually died holding my hand when I was visiting him in hospital, think he waited for someone to be with him, bless him). Thinking of you and your family. xx

Hope everyone else is OK, is anyone doing anything for comic releif??? Liberty went to school dressed as a cowgirl as they are doing linedancing this afternoon instead of schoolwork to raise money. I have just joined the gym so going to go there tonight while Liberty is doing her Gymnastic class then come home and watch Comic Releif on telly. Hope everyone has a good weekend and don't forget to PM me with your results. xx

Morning Girlies. ;)

Mum2one - Come on girl, you can lose that 4lb..

Sarah - Hope you enjoy ya facial, How fab!!

Tracey - My WI results for this week are
Last Week - 12.5
This Week 12.3

Well I have to confess I didnt have 1 pack yesterday, I mainly ate yoghurts & soup and buckets of tea.. So at least it wasnt junk food, Trouble is I think coz my dad knows I wont be living in the house for much longer as we are looking everytime I go shopping I only ask for skimmed milk, well he come home with loads of muller yoghurts & ww soup for me & there is only me that eats them, think its his way of saying he is gonne miss me when I go which sounds silly but I know thats what it is as he buys things that he knows are my fave foods even though though he knows I am on CD, awwww.. :D

Well today I am gonna have a tidy up, sort avon stuff out, list some stuff on E-bay, then go over Keiths & chill for the weekend, I enjoy staying at his but its a bloody nightmare as his mam & dad just buy crap like cakes & biscuits etc every wk so I am followed my temptation ALL the time.

My dad got sent home from work yesterday, so he is off today too, infact he is off till day after funeral now, I am ok girls just more gutted for the likes of my dad & my aunty's & my nan, cant imagine how I would feel losing my brother or parent, It just makes ya think how precious Life is, I watched Jade's wedding last night & I was crying my babs out!! So sad..

So really hoping to lose my 4lb for my 50lb next week as my reward is a gorgeous 2 layer tulip black short skirt from new look its lush.. :D

xxx

My Motto for the day is ----

Do what makes you HAPPY, be with the one who makes you SMILE, DANCE like no-one is watching, LAUGH as much as you breathe & LOVE as long as you live

Anybody else wanna jump on my motto for the day wagon, lol.. Love it.. xx

Evening all

Ellie wore non uniform for Comic Relief, and Harry made a silly hat at nursery. Hubby is planning on watching it on BBC 1 tonight, I'm not so keen...

My facial was lovely! :)

xx

Morning all. I just popped on to say hello. Day 70 for me today! Wow!!

Off to Colchester this afternoon after we've dropped the kids at my Mum and dad's. Hubby has his first suit choosing/fitting for my Sister's wedding, with the groomsmen.

xxx

hey

sorry to here your news Kelly x

Me I'm really tired, got my sons birthday party later! I can't be bothered bless him, I need to find some get up and go

Good morning girls,

Up bright and breezy this morning, another busy day today working. Its been really busy this weekend had 50+ paintballing yesterday and 40+ quadding and loads in again today. Yesterday I worked the morning and then had the afternoon off and did a 14 mile training walk with my two sisters. Had a small protein meal (chicken & salad) the night before on the recomendation of my CDC and had porridge for breakfast and lunch yesterday and took my bar for tea. It was really nice, didn't get back until after 7pm but the weather was lovely. We stopped at a pub and had a lovely cup of tea and my bar.

Only 3 days left on SS+ then move to 810 plan YIPPEE. :bliss:

2lbs down already this week and don't get weighed until Tuesday so getting really close to being in the 10's soon. :D Absolutely everyone is taking a double look at me now as it is really noticable and getting loads of comments.....a chap who I don't even know stopped me in the high street on Friday and said wow you have lost loads of weight....didn't have a clue who he was.:8855:
Hope everyone is have a great weekend. Will post our results tonight. xx

End of spring challenge

Sarette - 8lbs
Mum2one - 9lbs (-1.5lbs):D
Crazyjane - 14lb

Back