★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Good morning :)

We have sunshine here, but I believe it will be a bit colder today. No idea what I am up to really, so will see how the day goes.

Hope you all have a good day xx

Hi Girls

Officially 1 stone away from target....lost 3lbs this week, which means I have lost 3 stone exactly in 10 weeks. Looking forward to Chicken salad for tea. :D Dave has lost 5lbs this week, so all good here.

The sun is shining a I feel GREAT!!!!

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs (-3lbs, -3lbs):D:D
Sarette - 8lbs (-4lbs):D
Berryred - 9lbs (-2lbs):D
Mum2one - 9lbs (-1.5):D

Kelly1977 - 8lb (-2lbs, -4lbs):D:D
Crazyjane - 14lb (-3lbs):D

Oh fantastic! Well done Tracey and Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

Well done with all the weight loss guys. Great to see some milestones being reached....great for motivation:D:D

Well I lost 4lbs but my cdc thinks it was too much as I should be looking at 2 or 3 wtf!!!!

Anyway so I'm feeling better

xxxxxxxx

Well done with all the weight loss guys. Great to see some milestones being reached....great for motivation:D:D

Well I lost 4lbs but my cdc thinks it was too much as I should be looking at 2 or 3 wtf!!!!

Anyway so I'm feeling better

xxxxxxxx

ps it's more like 5lbs really so I'm gonna say 5lbs this week as it's a couple of oz off.

Well done Jaz!!! Your CDC sounds a bit odd!!!! xx

well done everyone!

Jaz as you had less of a loss last week, I would guess thats why your loss is high!?! maybe anyway lol

well done everyone!

Jaz as you had less of a loss last week, I would guess thats why your loss is high!?! maybe anyway lol

Thanks guys. Well I've decided to look for a new cdc as she really is too bossy and unmotivating. I've thought this from day one and she always makes me feel like I am rubbish. I explained I've had things go wrong with the house this week (potentially costing us thousands) so i have been up and down the motorway a few times a day and I've been a little eratic with the eating....her reply was whats more important the house or you body:eek: To which I replied my house EVERYTIME!!!!! and if it means I come off cd till it's sorted in a few weeks so be it.

This is only a diet and it's not like I'm obese or unhealthy iykwim and I've done really well so far...so why does she make me feel like that.

You guys (and dp) are the only people that say well done everytime....so thank you xxxx

Sorry rant over.....am i doing the right thing. Are you cdc's like this????

Jaz, well done and can't believe the attitude of your CDC, she sucks :eek:. I have just filled in the forms to be a CDC myself and you wouldn't believe the stuff they ask you and how much you need to know about the diet before you even start your basic training. Definately look for a new CDC they should be really encouraging you and supporting you every step of the way. You are doing fab! xx

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs (-3lbs, -3lbs):D:D
Sarette - 8lbs (-4lbs):D
Berryred - 9lbs (-2lbs):D
Mum2one - 9lbs (-1.5, 5lbs):D:D
Kelly1977 - 8lb (-2lbs, -4lbs):D:D

Crazyjane - 14lb (-3lbs):D

I think you are right in wanting to find a new CDC Jaz! I don't blame you, she sounds mean!!

Day 75 for me today!!! Off to see my CDC at 10am. I'm really thirsty and my mouth tastes grim, but I will not drink before getting on the scales lol.

Off skating tonight. xxx

Hi Girls, ;)

Sorry I wasn't on Yesterday I was at the Funeral, He had a good send off, The A-team themetune was played at the end as it was his Fave programme which I though was a nice touch as Its normally sad music to make you cry even more than you want to..
Keith was with us all even though he had never met him, but he wanted to be there for us all, even his boss gave him paid leave for the afternoon..

Anyway couldnt stay all afternoon at the pub as I had to go for my smear, I am well overdue an appointment so had to keep it. You have to wait 6 weeks now for your results by post because of the back log of smears.. :eek:

Girls I am soooooooo Broody at the moment, 2 girls from work came in with their newborns, Vicki yesterday with Ruby Grace & Liz the day b4 with Tori, Aww I was the 1st to pick them up & wouldnt let them go, lol..
Everyone said I would be a fab mother, :D
Tori just slept & was no bother, Ruby kept crying thats why I picked her up, I snuggled her into my boobs and she stopped crying & fell asleep..
I cant wait to be a mother but I know a house comes 1st!! :(

Well Girlies another good week for Weight Losses, Well Done Everyone, I am so proud of each & everyone of ya..

Tracey - 11st, Well Done Chick, 8 more pounds and you have hit the 50lb mark.. In so little time to, WOW..

Sarah - 25 more days, Fab, Do u think its flew over?

