★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

3lbs off this week! Yay! Now the start of Week 12 - Day 78.

Think we're off skating today. Mums skate for free :) It's nice and sunny outside by the looks of it.

Hope you all have a good day xxx

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ...HOPE YOU ALL ARE BEING SPOILT ROTTEN TODAY!

Kel, you never know this time next year you might be a Mummy too xx

Sarah, well done with your 3lb loss

The sun is shining and the sky is lovely and blue so looks like it's going to be a super day.

Don't forget to PM me you results by 6pm this evening.

Have a lovely day. xx

evening all

hubby gone now:( should be home friday! pants RAF way of life I live, oh well only 10 weeks and he'll be back at home yippeee

I should be printing for work, but got stuck on here and watching Heston's tudor feast:D, can't go in the kitchen as the floor is wet and need to top up my water:rolleyes:

Hope everyone is okay xx

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Hi Guys,

Hows everyone????????????

Well done sarah, YOU ROCK GIRL.. XX

Can't Believe how fast the weekend has gone, Well we went to view a Gorgeous House yesterday afternoon, I can see myself living there.. :D
Has an en-suite too, I know them too as they were only in our place 2 weeks ago getting their Picasso MOT'ed.. lol.. Small world.
So we seriously thinking of putting an offer in, have a couple more houses to view yet though.

So went to our mates last night for an indian, I didnt eat loads as still cant eat big portions anymore, which is a good thing!!
Had a small bottle of vodka to myself :eek: with diet coke, which I enjoyed, there was 6 of us, me & keith didnt know the other couple but they were fab, really enjoyed ourselves, I havent laughed that much for ages,
My cheeks & my jaw were killing from laughing all night :rotflmao: We didnt get home until about 2pm..
I felt the effects of the vodka when I laid down in the dark, lol. Just guzzled loads of water & fell asleep, then got rudely awakened by a HUGE bee, I always have the window opening as I love a breeze on my face when I am sleeping but opened the window an extra notch with me feeling slightly merry,
The bee was the biggest I have EVER seen in my life, It flew in the window, The buzzing was really loud, I jumped up, so did keith, I had no clothes on,
Quickly grabbed a roll of papers tried to squash it but couldnt so I caught it between the papers & the curtain, Keith opened the window wide open so I could try and fling it out, so the boobs were flopping all over the place while trying to kill this monster bee, lol. It was really pi*sed off, never heard a bee so angry or loud, So imagine me stood on the bed with no clothes on, in front of the wide open window trying to kill this bee while keith is stood near the bedroom door.. :argh:
Anyway I managed to get rid of the bloody thing after about 20 mins, 1st thing Keith said was I wonder if anyone in the street saw ya baps, pmsl..
Anyway I suppose ya had to be there!! lol :rolleyes:

So I am off to bed now as I feel wrecked..

Oh before I forget If you havent manage to see Marley & Me, Go and watch it, I cried my eyes out, Even keith did and he doesnt normally cry.
Really good film.. xx

Nite Nite Sexy Ladies..

Good morning girls,

Sorry but I didn't get around to posting our results as I was waiting for CJ to PM me anyway we would have been 2nd.......so well done. The biggest loser is Jaz with 2.72%.......well done! :D.

The scales aren't moving for me this week :( and I'm not in ketosis (which is to be expected on 810) been really hungry this week and not so good with the water as work has been hetic. This week going to up the exercise and make sure I drink loads. Hopefully the scales will have moved by Tuesday night's weigh-in. Will be gutted if I stay the same cause I have lost every week!

Kel, sounds like you had a fab weekend and glad the house hunting is going well. xx

Emma, must be hard having hubby away so much, good luck with your weigh-in this week. xx

Sarah, Is this your last week SS'ing??? You've done great doing the whole 12 weeks before AAMW well done. xx

Jaz, keep going your doing so well, hows the house looking??? Bet it will be lovely once all the work is done and you get it back to yourselves. xx

CJ, hope Gabe is ok. If you need any support we all here for you. xx

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs (-3lbs, -3lbs):D
Sarette - 8lbs (-4lbs, -3lbs):D
Berryred - 9lbs (-2lbs, ?):D
Mum2one - 9lbs (-1.5, -5lbs):D
Kelly1977 - 8lb (-2lbs, -4lbs):D
Crazyjane - 14lb (-3lbs, STS):D

morning ladies, just quick to say hi, will catch up later and reply to your posts! waiting for a hopefully new parent to sign today fingers crossed!

