★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hi Ladies hope you all had a fab holiday...

Well what can i say...:D:D:D i kinda always knew I was a bit of a loser;). but I'm well chuffed. well done for coming first everyone!!!

Kel I know exactly how you feel as that's what happened to me the other week when I gained 4lbs. I was well bunged up and felt really bloated I just couldn't go (tmi sorry).That's why last week i lost 9lbs (double the anmount) iykwm. Bet you will lose twice as much next week (unless you have been really naughty).

I am well up for the challenge as 6 weeks is when my mates wedding is and the original target date i set to get to 11.5 stones (my profile has a different target as I wanted to lose more as it was coming off but that was the originally target)). I would like to lose 13lbs by then and I will be very happy if I did.

I'm going to be honest and say I'm expecting weight gain this week as it was my wedding anniversary this week and i went out for a nice meal and a couple of glasses of wine:eek::eek: I did this as i was on another diet over xmas and ny so didn't do anything over that period or on valentines and though sod it I'd like a bit of a life and this was a very special date for me.... It was also the first time me and hubby went out on our own since my lo was born (he's one next month) So I'm expecting up to 3lbs....but I also haven't been to the loo again so I'm really worried it might be 9lbs knowing me.

Anyway my weigh in is thu this week and not wed as my cdc is away.

Hope everyone else is doing well...anyone heard from margi????

xxxxx

Sarette - 16lbs
Mum2One - 13lbs

:)

I'm so glad easter is over, David announced last night that he is taking me out clothes shopping on my birthday :D so really looking forward to that next week, just need to lose that last 7lbs now. Woke up this morning with a really sore throat and my nose won't stop running, just took a few paracetamols, hope i'm not going dwon with anything today! :( Think I should be going up to 1,000 plan from this week to incease my metabolism, will have a chat with my CDC tonight, didn't really cover it much at the basic training think it gets covered more at the follow-on training day. Hopefully might get my accreditation this week as I sent my training module back last Wednesday :D. Went out to a friends for tea last night and bless them they cooked us pheasent casserole and loads of home grown veggies, it was really lovely.

Kel, (hugs) you can do it, your target is so close, why not set your six week challenge to get to target :D

Girls, Margie seems to have gone awol, I'm going to PM her to see if she wants to be in the team.

See you all later, off toget Liberty up s she is going to Sidmouth to the Donkey Sanctuary today with one of her friends from school. xx

Water babes 6 week challenge

Sarette - 16lbs
Mum2One - 13lbs
Berryred -14lb
Tracey001 -7lbs

Morning babes!

Good luck for your weigh in tonight Tracey! How exciting re clothes shopping!!!! Do you have a spending limit?! ;)

I'm off over my sister's today. Hoping the kids play nicely together for once! It's grey and cloudy, fingers crossed we see a bit of sunshine later...

Hope you all have a good day :) xx

Morning ladies...

New clothes Tracey how exciting. Hubby said he'd buy me and expensive/designer dress for the wedding if I'm a size 12 by then. (that was the condition i set not him..lol - he doesn't mind what size i am aah)

Well we are off to buy floor/wall tiles...(exciting) should be finished by weekend..yeh!!! Lo is teething again, so we have interesting nappies, off his food, clingy yaadi yaadi.

Hope everyone is good today.

good afternoon ladies:D

Nto much to say so having a lurk haha! Got a bargin dress through from ebay in a deep purple size 14 and I thought it looked tiny:( so when I finished work (only did 9-3 today) I went to try it on and OMG it fits like a glove, I ahem will admit I cried:cry: I was so happy! which is so odd as I have my dress for hubby graduation which is a 14, but I have had it since it was too small so thinking maybe thats why:confused: but yeah go me, I am still buzzing!! and it cost me under £6 haha, £3.25 for the dress and £2 postage! I can't wait to post a picture of me in it for you all!! (hubby's summer ball in June!)

Hope Margie is okay, this diet is the hardest yet easiest thing it so difficult at times:(

kelly, chin up hun, fresh start okay!
Tracey, clothes shopping:D sounds like fun to me

Sarah, hope you have a good day,

Jaz, not nice baby teething :-( hope your getting some sleep!

ttfn mwah

Sarette - 16lbs
Mum2One - 13lbs
Berryred -14lb
Tracey001 -7lbs

Hey Ladies - I am still here - had a sad loss of one of my family members been going through some pretty tough times this last week - sorry I have not been a good team member - I am back now and ready to give 100%!!

