★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Really cold and tired this evening, worked until 7.30pm tonight as had a late group of kids playing Lasertag. Really want a nice hot bath but Becky had just jumped in before me...:mad:. Having tomorrow off, going to catch up with some housework and much needed washing in the morning and going on a walk with my two sisters in the afternoon. Really busy weekend with work :( I NEED A HOLIDAY !!!! Fat chance of that at the moment!

Gotta dash, Becky has just got out of the bathroom.....my turn :D.

Jaz,,,definately the bow dress......love it!

Morning all! Don't think we have any plans today, which is a first! I need to clean the fish tanks out though, so that's handy.

No sign of any sunshine here sadly, but the forecast for the weekend is Sunny, yay!

Have a good day! xx

Morning girls,

Bit gloomy here today, not doing much just housework, hopefully it will brighten up later for my walk. Need to pop into town later to get a few bits and pay into the bank and pop to see MIL with the kids.

Have a good one xx

Morning.. :D

Feel a little less fluey today but I know its nearly totm, got unreal stomach pains, didnt know whether it was just hunger pains at first!! :rolleyes:

WELL GIRLS..

My WI is only 4 days this week as I wanna get back to Friday WI,

So in 4 days I have lost 4lb so I am back to 12st thank god, Bring on Next week WI now!! :D

Hope u all ok......
Will catch up with ya all later.. xx

Water babes 6 week challenge

Sarette - 16lbs
Mum2One - 13lbs
Berryred -14lb

Tracey001 -7lbs
Kelly - 11lb -4lb

Hi guys

Had my weigh in..put on 1lb which was expected but happy it wasn't more. Also lost three inches on my waist so very confused about that.

Not very chatty - feeling fluey

Hope you're all well
xx

:( I stayed the same:confused: I have been 100% this week and am really :mad: boohoo! but totm did happen last night, new it was, felt sick all this week:cry:

BUT I was wearing my size 14 jeans around whilst out felt great! I have lost 9lb in 3 weeks which I am looking at the big picture for it! otherwise I will cry

not very chatty:(

Emma I think you have a fantastic attitude...sometimes you have to forget the scales (like me this week) and look at the bigger picture. Look how much weight you have lost all together and the fact that you are in size 14 jeans:D:D

I've changed my target on the signature to my original target 11.5 stones and not 10 (maybe too optimistic). This way I can see I'm nearly there and not ruin it by doing it 99.9% iykwim.

I am now wearing the clothes i was wearing when I got married (was about a stone overweight then) and never imagined i would be doing that so quicky after xmas (when i was sooo depressed) so I'm very happy. I still think I might need a SIZE 12 BOTTOMS:D:D:D

Onwards and upwards I say

xxxxxx

I reckon you'll have a great loss next week Emma!! Chin up!

Morning all :)

The sun is shining here. Hubby is out mowing the lawn, the kids are playing in the garden. There was talk of going to the beach this afternoon, but now does not look likely!

Hope you all have a good day! xx

good afternoon, felt ill all morning:( but had some great news and have been offered our new quarter for when hubby graduates in May:D lovely a big with attached garage haha so made up, we have been window peering and compared to what we are in now it's massive yippeee

So feeling better because of that haha! dd got a birthday party at the bowling lanes, and I offered to help so looking forward to that:rolleyes: lots of kids and a headache nice!

And next door but one, are going to be moving in next door when we move (hubbys on same course! we are going to be moving less than a mile lol) and today she said, you have lost a load of weight Emma:D don;t see her much as she works full time and no children I could of hugged her hehe

rt0 xemma

Trying to give some rep but I need to spread it around first lol

That's fantastic news!! And yay for your neighbour!! :D

I can't believe it, I've lost...

5lbs this week!!!!!!!!!!

I am now 12st 8lbs!!!! I am over the moon!

It's hubby's birthday today, so he's playing on his new Xbox game. I shall go get dressed in a bit. I'm doing SS+ 790 today as it's a special occassion. I LOVE CD :D

yeah go sarah!!!!! thats fab news!

whats ss+ 790? is that how I have it with the 3 shakes and green/white 'meal'?

you must be stoked!! If only I behaved in Feb and March!! never mind

I still feel rotten, had a look on the scales this morning and have only lost 1lb since friday??? after no loss that week, feeling really low about it, but plugging away! If my loss this next week is pants I may have to move back to SS+ 4 packs, but I really enjoy my 'meal' big sigh

Yep that's what I mean, 3 packs + green/white meal :)

Emma, You've mucked your body round with the stopping and starting, so I reckon it's just sorting itself out. Hang in there!

xx

Yep that's what I mean, 3 packs + green/white meal :)

Emma, You've mucked your body round with the stopping and starting, so I reckon it's just sorting itself out. Hang in there!

xx

I know I know:( going into week 3/4 off 100% :D

I def am hanging in here, I want this more than anything now, and nothing is getting in my way this time! I have fought my demons and :asskick:!