Hi everyone how you're all ok. Well two more weeks left till we move back...yeah!!!! Can’t wait

Had my first mother’s day as a 'mummy' :D:D:D:D it was fab. Got a lovely card and present off the little man beautiful silver perfume holder (handbag size) engraved from him to me 'to the best mum in the world love X' yes a cried!!!!!

Well I broke the diet on Sunday as we went out for lunch as it was day to remember and I didn't want to feel restricted....I had a Caesar salad wth a cappuccino (sp??) for desert with a small glass of white wine so I'm not planning on anything lost this week...but fingers crossed for some loss.

Called another cdc and will be seeing her this wed. My current cdc was her cdc before she became one and when I told her what she had been like with me she said she could see what I was saying....(she had her too). So now I have to go back to my old one and get my forms back :( not looking forward to seeing her after I call her and tell her thanks but no thanks...hey ho.

Saw the in-laws on Sunday and they couldn't get over how slim I was looking....My size 16 jeans are REALLY baggy:bliss:

That's another reason why I can't wait to go back home as all of my pre pregnancy clothes are in the loft and haven't been worn for nearly two years...so now I can go through them all and have technically got a whole new wardrobe....oooh!!!

Speak to you all soon
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening all. Just popped by to say hello before bed. xxx

Hi girls,

This moving up the plans is a bit harder than I thought, much harder than SS'ing. Starting to feel much more hungry so have to be really focused, have had the odd slip up, had a bit of cake on Mothers day (the girls had made it for me with the childminder) it was so yummy I had another tiny bit yesterday :copon:. Anyway it's all been eaten....actually gave the last bit to the dog so I wouldn't be tempted :eek:.

On the straight and narrow today :D, had a letter from Cambridge this morning saying that they have received my application to be a CDC and I have got a telephone interview next Tuesday, if all goes well then I will be doing my basic training on 4th April.

Tonight I have paent's evening at Liberty's school then going on a 6 mile walk with my sister.

Hope everyone is OK, speak to you all later. xx

evening all

well:copon: me I put on 1lb:p not bad as I had a extra cuppa and is also TOTM

haha got to laugh or I would cry:cry::D

Still in the zone, think ket had kicked in as I am buzzing, hubby managed to come home today and told me to sit still heeeheee

so better have a wopper loss this next coming week:copon:

Evening all

Day 80 for me today. My size 18 skinny jeans are a bit baggy! So I tried my size 16 Next jeans on, and can almost do them up! I am so pleased!

Had Ellie's parent's evening today which was good. TOTM has arrived 3 days early, so I now know why I have felt so crap and hungry the last 2 days!

Tracey, good luck with your phone interview, how exciting!! Let us know what they ask you! Hope the moving up plans gets easier for you.

Emma, I expect to see a loss from you next week young lady ;) Make sure you stay in the zone!

Jaz, hope the move is still going well, not long to go now!

Kel, hope you're ok hun!

CJ, we miss you, hope you are ok too!

xx

Feeling Crappy...........

Morning Girls,

Sarette - Go you with ya size 16's.. Well done, 14's here you come!! :eek:

Tracey - Whoah, well done on the phone interview, our own CDC in the group, :D

Berry - Come on girl, get back in the zone.. :rolleyes:

Jaz - Well done, size 14's bring it on .. :D

CJ - Missing ya chick.. :rolleyes:

TOTM came yesterday for me too, I feel so crappy at the moment, worst thing is I am on really heavy, I do think I need a scrape as my mam suffered badly with heavy periods so taking after her, also have the 'poos' too so its all happening down there, grrrr..
Maybe its my body saying its not used to vodka.. lol

So STS this week which is ok by me.. :rolleyes:

Awww yesterday there was a fatal accident near my works, apparently what happened was a huge wagon was reversing out of a workplace on to a main road (stupid idiots) & didnt see a cyclist on the road & crashed into him, accident was that horrendous the helicoptor came, police, ambulance, etc.. Rumour was his bottom half were ripped off by the wagon, anyway couldnt save him & he died, So will find out more in the paper tonight, Its awful to think how quick your life can be over. :cry:

Well I have been looking at holidays and I so wanna go back to Florida this yr before we settle down and have kids, think I have persuaded Keith too..