Got my weigh in tomorrow - not expecting to loose as been really bad however hopefully not gained either!!

Well done on coming 1st place - yo are all doing fab!

Will write tomoz and let you all know how I got on xxxx

Love Margie xxx

So glad you are ok Margie, but so sorry to hear your news :( Thinking of you xx

Evening all! Not been home long, so just catching up. Had a nice day - we watched 2 series of Red Dwarf while the kids played etc. They have just gone to bed, phew.

xx

Lost 2lbs this week which takes me through the 50lbs loss barrier :D. Only 5lbs to go to target. Moving up to 1200 plan this morning, going to have my CD porridge this morning with blueberries in it, healthy wholemeal bread sarnie for lunch with a piece of fruit or a yogurt, for tea i'm going to have the same as Dave (810 meal with maybe a small amount of carbs) and then a CD bar or mousse for supper. My CDC said it is really important to start introducing normal food slowly back into my diet but must still have my two CD meals for nutrition.

Margie, sorry to hear about your sad new :(, good luck with your weigh in this morning.

Sarah, thanks for the lovely reutation comments (only just noticed them) how do you submit them?????? Hope your coping getting back on SS after AAMW..I know I found it quite challenging. Haven't really got a spending limit when we go shopping but I've never been one for spending loads on clothes (maybe that will change now!) Going to Southampton so will really enjoy it. Dave is going to get a pair of jeans too...he is now down to a 38-40" waist from 52" so I can't wait to see him in a pair of Jeans ;). we've almost lost 9 stone between us:wow:

Kel, how are you doing?? Don't forget to let me know what you are going to do for the 6 week challenge. How is it going with putting in an offer for the new house????

Jaz, hope your little boy isn't suffering too much with his teeth. How s the house looking? bet your be glad to get your house back.

Emma, :wow:that dress sounds lovely your going to look stunning for your hubbys summer ball, bet he is really proud of you!

The waterbabes rock!

Sarette - 16lbs
Mum2One - 13lbs
Berryred -14lb
Tracey001 -7lbs

Kelly - 11lb

Come on Kel, Lets get rid of the last bit of lard!! :D

Morning Girls,

Well I feel ropey today got a thick head, snotty nose, sore throat, achey all over, great stuff,
I had a feeling I was gonna get a cold as its been brewing over the past few days..
I am out with friends on Saturday night & a christening on Sunday afternoon, so hope it goes by then..
And still........ I havent been to the 'loo' & its soon to be TOTM, FFS!! :sigh:
Lost only 1lb since yesterday but its a start.

Off to work at 1.30 today so think I will have an hour & take some tablets!

Our Mortgage Consultant needs to make a few phone calls then gonna give us a ring to see if we can crack on with an offer on this house, REALLY HOPE SO as thats ALL I can think off at the moment, Its stressing me out that much my psoriasis has come back, I want it so much..

Tracey - Wow, Smashing that 50lb barrier, Whoo Hooo Clothes Shopping, How Exciting!!
You are an inspiration to me, I wish I just never came off CD the first time around then I would of been at target & beyond!! :rolleyes:

Sarah - Hope ya feeling much better me sexy little mate!

Jaz - Hows everything hun?

Margie - So sorry for ya loss hun, think of ya!

Emma - You go girl, That dress sounds lush, send us the link so we can have a nosey!! Well done..

Chat soon..

xxxx

Morning babes!!

Very well done Tracey, I am so proud of you and Dave!! I am missing 810 this week, but as ever am being 100% on my packs :)

Kel, hope the cold doesn't last for long. I shall keep my fingers crossed about the house!!

Emma, I can't believe I didn't ask for dress pictures! Very slack of me lol!!

Hope the rest of you are OK today :)

Day 102. We're off to see Riverdance at the Ipswich Regent this afternoon. My husband is a big fan (I'm sure he's gay hehe), and the kids are too. Both our mum's are coming too. I am going to wear the dress I wore for BIL's wedding last summer. I tried it on and it looks pretty nice - it's a little big but will do :) Will try and get a piccie.

Need to nip to Argos this morning and pick up a Slow Cooker and one of hubby's birthday presents. His birthday is on Sunday!