Been having a good spring clean this morning! got to start getting the house ready/pack/clean/panic about moving in 6 weeks:eek:!!!!!

right off to see if kitchen floor now dry! then start getting kids ready for swimming lessons!!

ttfn, sarah I am so proud of you hunny you rock:happy096: :worthy:

Morning Girls, :D

Well I went out for my mates Birthday last night, she wanted to go for a meal so I organized my fave restaurant to put balloons on table etc, she is 31 but hey I think your never too old for fun, she was over the moon.. They put banners up for her too
We had a right laugh there was only 3 of us, never really met mandi before apart from being her mate on FB, she said that I look so much slimmer than I do on my pics & dont even look like I need to lose more weight! :D :D :D :D :D
I was chuffed to bits..
Tracy & Mandi have both been on CD before but failed, so we had a huge long chat about the diet.. Anyway got in about 2, dont feel like best this morning, really need to shape up though as I am at a christening this afternoon..

Have a Fantastic Day Girls.. Love ya,,, :D

:( I stayed the same:confused: I have been 100% this week and am really :mad: boohoo! but totm did happen last night, new it was, felt sick all this week:cry:

BUT I was wearing my size 14 jeans around whilst out felt great! I have lost 9lb in 3 weeks which I am looking at the big picture for it! otherwise I will cry

not very chatty:(

Aww Hun, Keep ya chin up, I know exactly how ya feel my totm is due & I always feel sickly when on CD at this time, WTF??
Size 14 jeans is AMAZING, You have to keep reminding yourself of the bigger picture, 9lb in 3 weeks is fab.. Look at how far you have come..
We are here when ya feel like chatting babe! x

I've changed my target on the signature to my original target 11.5 stones and not 10 (maybe too optimistic). This way I can see I'm nearly there and not ruin it by doing it 99.9% iykwim.

I am now wearing the clothes i was wearing when I got married (was about a stone overweight then) and never imagined i would be doing that so quicky after xmas (when i was sooo depressed) so I'm very happy. I still think I might need a SIZE 12 BOTTOMS:D:D:D

Onwards and upwards I say

xxxxxx

Check you out, Size 12, Whoooo Hooooo...
10st is my ultimate goal but I just think thats another 2st & I cant see me another 2st off. :rolleyes:
My goal is 11.7 so we can do it girl.. With ya all the way
x

I can't believe it, I've lost...

5lbs this week!!!!!!!!!!

I am now 12st 8lbs!!!! I am over the moon!

It's hubby's birthday today, so he's playing on his new Xbox game. I shall go get dressed in a bit. I'm doing SS+ 790 today as it's a special occassion. I LOVE CD :D

AWW MY GOD, YOU NEVER SEIZE TO AMAZE ME HUN, YOU ARE A TOTAL INSPIRATION TO ME & I AM GONNA AIM TO BE 100% LIKE YOU NEXT WEEK,
SARAH YOU ROCK! ;)

I still feel rotten, had a look on the scales this morning and have only lost 1lb since friday??? after no loss that week, feeling really low about it, but plugging away! If my loss this next week is pants I may have to move back to SS+ 4 packs, but I really enjoy my 'meal' big sigh

Hope u feeling better soon hun.
Please try not to get too obsessed with the scales, It controls your daily mood which isnt good as It will play on your mind, sometimes I am like that & I drive myself mad, Relax & drink some water babe!! Keep smiling! ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Sarah 5lbs if brilliant.

Do you still want to be a CDC, if so then talk to your CDC cause it probably will be worth getting the forms as by the time you receive them and fill them in you'll be at the right BMI (28).

:D:D:D You are also the biggest loser this week with 2.84% YAY!!! :D:D:D

Didn't get any results from Margie this week :(

Kel, sounds like you have a great time last night and I'm not surprised by the nice comments you've done amazing :D Hope you enjoyed the Christening xx

Yay biggest loser :D

Yes I do still want to be a CDC :) Not sure if I want to start before the wedding though..? Will have a think :)

xx

3rd Place this week girls.....fab xx

Had a really busy weekend, went to cinema last night to watch '17 Again' with the kids.....pretty good, did have a bit of popcorn and few sweets (felt really guilty afterwards!). Having a break this week for one night...my birthday wednesday and have got a big birthday meal planned with loads of my friends to my favourite resturant :D Not been there since before christmas and really looking forward to it. Libby is back to school tomorrow and childminder has recovered really well from her operation and is back to work on Wednesday with help from her daughter as an assistant for the first three weeks, so she doesn't overdo it :D. I have missed her soooooo much. Hopefully I will get my CD accreditation this week....have quite a few people lined up wanting to start CD and really looking forward to it. :)

Off to bed now as I'm really tired, sweet dreams girls xx

Yay 3rd! Well done babes! xx

Quick one b4 bed...
:D 3rd yeeeaaaahhh!!!
Well done lovelies....night night
xxxxxxxxxx

ps I'llbe back in the minus's next week...promise;)

Back