★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Morning girls

Having a morning baking cakes with Maddy, so far we have made Chocolate Rice krispie cakes with a chocolate mini egg on top and little cup cakes. Making them to sell over the weekend to raise money for breast cancer (moonwalk). Going to put them on the counter and have a donations tub next to them, also going to hang up a bra and ask the guest to pop in any loose change. Going to do this every weekend until I do my walk (16th May). Didn't even lick the spoon. xx

afternoon

well I have been gutting out my bedroom today, feeling really great, did a ket stick this morning and was very dark! (I always am first thing ) so well in the zone now

feeling very lightheaded, think I over did it with the cleaning heehee.

Going to get the kids in a moment then we are doing some blow egg painting ready for easter

Well done Emma!! And well done Tracey for not licking the spoon, not that I ever thought you would :)

Off to collect Ellie in a minute. Dad is picking me up at 4pm :) xx

Hiya Girls,

Well Done Tracey for not licking the spoon, I would of caved in as I have zero willpower at the moment, although been very good today, getting a headache though!!

Have coloured my hair, painted my toenails & nails sparkly black, now gonna get ready as keith coming to pick me up to collect my car.. :D

Will chat on Sunday night as off for my weekend dose of Keithy Babes..

Hugs..

xx

well girlies, I have had my second weigh in for the week and my total weight loss for my first week is 11.5 lbs - I am so pleased with myself for staying on 100% ss even when it got tough!!

On to week 2 lets hope I can be just as good :)

Hope you have all had a good day xxx

:happy096: Well done Margie, fanastic results for your first week. xx

:DHi Girls,

Been to Ikea tonight.............I love Ikea it's fab. Bought a new book shelf for our sitting room.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00116595

Some bathroom furniture in a black/brown wood which is really nice.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80141181
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/60141182
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/70141186
Plus the matching toilet seat.

Also got maddy a duvet and pillow with covers for her cot - pink with hearts and elephants on it, a couple of office chairs, some kitchen bits and bobs and a cute with storage thing for the bathroom for Maddy's bath toys.

Becky went to Southampton today and bought herself some clothes, I tried on a pair of skinny jeans from Top Shop and they fitted (size 14, more like a 12 as Becky is a size 12 really) anyway so chuffed, too long for me though so on Sunday when I do my walk I'm going to see if Top shop is open and get myself a pair, they looked really lovely on. :D:D:D.

Off to bed now xx

well girlies, I have had my second weigh in for the week and my total weight loss for my first week is 11.5 lbs - I am so pleased with myself for staying on 100% ss even when it got tough!!

On to week 2 lets hope I can be just as good :)

Hope you have all had a good day xxx

well done that is a brilliant weight loss for your first week:girlpower::woohoo:

Tracey is shopping fun now? I can;t wait until I need some new stuff

Kelly have a great weekend;)

Sarah what day you on now? your a super star!!!

Jaz hope your okay and goign to have a fab weekend

Me, -well got to get ready to take dd to tap and ballet, then take the caravan down for a service so we can get away in it over the summer, only type of hols we can do at the moment with hubby's crappy training:p, may take it over the france this year though:D

Still in the zone, trying hard not to step on the scales and so far resisted, now I remember why I didn;t change the scale battery;)

Been feeling really lightheaded since yesterday, not headache like just really faint like? does that make sense? Good excuse not to do much anyway:p

Good news is I have now filled my spaces for work yahhooo, so after Easter I will be back in full swing with work again, the only thing is its all before and afterschool children so I am now (apart from my thurs lo all day) going to have 9-3 to MYSELF during term time:D, I have always had a mix of both but this for me now it's sinking in, works out great, I can still go and help at school for school trips and stuff which is something I have always wanted to be able to do

rightyOOO then love ya guys xx

Morning Ladies

Hope your all well this morning :)

Tracey all the stuff from Ikea is sooooo nice - I'm jealous we don't have Ikea over here which drives me nuts, they don't deliver either.

