★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Afternoon all,

Just finished all my paperwork and put Maddy down for a sleep. Need to pop to the shops later to get some salad stuff and chicken breasts for tea. It is really sunny here and I think we will take the kids out somewhere after tea for a run around.

Have a great day everyone!

Afternoon all. Just got back from Felixstowe with the kids. It was lovely and sunny by the sea :)

They are now playing in the conservatory. Think I might go sit in the garden for a bit.

xx

Hope you all had a good day?! x

morning:D

off to meet my new cdc in a bit!! ekk closer and a bit cheaper;) and highly recommended from this site it rocks!

kids back at school, all my new children started over past few days so been busy but good to be working again!! And during term time it's still only before and after school:D it's lovely lol

ttfn Emma

Morning all!

Kids are at school/nursery. Hubby is in London at a conference. Which means I have the whole house to myself until I pick Ellie up at 3.20pm :D

I've been to buy fish food, and then down to the high street to pay the paper bill, buy some gossip mags, water and something for the kids' tea. I am now about to start on the dishwasher, tidy the kitchen, dining room and living room and clean the big fish tank. Will hopefully get an hour to sit in the sun later :)

xx

Hi Girls,

Thought I would share my Recent pics with you, (took on Sunday at the Christening)

They are in My Album But here they are anyway.....

Cant believe how big I looked..

fatty.jpg

Before.JPG

50lb Lost.JPG

me.JPG

xx

Oh my god, what a difference! You look fab and so much more smilier :) xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACEY!! Hope you have a great day!

Morning all. Harry is playing with his Power Rangers, refusing to get dressed as usual! The sun is shining again yay!

Think hubby has work to do today. I might pop into town with Harry for something to do. Hubby has his next suit fitting in Colchester tonight.

xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACEY,
HAVE A FAB DAY... :D

Well the sun is shining today, really hope its gonna be nice from now on..

Going to work this afternoon so gonna have a little chill out for a few hours, Still havent 'come on period' why is it taking so long! My belly feels huge...

Never mind. Will Chat later..

Have a fab day..

happy birthday tracey

Fab photos Kelly!!

Have updated mine now for my 3 stone gone wow

hope you all having a good day

Excellent photos Emma!!

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes girls....I have had a fantastic day! Went to get measured for a new bra this morning and now I am 34F, have gone dow from a 38-40 FF so really chuffed with that! Then went to Ikea and bought a lovely daybed which pulls out to a double bed for Libbys bedroom as my niece is staying with us for a while (alcoholic mother who is a nightmare!!) and a lovely little first bed for Maddy. Then went into Bristol and we really spoilt ourselves with some new clothes (size 12 white skinny jeans from Matalan for me), some cut off dark denim ones too and a few tops. David got some really cool jeans from Next...they are gorgeous and he looks so good in them ;) (38in waist), a couple of linen shirts and a few t-shirts. We got back from Bristol just in time to pick the kids up from the childminder then straight home for a nice soak in the bath before going out for a slap up meal. So all in all had a fantastic time. xx

Forgot to say...I lost 1lb this week and David lost 5lbs :D:D:D

Just added some before and after photos in my album (CD Journey) :eek: OMG can beleive what I looked like :eek:. Will NEVER put the weight back on and I have a sexy new man!

So glad you had such a good day and got spoilt!! Well done on the 1lb loss, and to Dave for the 5lbs loss! I just love your turquoise cardigan, so summery! Your pictures are brilliant and I am so chuffed for you being so near to your goal!

Day 110 for me. Kids are both at school/nursery so I have booked a hair appointment for this afternoon to get my roots done. My usual hair dresser has left though, so hopefully it will come out how I want it!!

Off roller skating tonight.

Have a good day xx

WOW, Emma & Tracey your Pictures are Fab, What a difference.

Tracey You looked gorgeous on your b/day hun. Makes you think when you look back at photo's Before..

Well I am feeling down as I dont think we gonna get this house we want! :cry:
We put a offer in for £123,000 this morning, (It's up for £129,950) That got rejected so we offered £126,000 this afternoon. Still waiting but I know they are gonna reject it!! :cry:
When Kris (Our mortgage man) spoke to girl from estate agents & asked what she thought they would take she said they wanted the asking price for it, Bearing in mind its been on the market since last September, they have already dropped it 10 grand..
Keith doesnt wanna pay the asking price even though I would.. He is being very sensible as I do know we have to keep money incase he loses his job soon, which is gonna happen but god knows when!

I feel like crying as I have SET MY HEART ON THIS HOUSE.... :cry: and I just have an awful feeling its not gonna happen.. :cry:

To top it off totm has just reared its ugly head & I want CHOCOLATE!!

Sorry For having a whinge but I have never wanted anything so much, shouldnt of set my heart on it in the 1st place really!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

x

Wow everyone your pictures are brill......
Big pat on the backs for you all.....:happy096:

Think i will do the same at some point...when I have a minute that is.

Ok 3lbs lost this week but I had a big reality check with my cdc who is GREAT!!!! I have lost only 7lbs in the past 4 weeks (remember the weight gain too) and I have been 'picking' so in order for me to be on schedule and loss another stone or so till this wedding end of May..I'M ON It BIG TIME!!!!

So come on Jaz...you can do it dont cheat girl!!!!!!

Hope eveyone is well
xxxxxx

Btw guys is margie still in??

Evening Girls,

Just got back from my fundraising Moonwalk evening, looks like we have made a decent amount of money, only 3 weeks to go now!! Doing 20 miles on Sunday which is our last big walk before the actual walk. :D

Kel, hope your offer was accepted, keep strong and don't let the chocolate monster win ;)

I personally think we should advertise for a new member as Margie hasn't posted for ages and hasn't given me any results for the last two weeks. We need members who want to be part of a team and who like posting on here and being supportive. When I reach target I still want to be your team leader and Irene said that I can still be team leader and everyone who is at target can still stay in the team but we need to have another 6 members who are getting weighed.

What do you think about Margie then girls?

Morning,

Stayed the same this week, Didnt expect anything else.. :rolleyes:

I am flooded off my feet today, just wanna stay in bed, had no sleep last night worrying about this house.

Chat later..

x

Back