★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Morning all! Just got back from my official weigh in (3lbs). Was cheap this week as I am on 810 from tomorrow :D

I'm off to stay at Mum's tonight (so I can go to Bingo woo!) ready for dress shopping tomorrow! So I won't be on till tomorrow evening.

Tracey - good luck for the training tomorrow! xx

Behave the rest of you's ;)

xx

Sorry I missed your birthday emma...hope you had a good one. xx

Hope everyone else is doing well. Will write more over the weekend

well done sarah your doing great

No probs Jaz, I haven't put it in my stats just some of these girls are on my facebook so stalking me haha

having a lazy weekend, done the tap.ballet.shopping washing ironing and think I may do some gardening!

Hubby got me a lovely necklace for my birthday (well I picked it out made him pay haha) Swarovski Crystal - Jewellery - Necklaces - Enjoy Y-Necklace it looks stunning against my dress for end of May (even though it cost more than the dress shhh)

Hubby going away tomorrow with work until Friday:( been nice this week as he has been able to pop home! oh well

right t ooo then ladys, hope your having a fine sunny day mwah mwah

3lbs off this week. Not feeling chatty, sorry.

x

Hi Girls

5th Place this week, amd the bigest loser goes to Emma with 3.49% - well done Emma xx

Had a fab weekend in Northampton - the training was excellent. Just finished my accreditaion module so will pop it in the post tomorrow and hopefully will be up and running as a CDC very soon. Met some really lovely people on the course who all had fanastic stories of their weight loss journeys - really inspirational.

Will be back on tomorrow.

Margie....how are you doing??????

Goodnight to everyone. xx

Hey everyone...busy week ahead as I'm cleaning the house everyday getting it ready to move back in next week.

Weigh in on wednesday and a little nervous and confused about last week. Also the size 14 jeans I bought last week are dropping off me so maybe I need a 12 now:D:D:D You can see the weight dropping off so no idea where all that weight came from last week...

Hope everyones well
xxxxxx

Can you guys tell me if it's normal to get dizzy spells on this diet as in the past few days I have been very light headed at around T time???

Thanks

Can you guys tell me if it's normal to get dizzy spells on this diet as in the past few days I have been very light headed at around T time???

Thanks

I get them on and off:( not nice, normally around tea time, but I think it's my mental thinking as I am cooking for the children my mind is going yummy look at that- so fight it with water and will power lots required:D

Thanks hun. I think I might be leaving my eveing shake a little too late as I have them around 8ish and by then the heads gone.....lol

Just popped by to say hello :) Still here, still fine, just not feeling all that chatty :( 810 is going well, I'm really enjoying it!

xx

Hi Girls,

Its raining here this morning, hope it clears up soon.....typical to be wet when the kids are ok school. Libby is really excited as we are going to visit the child minder this afternoon, she had her operation just over a week ago and is recovering really well. Her brother is too, the kidney has taken really well and he is enjoying eating foods that he hasn't had for ages as he was on a low potassium diet. Libby will be busy all morning making little cards for her and I'm going to go and get her some really lovely flowers. Going to get the paint for the bathroom too and get that painted today. Tomorrow I'm taking Becky to two interviews for University, first Portsmouth and then Southampton so she has been really busy getting her portfolio ready.

Getting weighed tonight and the scales have definately moved more than last week, only 2 weeks tomorrow to my birthday and that is when I originally said I wanted to be at goal of 10 stone, not too sure if I will make it but I'm going to try my hardest. :D

Hope all you lovely girlies are OK. xx

hey everyone, not getting weighed until Thursday as cdc away :-( have resisted the step on my scales (so far) lol

Tracey-glad to here everything is going well for you and your childminder is recovering well

sarah- glad 810 is good! sorry your not feeling chatty

Jaz how many shakes are you on?

Margie and kells hope your okay

;)YAY...lost 4lbs this week...only 7lbs away from target.....lost 49lbs in total and a staggering 3 and a half stone. :bliss:

Dave has lost 4lbs too and has lost 5 stone in total! :D

Where is everyone :(:(:(:(?

Sarah, how is AAMW going??? Hope you are enjoying it. Hope you are feeling more chatty soon, as I'm missing your posts ;).

Emma, good luck with your weigh-in on Thursday, I'm always hopping on the scales...addicted to having a peek :rolleyes:

Jaz, bet you are really looking forward to moving back home to your lovely house.

Kel......hope you are alright hunny xx

Margie, hope you are ok too xx.

Won't be on until tomorrow night as off to Portsmouth and Southampton with Becky tomorrow. Take care everyone.

Hi Girls, :D

Just a Quick Hello just to say havent forgot bout ya all, been really busy this week as you know we are off work, Havent got time to read all the posts but I quickly Noticed the weight is still going down.. WHOOOO HOOOO!
WELL DONE.......... :D

I havent been good & I havent been bad, lol.. Hope that makes sense.
Think its coz we both off work all we have done is gone out all day shopping.. :rolleyes:

Oh I am sooooooooooo Excited, Think we have found the PERFECT house, been up since half 5 this morning as thats all I can think about only viewed it last night, its gorgeous.
Will hopefully catch up in a few days

Love ya all Waterbabes..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gonna write properly when I've put lo to bed but need to share....lost 9lbs this week. WTF!!!!!!

Cdc happy with it as long as it's not every week. Can't believe it!!!

WOW Jaz, that amazing. Well done. :D

Thanks Tracy - good luck with the last bit now. How exciting to be almost there in time for your birthday. Even if you so ‘just’ miss the weight (I’m sure you won’t) you’ve done very well all the same

Emma – I’m on two shakes and a meal and then on top of that I have either a choc bar or porridge (I alternate). So I have three supplements and one meal.

Kel – you sound well excited. Hope the house stuff goes well.

Margi – hope you’re doing well

Sarah hope you’re doing well too and the 810 is working for you.

We like I said in pp... I can’t believe it. 9lbs this week. Cdc thinks I might suffer from water retention and last week maybe I was just a little bunged up (iykwim) and this week’s 9lbs is really weight that should have been off last week – if that makes sense.
Girls I really can’t believe it...I’m 2lbs off the 11’s and back to my pre pregnancy weight... (I had put on a stone between the wedding and getting pregnant)

I’ve been at the house all week cleaning up and sorted through some of my clothes (I’ve only had a few leggings and tunics while I’m staying at my mums) so technically haven’t tried any of my other clothes on since being on the diet...and a lot of them are huge

Anyway, sorry for going on......

If anything it’s helped me get over Danielle dying in Eastenders ...lol

Speak soon guys
xxxxxxxxxxx

well done jaz thats a fab weight loss yahhooo

and tracey super!! omg on 7lb away from goal! thats great

afternoon:D

-3lb this week 11st 9lb:D 1lb off my 3 stone:rolleyes:

Not getting weighed until tonight by cdc but as I normally get weighed first thing I am sticking to this, what with all the water weight and packs already! I thought I may have lost more tbh, but TOTM is playing tricks again:confused: only had one 2 weeks ago, and I am on the pill, just seems to happen to me, so blaming water retention:p

hope everyone is having a good day!

OH I have lost my daughters weight:eek: she weighs 2st 12lb lol (so 1lb more lost lol)

Back