Been feeling really lightheaded since yesterday, not headache like just really faint like? does that make sense? Good excuse not to do much anyway:p

Berryred make sure you rest and don't over do things - we don't want you colapsing on us :)

Well ladies have a great Saturday - I am off to buy a new TV today - flat screen for our bedroom soooo excited - I won some vouchers from work £400 so going to see what we can get.

Chat later love margie xxxx

Morning Girls,

Up really early this morning, even earlier if you take into consideration the clocks going forward. Well off to pick my sisters up for 7.30 and then were off to do our walk from Bristol to Bath. The cakes went down yesterday with the customers so did a few more batches last night to sell today. Should be able to raise a good amount of money by the time we do the Moonwalk.

I sent a PM to Irene saying that our results might be a bit late and she is going to wait until I PM her when I get back. Please can everyone PM me with their results (please can you also let me know in lbs your weight last week as well as what you have lost so it will be quicker for me to work out). :D:D

Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday. xx

Morning all

Day 85, into week 13! Week 12 - 2lbs loss.

Just been doing my measurements, and I have lost 36.5 inches!!

Off skating shortly, and need to dry my hair. Will be back later xxx

Morning Girls,

Up really early this morning, even earlier if you take into consideration the clocks going forward. Well off to pick my sisters up for 7.30 and then were off to do our walk from Bristol to Bath. The cakes went down yesterday with the customers so did a few more batches last night to sell today. Should be able to raise a good amount of money by the time we do the Moonwalk.

I sent a PM to Irene saying that our results might be a bit late and she is going to wait until I PM her when I get back. Please can everyone PM me with their results (please can you also let me know in lbs your weight last week as well as what you have lost so it will be quicker for me to work out). :D:D

Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday. xx

4lbs lost last week

I PM'd you this morning Tracey, hope I did it right :) x

Hi Girls,

:bliss:2nd Place This Week!!!:bliss:
Margie is the bigest loser with 3.45%....well done margie!!

Had lunch out with my sister today after our walk which was a lovely treat to eat at lunchtime. Had a lovely afternoon at the Thermae Spa in Bath and feel really relaxed now! Going to have an early night and will catch up with you all tomorrow! xx

Well done Margie!! And yay, 2nd place!! Well done babes!! x

:D:D:D:D:DWooop woooop

Well done ladies and especially margie

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

second place!!! well done girls

I put on a 1lb this week lol you girls did fab teehee, roll on tues for the big re-start weigh in though yaahhhooo

Looking forward to it Emma!! Well done for behaving :) x

Well done ladies - team effort - lets hope for a great week and 1st place next week!! Off to nurse my little boy now - he's been really poorly all day - poor little sausage!

Night guys xxx

WELL DONE GIRLIES FOR COMING 2ND PLACE THIS WEEK!! :grouphugg:

ALSO A HUGE WELL DONE TO YOU MARGIE, WHAT A FANTASTIC LOSS, A CREDIT TO OUR TEAM!! :worthy:

Well I can't believe how fast the weekend has gone, Monday again tomorrow, :eek: Haven't been up to much really, looked at another house, which was ok but have viewed better.
Keith's dad has just lost his job which is sad news especially as his mam only works about 16hrs a week, but he has applied for some kind of pension seekers allowance as he is 60, I feel awful as I stay there about 5 nights a week, I feel as though I should pay lodge, I pay lodge at my own house & I am never in! :(

Keith's dad made a chicken curry on Sat night (never went to the party, couldnt be bothered) so I had a little bit, OMFGG!!!! Ate a strip of chicken to a crunch, spat it out it was only a piece of white stone in the chicken, If i chewed any harder I would of cracked my tooth seriously, so I am gonna write a letter of complaint & say I did crack my back tooth, couldnt believe it, it put me off my tea.. :mad:

Anyway this week I am gonna make you all proud and have a good weight loss..

Tracey, a size 12, Whoo Hoo, I would love to be able to wear skinny jeans..

Sarah - OMG, How many inches, you are Fab. I wish I done that from the start as I havent a clue how many I have lost!!

Well gonna get some beauty sleep now my gorgeous, Fantastic waterbabes..

xxx

Back