★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Afternoon you superstars you!! Well done to you all, I am so proud :D

I'm feeling better now, thank goodness! been to see my CDC this morning - 3lbs off on her scales, really chuffed :) It's always a worry when you've been eating... I am loving 810! Only one more day left of it though, which is a bit sad :( I never thought I would ever miss cauliflower and broccoli!!!! We're off skating tonight, so I had my meal early so it's not rushed.

I've been wearing my size 16 jeans this week - yay!

Need to go sort the washing now. The kids are driving me mad, still another week to go :(! xx

yeah well done Sarah!!

This is why I have been doing ss+ with the meal, I really look forward to some broccoli haha!

lol at the kids! mine have been having a lovely chilling day as only got one mindie who sleeps in the afternoon, so we have made banana muffins (drool) and they have eaten some whilst watching a dvd, it's been lovely!

Going into town tomorrow as need new trousers for my suit (the one in my photos as my 16's are too big yeah!, can get away with the jacket!) and some bits and bobs for the kids, shoes, lunchbox, books!! no money to spend but never mind lol

ttfn xx well done again sarah, glad your feeling better

I've just ordered the same jeans in a 14, as they are running out of stocks and I love them lol. Then I thought I might as well order a 12 too!

I've come over all faint now pmsl!!

:D:D

Lol well done hun.... Get those jeans :D

Can I ask you sarah what kind of meals do you have?? Just wondering how you cook and present your stuff iykwim.

My fav is chicken diced, fried in water and herbs with some button mushrooms with natural yoghurt with grated cucumber).

Just looking for ideas and inspiration really.

x

I don't have anything fancy I'm afraid, but that's how I like it :) Just a chicken breast topped with mushroom and sometimes some herbs, cooked in the oven, and veg on the side. I'm not into cooking ;) x

morning girlies:D

feeling much better today, not as sick thanks gawd!

Off to Lincoln today, looking forward to it, haven't been in ages, although would be better if not taking the children for things for them:rolleyes:

Found a thread on here talking about Lush so going to have a nose in there (not been in one before!) and see if I Need ANY TREATS FOR MOI:D

right t o, trying to get my 2 ready but as I am not working they are like can we not have a PJ day haha!! we love pj days, just dont manage to have them (we have a dog lol!!)

have a good day, talk L8R xxxxx

I love Lush :) Bathos bubble bar is my fave :)

Morning all

Not sure what we are doing today. The sun keeps trying to come out, but it looks cold.. Might pop into town... decisions decisions.

Last 810 day today :( I will miss it.

xx

Hi Girls,

Lush fan here too, Dave and the kids always buy me some for mu Birthday and Christmas.....love the silky underwear talc and any of the bubble bath bars. Had som fairy snow bubble bath at christmas (smelt like candyfloss....so yummy) really kept me goin in the early days of SS'ing as I would go and have a lovely soak in the bath when the kids were having their tea. Anyway sent Becky to get me some a while ago as I have used it all and it is only available at christma :(. Looking forward to getting more lush goodies as my birthday is on 22nd of this month ;).

Going to keep yself really busy this weekend as there is going to be so much temptation around and now I am near to target I don't want to slip up at the last hurdle, did have a hot cross bun this morning :copon:(well I am allowed some breakfast now I'm on the 1000 plan, but it made me really hungry :eek:).

I think we could be on for a good place in this weeks challenge. Don't forget to PM me before 6pm on Sunday.

Hope everyone has a fab Easter, don't be tempted by the Easter Bunny though!:17729:

Hi all,
Just popped on your thread to see how you were all doing and by the looks of things i can see you have all been fantastic.
Keep up the good work!!

take care
Lins :D
xxx

Where is everyone today????

OMG the temptation today :eek:. Had another hot cross bun! Don't know why rally but I'm really tired and feel really picky today, had a few chocolate mini eggs too :eek:. Going to have an early night tonight and put it behind me!

morning, still here just having a cold chocolate orange shake whilst the kids are eating some Easter eggs:17729:

Had a good day yesterday, took the kids to watch Monsters v's Aliens:D

Not much planned today, nice to have nothing on!

have a good day xEmmax

:clap: YAY..........1ST PLACE THIS WEEK :clap:

With the biggest loser going to Jaz with an amazing 5.03%.......you are a super star! :D

Well done to everyone in the team.

Come on girls where is everyone this weekend, what have you all been up to? Looking forward to reading all your posts.

Anyone up for a new challenge?? Suggestions please.

OMG been surrounded by so much cholcolate today :eek::eek::eek: so hard to resist temptation but got through it...... the kids had loads of eggs. Maddy had a lovely thorntons white chocolate egg from my sister with her name on it and she loved it, James gave her a big toy bunny (bertie) and we got her a duck, she has been carring them around all day.

Hope everyone is having a lovely easter. xx

Yippee, Well Done Girls, 1st Place!!

:wow::wow:Super Losses :wow::wow:

Well Done Jaz on Biggest Loser..

