★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Wow well done Tracey and Dave!! Fantastic!!

Kel, behave yourself woman!!

Day 82 today. Feeling crappy (totm). Off to see my CDC for my official weigh in and pick up my packs. Wish she lived a bit nearer as the weather is so pants, but never mind.

Off skating tonight, Ellie is so excited!

xx

Come on Kel, get back in the zone, you're so close to target. It is so easy to give in especially once you start eating again, stick with it. xx

Sarah are you doing AAMW this week?? have a fab time skating with Ellie tonight!

I'm doing a 6 mile walk tonight and 18 mile walk on Sunday, really looking forward to Sunday as we are walking from Bristol to Bath along the towpath and then spending the afternoon in Bath Thermal Spa as a treat! Might have to buy myself a new swimming costume is my one it getting too big :D.

We're going to book a weekend to New York as a reward once we're both at target.....our CDC's are coming with us too. They have become firm friends and I'm going to work closely with them cause they have sponsored me and we've got plans to run a drop in centre together.

Well girls, I'm afraid its goodbye from me. We have decided that CD is not for us right now so are going to go the weightwatchers route. A million reasons, health and otherwise. Haven't told my CDC yet, but our journey ends here.

Good luck to all of you, may your goals be close and your jeans be baggy

really glad to have met you all

Clarinda
xxx

Wow well done Tracey and Dave!! Fantastic!!

Kel, behave yourself woman!!

Day 82 today. Feeling crappy (totm). Off to see my CDC for my official weigh in and pick up my packs. Wish she lived a bit nearer as the weather is so pants, but never mind.

Off skating tonight, Ellie is so excited!

xx

Aww Hun, I know how you feel, I HATE totm, Keep ya chin up & enjoy skating.. x

Come on Kel, get back in the zone, you're so close to target. It is so easy to give in especially once you start eating again, stick with it. xx

I'm doing a 6 mile walk tonight and 18 mile walk on Sunday, really looking forward to Sunday as we are walking from Bristol to Bath along the towpath and then spending the afternoon in Bath Thermal Spa as a treat! Might have to buy myself a new swimming costume is my one it getting too big :D.

We're going to book a weekend to New York as a reward once we're both at target.....our CDC's are coming with us too. They have become firm friends and I'm going to work closely with them cause they have sponsored me and we've got plans to run a drop in centre together.

Go You!! Well Done on the walk, You really are doing fab on CD, Well you & dave..
What size are you in now hun? x

Well girls, I'm afraid its goodbye from me. We have decided that CD is not for us right now so are going to go the weightwatchers route. A million reasons, health and otherwise. Haven't told my CDC yet, but our journey ends here.

Clarinda
xxx

:eek: Aww We will miss you hun, But you have to do the diet thats best for you, CD isn't for everyone.
Keep popping back to see us & let us all know how your getting on!
Its been a Pleasure!! Big Hugs.. xxxx

Oh CJ, I'm sad to see you go :( Please please pop by every now and then and let us know how you are! Good luck with Weight Watchers xxxx

Tracey, 810 is done in week 13, so I should be starting it on Sunday. But because I have my dress fitting next Saturday, my CDC and I have agreed to hold off starting 810 until afterwards! So I will be starting it 6 days late, and it will be a mini celebration of getting to the dress fitting! Am looking forward to it though!!

Back from official weigh in (2lbs). Pretty good considering I feel bloated and crap!

Off to play Zelda now for a bit :) xx

I swear I could eat a scabby horse! :cry:

I am feeling sooooooooooo hungry at the moment.. :cry:

I am gonna WI tomorrow to see the damage I have done with having a mini binge, that with totm, oh my word..
It will upset me so I will stick to CD.. :cry:

I am so close to target yet I just wanna eat crap, biscuits, cakes, chocolate, etc.. :cry:

CJ, sad to see you go too :cry:. All the best with weight watchers. Make sure you pop on to say hi from time to time. xx

Kel, you make me laugh :8855: I know exactly how you feel, I felt like that last week....once you start it's so hard to stop.

Sarah, Good luck with your dress fitting....you're going to look stunning and super skinny for the wedding :D

I've put a post up on the advertising thread for a new team member.

Off for my walk now.

C U Later. xx

Hi Guys, I started the CD last Friday so close to completing my 1st week - would love to join your team - is there still a place??

Hi margi - welcome. I'm jaz and mum2one;) and have been doing cd (810) for seven weeks and have lost 2 stones:D:D Don't know how though as I've had a cr4p cdc...but i have a new one now...so fingers crossed she will be good.

The girls on here are FAB:D and really support you. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

CJ, sad to see you go too :cry:. Hope ww works great for you. Keep us posted.

Kel - I so know how you feel I must admit I have a little blip every week...(today i had a tiny slice of cake in costas :( I really need to stop. You've done so well to date though keep it up:)

Hope everyone is well...I'm wearing my new size 14 jeans today...lol

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh yeah btw - whats a reputation comment...I've just noticed a had a couple (thank you).