Hope you all have a good day! xx

Oh, regarding Rep - on the bottom left of everyone's post, under their stats, is a little white picture which looks like a weighing scale. If you like someone's post, click on it and a box will pop up. You can add a comment in the box, then click Send or whatever it says, to give someone Rep (the yellow/orange green boxes and yellow stars in their stats section). You can't give Rep to the same person again without Spreading it Around to others first :)

Hope that helps? xx

sorry to here your news Margie :-(

Been a busy day, here feel like poop and not much to say! think 3 hours in the play barn was quite enough for my sanity thanks lol, me 4yr,7yr and 9yr old running around lol! I did get some funny looks, well I was 'helping' them heehee

you can did it kelly;)
Hope you have a lovely time tonight sarah
Tracey go you!! thats fab, I love southampton for shopping! when we visit my mum we often go over
Jaz hope your okay
Margie, hugs xx

My dress picture put on for you guys, it kinda sits slighty ruffled on the boobs:D but doesn't show that on the picture

Last edited:
Ooh that is slinky!!! We shall want pics of you wearing it on the day of course :D

Riverdance was brill. We've booked tickets to see Lord of the Dance in November now :)

xx

sorry to here your news Margie :-(

Been a busy day, here feel like poop and not much to say! think 3 hours in the play barn was quite enough for my sanity thanks lol, me 4yr,7yr and 9yr old running around lol! I did get some funny looks, well I was 'helping' them heehee

you can did it kelly;)
Hope you have a lovely time tonight sarah
Tracey go you!! thats fab, I love southampton for shopping! when we visit my mum we often go over
Jaz hope your okay
Margie, hugs xx

My dress picture put on for you guys, it kinda sits slighty ruffled on the boobs:D but doesn't show that on the picture

Oooh brill dress...very sexy:D

I thought I'd ad my two options too. I'm thinking of one of these...what do you reckon any preferences...

Cotton Bow Dress - FRENCH CONNECTION

Daisy Dress - FRENCH CONNECTION

Well I've got my weigh in today...really nervous as i know I've put on but hope it's no more than 1lb as it was only on the saturday night.

How do you guys manage when you are so near and the weight is coming off and you fancy the odd nibble....I'm finding it very hard to stick to it 100%....any tips...

Hope you're all well

Speak to you all later

oh I love the daisy dress:D

Sarah, meant to ask, hows your slow cooker? I use mine all the time for the kids and find it so easy to throw something in in the morning and then chop some pots or rice later to go with the meal, looks so yummy, but can do it now without having to chew my tongue:D My lot are having beef and ale stew tonight:sigh: haha! I will be having haddock and greens:rolleyes:

Jaz, i DON;T KNOW!! April has been a very good month for me, very in the zone, but March was a nightmare, and now I am kicking myself because I could of easily lost so much more:sigh: never mind lol! your on 810 right? I am on ss+ with the meal, and tbh since I started having the meal and not the 4th pack it has really really helped me satyed focused, so don;t know what to say sorry xxx you can do this xx

hope everyone else is having a good day

Sarette - 16lbs
Mum2One - 13lbs
Berryred -14lb
Tracey001 -7lbs
Kelly - 11lb

Not very talkative today chicks!! :rolleyes:

So just a quick post to say Hi to you all..

Love the cotton bow dress by the way hun.. ;)

xx

Love both the dresses Jaz, probably the Daisy one the most!

Emma, I've not tried the Slow cooker yet, I only collected it yesterday! It looks pretty good though :D 2 recipe books I ordered for it came day, so will sit and look through there later on. Will need to go shopping for meats and stuff :)

I saw my CDC this morning (2lbs off on her scales (12st 13) - not had a number 2 for 3 days :( lol). Collected 2 weeks of packs as she is having next week off - it's her first week of maternity leave!

Got back and we all went to Bury St Edmunds. Got a few clothing bits for the kids from Next, hubby got a shirt and a pair of shorts from Debenhams. They had lunch in Burger King. I tried on some bras and none fit. Feeling a bit p***ed off with my boobies :(

Got back not long ago. Have wrapped hubby's birthday presents up. Still waiting for 1 more to arrive and will need to get more wrapping paper!

Hubby wants to go skating later, as do Ellie and the stepson. Harry is napping after falling asleep in the car. Not sure if I'll go yet, not really in the mood.

xxx

ello ello, evening all:D

feeling really tired tonight! so not staying on here long, going to read some of my April book club book (minimins book club:D)

going out tomorrow, to Twinlakes (never ben before so wish us luck) hubby off tomorrow:eek: so making the most of some family time together!

so will share my weigh in later in the day so hoping for good loss, but TOTM due now:( and feel really bloated:confused: not fair but we shall see

ttfn emma x

Sarette - 16lbs
Mum2One - 13lbs
Berryred -14lb
Tracey001 -7lbs
Kelly - 11lb

Back