Ooohh Our Davo's mate came over yesterday havent seen him for quite a while, 1st thing he said was '' Fu*kinghell, how skinny are you''...
Ha Ha, you can imagine the smile on my face!!!

Have a nice day everyone I am gonna take a couple of naproxen and have a lay down for an hour before work

Love & hugs...

xx

Morning:D

hope that everone is okay, sorry to here the local news kelly:(

keep it going everyone what fab losses

Just having a cuppa, then off to a friends for a catch up

woke up at 5:45am and not been able to get back to sleep! thats ketotis for you;)

in the zone don;t worry about me

Good girl Emma ;)

Kel, that accident sounds horrible, how sad :(

We've been to see the mother in law today, then popped into Ipswich and got caught in a freaky hail storm! It was freezing!

Just made the kids some tea, hubby isn't hungry apparently - that would be because he had a fresh cream belgian bun 2 hours ago... hmph!

Watching The Apprentice tonight I think!

xx

Only got five mins...saw my new cdc and omg she's great. My old one is known for being ocd, a little funny and check this out...shes' never done the cd....

Anyway lost 4lbs am very happy :) :) a stone off my initial target of 11.5 (for the wedding I have in may)...feeling really good about it.

Anyway will write more tomorrow.
xxxxxxx

Oh fantastic Jaz well done!!! Have some rep ;)

A CDC who never did the CD?? Thank goodness you've found a better one!! xx

Only got five mins...saw my new cdc and omg she's great. My old one is known for being ocd, a little funny and check this out...shes' never done the cd....

Anyway lost 4lbs am very happy :) :) a stone off my initial target of 11.5 (for the wedding I have in may)...feeling really good about it.

xxxxxxx

what? not a cdc? thats strange to me:confused:

Well done hun on your 4lb loss

Hi Girls

Lost 2lbs this week getting me into the 10's, Dave lost 3lbs....were both really pleased :D.

Jaz, glad you have found a better CDC and well done with your 4lb loss, you are the leader at the moment for the spring challenge. :D Only a few more days left and the clocks change.....yay nice light evenings, really looking forward to the summer. Bought dave some new T-shirts yesterday as I had to throw loads of his old clothes out as they are so baggy and he looks great in them! Hope everyone has a great day today!

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs (-3lbs, -3lbs, -2lbs):D
Mum2one - 9lbs (-1.5, -5lbs, -4lbs):D
Kelly1977 - 8lb (-2lbs, -4lbs, STS):D

Morning,

Well I am stuck in the house today as I havent got me car, its in for a slight paint repair.

Girls I NEED you to talk some sense into me, I sat & ate loads of cookies last night for NO reason with my cuppa, I know its TOTM for me & I do crave sugary foods, but thats how I ended up fat in the 1st place I need to shape up and behave.. :copon:

So gonna look for a holiday today, might colour my hair and drink loads of water, gonna stay out the way of the fridge!! :rolleyes:

xxxxxxx

OMG.... Never heard of a CDC not doing CD, How the hell has she managed to qualify as one is beyond me.. At least you have found a nice one now though!! She sounds nice, I think it will reflect on your losses too each week getting decent support from her!! :D

Hi Girls

Lost 2lbs this week getting me into the 10's, Dave lost 3lbs....were both really pleased :D.

Jaz, glad you have found a better CDC and well done with your 4lb loss, you are the leader at the moment for the spring challenge. :D Only a few more days left and the clocks change.....yay nice light evenings, really looking forward to the summer. Bought dave some new T-shirts yesterday as I had to throw loads of his old clothes out as they are so baggy and he looks great in them! Hope everyone has a great day today!

End of spring challenge

Tracey001 - 9lbs (-3lbs, -3lbs, -2lbs):D
Mum2one - 9lbs (-1.5, -5lbs, -4lbs):D
Kelly1977 - 8lb (-2lbs, -4lbs, STS):D

Well Done Chick, Thats Fab in the 10's, thats my dream, you are such an inspiration!!
Well done to Dave too, You both are brill.. :D

Back