This site is complicated ..lol

Welcome to the Water Babes Margie, well done for getting through week one. We are a really friendly bunch on here and all the girl are FAB!! :D You'll get loads of support from all of us. Good luck with your 1st weigh-in.

Tracey xx

Hi Girls,

Just got back from my walk and feel really great tonight! Going to have a lovely hot bath and then sit down in front of the telly with my malt toffee bar and a big mug of tea.

Had a lovely meal tonight, did chicken breast in the oven, pan fried mushrooms and then added a chicken and mushroom soup (made with a bit less water so it was thick) tossed the chicken breasts into the pan and then served it with brocolli and cauliflower....it was lovely.

Good night all. xx

OOh that sounds nice Tracey!!

Welcome to the Waterbabes Margie :) When is your weigh in day?

I've just got in from skating. I am improving everytime, well Ellie and Hubby are to actually! Harry had a go tonight too bless him :)

I'm off to bed now to read for a bit. Feeling a bit knackered tonight!!

xx

good luck on the rest of your journey hun :wave_cry: xx

Clarinda
xxx

brilliant news tracey well done the 10#s:eek: whoa, only a few weeks ago we were mega chuffed for you into the 11's:D well done Dave too x

Hi Girls

Lost 2lbs this week getting me into the 10's, Dave lost 3lbs....were both really pleased :D.

__

Girl:copon: haha got you back

Morning,

Well I am stuck in the house today as I havent got me car, its in for a slight paint repair.

Girls I NEED you to talk some sense into me, I sat & ate loads of cookies last night for NO reason with my cuppa, I know its TOTM for me & I do crave sugary foods, but thats how I ended up fat in the 1st place I need to shape up and behave.. :copon:

sarah day 82:eek: well done hunny:D

Jaz hey 14's well done to you

And a big welcome to Margie:D these girls are fab, so friendly and will never pull you down when feeling down:p

forgot to fill in my bit:D

Going strong, did have a sneaky look at my scales (I gave in and got some batteries:p) and tonight I was 12st 1/2lb OMGOMGOMG

I was 12st4lb on Tuesdays weigh in oh crap, need to change my stats thingy!! Might leave it and forgot the 1lb on happened;) it's well gone now harhar

feeling a little crazy and busy

ttfn xxxxberryredkisses

Hey guys - well thank you for having me! I suppose I better tell you a little about myself - here goes.

Mum to one little Charlie Jr 4 years old - since having him my weight has gone out of control so I have taken the stance to get myself sorted.

Live on the Isle of Man with my lovely man, just celebrated being together 7 years.

Started CD after taking a good look at my life and realised that I was heading for an early grave not nice to think when your 27!!

Well here I am a week into CD, got a fab cdc who has lost loads of weight herself on this diet, doing half weekly weigh ins at the moment - first one was tuesday lost 9.5 pounds :D:D:D - which has made me extremely pleased with my choice to start CD my weekly one is tomorrow - really nervous - don't want to be dissapointed!!

Can't wait to get to know you all better - really looking forward to supporting you all.

Luv Margie xxx

A HUGE WELCOME TO MARGIE!!!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

This Team is Just Fab, We are there for you every step of the way, Well done on completing your 1st week, 9lb is fab!! :D
I have been on & off CD a few times & I can honestly say hand on heart I ONLY WISH I stayed on it 100% until goal instead of letting myself down as its so much harder to get back on it the 2nd & 3rd time around!! :cry:

Looking Forward to getting to know ya hun.. xx

Right Girls,

Tomorrow is a new day, I am scrapping today as a Complete Disaster!!
:17729:
Been eating crap.. NO NO NO NO NO NO ..
Fight my Chatterbox, I am strong, Yes I am!! lol..
If I write it down it might make me feel better, :copon:

Anyway on the plus side, went to see 2 nice houses tonight, 1 we didnt expect it to be so nice, the photo's on the net dont do it any justice, Its 3 bedroom, with conservatory, he is going through a divorce at the moment, thats why he is selling!
It has took him 7 yrs to get the place to exactly how he wants it, its very trendy & modern. You know with glass sinks in the bathroom etc, Its gorgeous..
He wants in excess of £139,950 for it so we will see as we have a few more to look at yet, dont wanna max ourselves out.. But we both really love it.

Right think I am gonna go and count sheep..

Nite Babes..
xxxx

Morning Cheeky Chops.. :D

Well Sun is shining but the wind is shocking, I got weighed this morning & I have put 3lb on, serves myself right, So have a week to get it off plus more, I am changing my WI day to Friday now as its better for me.
Need to be good!! :rolleyes:

I am supposed to be going to a house party tomorrow, lots of food & drink, Mmmmm Not sure whether to go or not!! :confused: as I will only be tempted.

Anyway I am off to Colour my hair now & sort my Avon out when it comes.

Have a fab day girls..

Love & Hugs..

xx

Afternoon all

Just got back from Ipswich, had to take the car in for new tyres. I'm off to my Mum and Dad's later on, staying over as we have a weddingy thing to attend early in the morning. So I won't be back on until tomorrow evening.

Behave yourselves ;) xx

Back