Berry - Hope you enjoying your time with ya hubby!!

Jaz - OMG, your CDC sounds like a right loon, How have you coped with her? you do right to find a new one, What a cheeky cow, of course your house is more important than your body, Your having a stressful time by the sounds of it & this is when you need support, We are here for ya hun.. Rant away..

I have to say my CDC is like my friend now as she has been with me for a couple of years on & off and even when I havent been on the diet we have chatted like mates. I have quite a few tetra's left so I have decided I dont wanna stay on SS+ as I am so close to target so I am gonna still have them daily but just not 3 a day, as to be honest I am liking my body now for the 1st time in years, I feel sexy again, OMG..... Did I just say that??:eek:

You know on tuesday when I got weighed I was so proud of myself I went into work & told EVERYONE, they were all over the moon for me & said I look Fab, But the lass I work with in Admin, when I told her Her face was a picture, ermmm I know her jealousy face now, lol.. I know she secretly reads my FB anyway so she will know but wanted to tell her, Now she looks me up & down, watches me walk, she stands near me tucking her shirt into her skirt to see if I am watching her (whats that all about) Ha Ha, It makes me laugh, Why cant some people be happy for me??!!??!!
Another lass said awww really how much have ya lost from ya purse though it'll be more than 50 pound, :eek: I could of punched her face in, I know she was only kidding but a WELL DONE KEL, would of been nice..
I comment when she loses weight, she is on WW, she put on 2 last week as lost half the week b4, well she can frigg off now no more comments from me... :mad:

RANT OVER...............................

XX

I'm glad the funeral went well Kel xxxxx

I officially lost 8lbs at my weigh in (after 2 weeks) - so a pound more than my ticker shows! CDC was really pleased, as was I :)

I've just been imputting my losses onto the excel spreadsheet which is on a sticky somewhere, and it says middle of May is my estimated goal date... So I reckon end of May..maybe?? God that would be amazing!!!

Off to wash my hair now xxxxx

I'm glad the funeral went well Kel xxxxx

I officially lost 8lbs at my weigh in (after 2 weeks) - so a pound more than my ticker shows! CDC was really pleased, as was I :)

I've just been imputting my losses onto the excel spreadsheet which is on a sticky somewhere, and it says middle of May is my estimated goal date... So I reckon end of May..maybe?? God that would be amazing!!!

Off to wash my hair now xxxxx

I'm looking at the middle of may too..good luck hun!!!

Kel glad your ok.

Thank you to everyone else who commented about my great cdc...will be changing her wait and see...

Thanks again guys for all of your support

Good morning all. No sunshine here today :( Skating last night was good. Am tired today.

Popping to Bury St Edmunds in a bit.

Today is a year since I started CD the first time.. So pleased I am no longer that size.

Have a good day all xx

Hiya Girls,

Sun is Shining Big Time here today, we supposed to have a good weekend. :D

Well have a couple of house viewings tomorrow so very exciting.. Then going round a friends on the night as she wants to cook us a nice meal & I will prob have a couple of Vodka & Diet Coke's to celebrate my 50lb loss, but straight back on it on Sunday as I need to get to goal.. within the next couple of weeks.. :rolleyes:

Haven't a clue what to get me mam for mothers day on Sunday, its been 2 yrs since we had the argument, was thinking of writing a letter to put in the card but then I think I said everything I wanted to say last time we had an argument & it got me nowhere, :cry: So will have a think about that.

Girls Check out my E-bay as have a few bargains on there, If you like any avon products and I have it in my stash I will do ya a good deal.
eBay Seller: poolielass1977: Health Beauty, Video Games items on eBay.co.uk

Be back later before I go to Keiths for the weekend.

Love & Hugs

xxx

hello everyone:D

sorry not been around, thought with me having no kiddies through the school hours I would get time, but been so busy! And hubby home this week, before he goes off again for 10 weeks:( but then he can live at home again yaahhoo

Feeling really bloated today! did a leaflet drop this morning for work and came back really hungry so drowned 2 pints and ended up having a bar too at 11:30am:rolleyes: 4pm is going to seem a long way away now!!

Lovely and sunny, just getting through the washing now, should really start ironing it too

well done to everyone this week! we are doing great!

Just a quick post before going to get Libby from school, the sun is shining loads here....don't want it to end, will be back on later tonight to catch up of everyones post. TTFN xx

We're loving the sun here too:D:D

Evening all

Popped to see my Nan today to give her her Mother's Day cards. Then popped to see my Mum and give her hers! She's not very well bless her, so sat in the garden with my Dad.

Kids are now in bed so I am going on the Wii. Weigh in tomorrow morning! xxxxx

Back