End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs (-3lbs):D

Sarette - 8lbs (-4lbs) :D
Berryred - 9lbs (-2lbs):D
Mum2one - 9lbs (-1.5lbs):D
Kelly1977 - 8lb (-2lbs):D
Crazyjane - 14lb

Morning!!

I've lost 4lbs this week!! I am soooooooo thrilled!!

The suit choosing went well. They are going back in 6 weeks for a proper fitting. My brother in law to be and his chums then kidnapped my hubby and buggered off to the pub, while me and my sister mooched round a few shops, then went back to my Mum's. The lads stayed out all afternoon and evening, so I brought the kids home, and hubby kipped over my sister's lol. Off to collect him in a bit, I'm not rushing though!!

So, need to take him some clean clothes, and think we're going skating at 12pm. Need to get some water and milk on the way home.

Hope you are all ok! Will now PM Tracey my stats :) xx

:bliss:Well Done Sarah:bliss:

End of spring challenge

Sarette - 8lbs (-4lbs):D
Mum2one - 9lbs (-1.5):D
Crazyjane - 14lb

Hi Girls,

I haven't heard from CJ so I have sent Irene 5 results. Sarah is the biggest loser (2.04%) well done!!! You're doing so well SS'ing - 70 day is a real acheivement, it's going to be so worth it when you are cheif bridesmaid at your sister wedding! Fantastic. xx

Kel, hope you're ok and have had a nice weekend with Keith.

Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend.

I'll let you all know a bit later how we get on with this weeks challenge.

Well done CJ with your 3lbs loss. :D

End of spring challenge

Crazyjane - 14lb (-3lbs):D

Total loss so far for our End of Spring Challenge is:

15.5 lbs - Well done everyone!

Well done CJ!! xxx

Hiya Girls...

Thanks for your well wishes girls..

Funeral is on Wednesday afternoon at 3pm.. :cry:
Dreading it to be honest, More so to see the people I love in so much pain but thats a part of life I suppose, Just makes you appreciate what you have in life & to make the most of it as its so precious when someone in your family passes away doesnt it??

Well WI again tomorrow, cant believe how fast the weekend has gone.
We have been quite busy this weekend as we went to view 2 houses yesterday, 1st house was a repossession, carpets & blinds are included, OMFGG, The stains on the carpets were unbelievable, I would be so ashamed to leave my house in that state. It was a 3 bed, with drive with double garage with loft conversion, Keith said I can choose the house as long as he gets a drive or a garage, lol.. It just had a new kitchen but the plan of it was shocking & it wasnt to my taste so needed a new kitchen, also needed a new bathroom, on the plus side though the loft had 2 seperate rooms so could be a 5 bedroom really, Has loads of potential.. but needs a bit of money spending on it so may offer a daft price, ya never know..
2nd house was lovely, very modern, could just move in, but wasnt worth the price also the bathroom was after the kitchen downstairs which we both didnt like, I was laughing like mad when we left as they had like a clothes horse in the front room with clothes on, the 1st thing I noticed was 2 pairs of massive belly warmers, lol.. :rolleyes:

Then I wanted a new skirt for work, so I said we would pop to matalan, Dunno why but I still automatically picked up a size 18, lol,
Maybe coz I was that size for ages, Keith picked up a 14 & said try that on. So I did it fit & there was a bit of free room, my word, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
never got into a matalan 14 before as I dont think they are generous with their sizes.

Remember when I sorted my clothes out a few weeks ago, tried on some of the trousers, they are too big for me, so I may keep them as they are all brand new & they may come in handy for when I am pregnant.. :D

Sarette - I am soooo Proud of you Day 70 & 100%. You are an inspiration & your Weight Losses are Fab every Week, Well Done on biggest loser Babe.. xx

Tracey - WOW, Not long left on SS+, Will you miss it??

Hope everyone else is ok & being good. :D

x

End of spring challenge

Crazyjane - 14lb (-3lbs):D

6th Place this week girls.

Well done everyone.

Well done everyone!! x

Where is everyone today!!!!!!

Feeling really hungry today, don't know why, just had my evening mousse and going to have an early night before I raid the fridge.........:eatdrink051:............... only joking! Maybe is because I know I've only got 1 day of SS+ to go then can have some food. :D

Evening Ladies.

How are we?

Didnt get weighed this morning as I needed the 'loo', so hopefully will WI tomorrow as we all know poo = weight.. Pmsl.. :D

Going to bed soon as I woke up when me mam went out for work at half 4 this morning & I couldnt get back to sleep so hopefully get a decent sleep tonight..

So Bring on the WI in the morning, will get up early and post.. :D

Nite Nite Chickens.. xx

Tracey - Ooooohhh 1 more day.. x

Hi all. Having a nightmare with house atm...I just need to do something...
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrg
gggggggggggh
hhhhhhhhh.....

and breath:sigh:

I'll fill you all in tomorrow. Sorry I haven't read what everyone is up to hope you are all well. It's been a mad few days, I'm shattered and I'm off to bed. Will fill you all in tomorrow..weigh in too

'night
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all. Having a nightmare with house atm...I just need to do something...
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrg
gggggggggggh
hhhhhhhhh.....

and breath:sigh:

I'll fill you all in tomorrow. Sorry I haven't read what everyone is up to hope you are all well. It's been a mad few days, I'm shattered and I'm off to bed. Will fill you all in tomorrow..weigh in too

'night
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Chin up Lass, Hope u ok... :rolleyes:

Girls I am pleased to let you know I lost 4lb this week.

I AM IN THE 11's.......

and................

I HAVE LOST 50LB.................

6LB TO GO TO TARGET...............

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Have a Fab Day... xxx

Fantastic Kel, well done!!!!!

Jaz, hope you are ok hun!!

Day 73 for me :eek: I'm wearing a red Bravissimo vest top that I bought last year on Cambridge. Feeling good this morning :)

Not all that sure what I am doing today. Hope you all have a good one! xx

:Dhey everyone

Hubby off this week so spending some good time together;)

Not getting weighed today as not around! Going next week, not weighed myself so not sure what to do?

Girls I am pleased to let you know I lost 4lb this week.

I AM IN THE 11's.......

and................

I HAVE LOST 50LB.................

6LB TO GO TO TARGET...............

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Have a Fab Day... xxx

Congratulations Kel for getting into the 11's......I'm sooooo pleased for you. :happy036:Well done with losing 50lbs that is one hell of an achievement. You'll be at target in no time! CD ROCKS !!!

Jaz, hope your feeling better today, good luck with the weigh in :)

Going to see our CDC's tonight to get weighed and hopefully the forms have come from CD for me to start my training.

Bye for now xx

Back