★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Good morning all! I want my hour back! It was so hard to get up.

Ellie's gone to school, Harry has just woken up. The sun is shining, though it looks a bit frosty out there.

Need to go to a shop for a few bits and bobs at some point today. Have some Ebay stuff finishing today, so will have to pack them up.

Hope you all have a great day :) xx

afternoon, had a bit of extra work this morning so had a crafty get together with another childminder, I love peeling glue of my hands haha

Got a lady coming today for hols for a 9yr old keep ur fingers crossed. Just off to have a mad hoover before I go on the school run!

Need to pop to the shop and get the local paper as hubby ran the lincoln 10k yesterday and wants to know what place he came!! Overall the team he was on came first go hubby ;-)

Well done to your hubby Emma!!

I've been out in the garden, planting some lilies and a clematis I bought last week. Need to get changed and go collect Ellie from school. Harry is in the bath with hubby, I can hear lots of splashing..

The sun has gone in, but it should be back tomorrow, according to the weather forecast...

Hey lovely Ladies

I hope you are all ok today!

I have had the day from hell today :(

Little Charlie has not been well and I was up half the night seeing to him, then Moday boooooo - I dislike Mondays greatly!! Worked so hard - we had a board meeting and loads of food on which I would normally jump right in and help myself - I refrained and feel very proud but god was it hard!!

I am having real strong cravings to eat something now that I am home - so going to take myself off and do some cleaning...

Love Margie xx

OMG I have just come from my 1/2 weekly and I have lost another 5lbs since Friday - yiiiiiippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bliss:

I am sooooo pleased xxxxx

OMG I have just come from my 1/2 weekly and I have lost another 5lbs since Friday - yiiiiiippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bliss:

I am sooooo pleased xxxxx

Amazing! Well done :D

I've just been to the butchers to get some chicken breasts for my 810 next week! They have been weighed and are now in the freezer :) Also went to the post office to post the eBay parcels.

About to clean the big fish tank out, then I need to list some more DVD's. And only then can I sit and read the 2 magazine's I bought lol.

xx

margie, hope your lo is feeling better soon:( but well done on your weight loss:D

I self weighed as cdc away I lost 6lb:sign0151::bunnydance:

only 4 lb away from my 3 stone! and 2lb away from losing what my dd weighs:p

Had a busy morning, given the grass it's first cut, and done some gardening and washed the car! This afternoon, the kids are making birds nests out of shreddies and chocolate with mini eggs haha, going for shreddies as I don;t like them:cool:

have fun xx

oh my days:D:D:D:D:D:D

just had a shower to freshen up and had no ironed trousers or jeans! bit thin on them as to tight to buy to many haha! so dug out some cropped style ones and put them on only to look and see that they are

14's:banana dancer:

I thought they were a small 16 I had hence why I tired them on yippeeeeeeeeee! so I tired on my 14 jeans I have lurking in the back of my cupboard and they fit:D (but bit of podge on top so will leave them for now)

what a fab fab result! as you can tell a pinch happy haha

Yay Emma!!!!!!! Well done on the 6lb loss and the size 14's!!!!!! xxx

Well done Emma - what a fab result xxx

Just a Quickie this Morning..

Firstly WOW @ the Weight Loss girls, that is Fantastic results, could we hit 1st this week. :rolleyes:

Havent been on for a couple of days as I have had a headache since Monday, It wont bloody leave me!! Grrrrrrrrr.. I cant tell u how many tablets I have taken over the past few days, I have still got a dull throb this morning, I know its a CD headache as monday I stuck to my 3 packs, yesterday I did but couldnt take it anymore so Last night I had to eat, I was on the verge of tears but then If I dont catch my headache at first then mine soon ends up a migraine which its done!!! :cry:

So off to bed for a couple of hours see if I can shift it.
Sorry I ate girls I really wanted to try and be good 100% this wk.. :mad:

Will be back later hopefully.....

xxx

Well I'm really sorry for letting the side down but i have put on 4lbs in the last week :cry::cry::cry::cry:

However I have lost an inch :eek:

Sorry I haven't been on all week but I haven't been in the right mind this week. I've skipped the odd tetra as I've not realised the time. On two occasions I realised it was 5pm and I still had two sachets and an evening meal to go. The house is stressing me out - I'm tired running up and down the motorway.