:talk017:

Well I can't Believe how much my week has flew over.. Bloody Easter,
What did I get eggs, Sweets & more eggs. Grrr..
I will weigh myself tomorrow & see what the damage is, Although I havent ate loads of crap I have been rubbish with my water, so I know that will make a difference, but never mind, I will get myself back on it, I will SS+ this week as I am going out on Saturday night for a mates b/day then a christening on Sunday so will WI again on Fri/Sat.. I have enjoyed my week off & its been lovely to have meals with keith but my 14 jeans are feeling a little tight so I know this week hasn't helped, Plus I can not go to the loo, WTF, I could cry today my belly is so hard & painful, I just cant go :cry:
Did you feel like this Jaz?? :confused:

So on the plus side we went for a 2nd viewing of 'our' house, lol.. We both love it..
Keith's only flaw is the drive as it only holds 1 so he wants to block pave the lot if we get it.
So all being well we gonna put an offer in next week... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Our only problem being they havent started looking yet & we havent a clue how long keith is gonna be in this job with the site being up for sale, it could be 2 months or 2 yrs etc we havent a clue..So we spoke to Kris, (our mortgage consultant) he said everything should be ok, he only needs to know when/if keith gets a redunduncy letter! I will feel awful if offer gets accepted they found a house etc then keith loses his job before we move in as Kris said then the bank wouldnt lend us the money even though I said we have quite a bit of savings & I would happily spend them on paying the mortgage & bills even if keith loses his job so we keep the house as I truly have my heart set on it, but kris said the bank wouldnt take that into consideration..! :mad:

So Anyway I am sorry girls for letting the side down this week & I promise to leave my easter eggs alone & be good next week..

I am at work tomorrow so that will keep me busy!!

xx

Wow well done everyone! I totally forgot to post on here yesterday morning, sorry! Forgot to PM Tracey too :(

I lost 3lbs last week, and now weigh 12st 13lbs!! Today is day 100!!!

We went to hubby's eldest Brother's house yesterday. I had to resist all manor of tasty things and it was pretty hard. But I did it. :)

No idea what we are doing today, kids are being horrid.

xx

So all being well we gonna put an offer in next week... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
how exicting good luck with it kelly
:clap:

Anyone up for a new challenge?? Suggestions please.
what sort of challenge? I have my big reason for losing weight coming up on 27th May! maybe we could do a 6 week challenge up until then? would like ot lose at least 14lb in 6 weeks:D
Wow well done everyone! I totally forgot to post on here yesterday morning, sorry! Forgot to PM Tracey too :(

I lost 3lbs last week, and now weigh 12st 13lbs!! Today is day 100!!!

xx

day 100 fab!! lol at you forgetting to pm tracey:rolleyes: saying that I forgot last week, but Tracey did still put my in (as I came first in the team) so maybe she put yours on??

Having another chilling day, haha not working until tomorrow, my kids are upstairs playing dressing up! I am trying to move, but just had a run and now can;t move lol! promised the kids we will play on the wii later:cool: going to play star wars as ds needs help with that one and we don;t get to go on the wii much (I don;t let the mindies use it;))

right t o have a great day xxxemma

Morning girls,

Sarah, Well done with lossing 3lbs on AAMW, are you finding it OK getting back on SS? I did put your loss in as I took it from your stats. Congtratulations on reaching 100 days :D.

Emma, I'm having a chilling day too, Maddy is watching 'Charlie & Lola' next to me on the other PC and Libby is in the front room watching 'Another Cinderella Story' so it is really peaceful here. I haven't been on the Wii for ages, really love the hula hoop, spending most of my time training for the moonwalk (only 5 weeks to go!)

Kel, Good luck with putting an offer in on the house. Hope Easter hasn't caused to much damage, I had a few slips this weekend too :(, somehow two hot crossed buns and some cholcolate mini eggs jumped into my mouth:8855:(Chocolate had always been my downfall). Really missed you last week!

Jaz, hope all your plans for moving back into your house are going well. Well done getting biggest loser....keep up the good work.

Margie, hope you're OK.

So girls, shall we do a 6 week challenge???? Post on here how much you want to lose.

Te sun is out so it looks like it's going to be a lovely day. xx

Hiya Girlies...

Firstly I need to get this outta the way fast,
WI +5LB.. :eek:

Last Week 11.13
This Week 12.4

GUTTED!! I still havent been for a number 2, WTF!! :cry:I have really let myself down, but gonna just put it behind me now. :rolleyes:

I really would love to join a challenge as I cant afford to keep getting close to goal then just wrecking it with blips here & there..

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Tracey - Aww glad I was missed hun, Hey you have done really well to get this far a couple of hot cross buns wont hurt ya, bet ya glad easter is nearly over so you wont see them again. lol

Sarah - I have to tell you that completing 100 days is a unbelievable achievement, WOW..
Well Done Girl, Need a bit of your willpower.

Hope everyone else is ok & you have had a fab easter monday!

:D:D:D

Ah cool, thanks Tracey :D

I am feeling really rough right now. I was fine Sat and Sun going back to packs, but today, prob cos I feel poorly and bleurgh, I could murder some cauliflower! Never thought I'd say that lol.

Hugs to you Kel. You need to get your head together, you have been so near to target for ages, you should be there by now! Behave yourself this week.

Margie, are you OK??

Jaz, hope the move has gone well :)

Emma, the 6 week challenge sounds great!

For the 6 week challenge I pledge..

Sarette - 16lbs

Back