I feel really bad for letting you all down:(

Hi Girls, Well done with the fab weight losses.

I lost 1lb and dave lost 2lbs this week. It is getting much harder but I am only 11lbs away from target, so I suppose thats why!

Jaz, don't worry too much, just get back in the zone, you've done so well. xx

Kel, Hope your headache is better today.

Sarah, good luck with your 810 week. xx

Margie, well done....you go girl. xx

Emma, WOW well done getting into size 14 jeans...FAB!

I've had my telephone interview with CD today, it was supposed to be yersterday but we kept missing each other. Anyway they were really plases with my application and I am booked in on the basic training course in Northampton this Saturday. :bliss:

I've had my telephone interview with CD today, it was supposed to be yersterday but we kept missing each other. Anyway they were really plases with my application and I am booked in on the basic training course in Northampton this Saturday. :bliss:

Well done Tracey, I am sure you will make a great CDC - I hope everything goes well on Saturday let us know hw you get on xxxx

Very well done Tracey!!!!!!!! so chuffed for you :D xx

Morning Girlies.. :D

Headache has gone, Whoo Hoo... So back on the packs today, I tried new tablets, very impressed!

The sun is shining, looks like its gonna be a lovely day, Gonna list some stuff on E-bay today as I wont have time next week.

Well I am off now for 11 days, not back into work until Bank Holiday Monday, so I prob wont be on too much next week as hopefully we will be out & about..
If I do eat I will be eating healthy as I know Keith wants to take me to lunch 1 day!

Bit of bad news yesterday as it looks like Keith is gonna lose his job sooner rather than later, I am trashed as we are viewing houses but if he only has about 2 months left I just think whats the point!! :cry:
Still gonna view houses though, no harm I suppose, There are potential buyers but so wish they would get there skates on as our life is being put on hold!! :cry:

Tracey - Yeah you gonna make a fab CDC, Well Done on Weight loss, You have done brill & only 11lbs off target. WOW..

Sarah - You looking forward to 810? What u gonna eat?

Margie - You are doing so well on CD, Well Done!

Jaz - Dont worry too much, it will come off again, I know what you mean about head in the right place, I am feeling like that lately but I think its coz I am so close to goal, It gets harder but I know how easy it is to creep back on. :sigh:

Emma - Size 14, WOW... Check you out?? Also
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAVE A FAB DAY..

Wanted to say I am so proud of you girls, you are doing fab..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:grouphugg:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!

It's my CDC's birthday today too, so I am going tomorrow for weigh in.

I will be having chicken or fish as my protein, and broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms as the 3 tbsp of veg :) So looking forward to it, but slightly scared!!

I've just been on Wii Fit, and I have lost 2 st 2lbs since I was last on it lol. That was so nice to see! Oh and my new size 16 Jeans only fit me!! Although there is a slight overhang, so will prob give it another week :)

So chuffed this morning :) xx

WEIGH IN.. XXXX

Morning,

Sarah - So chuffed for ya chick & ya size 16 jeans, just wait till ur in ya 14's.. :D

Well girls I put on a quarter of a pound this wk, lol, I know its nothing & I could of said sts but didnt wanna lie!! :rolleyes:

I have looked and I only have about 14 days left of tetra's at 3 a day & they run out of date on the 17th april. So need to lose my 6lb before they run out! Mind you wish I was your weight tracey!! ;)

xx

morning everyone:D

thanks for your birthday wishes girls x

Feeling a bit poop, not sure why, just feel down and can;t shake it off, got no appitate at all, and really struggling to get the shakes down, been having tetras so I know I have had them!

got loads to do but no movition to do it lol

have a good day x

Back