★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Evening Girls,

I personally think we should advertise for a new member as Margie hasn't posted for ages and hasn't given me any results for the last two weeks. We need members who want to be part of a team and who like posting on here and being supportive. When I reach target I still want to be your team leader and Irene said that I can still be team leader and everyone who is at target can still stay in the team but we need to have another 6 members who are getting weighed.

What do you think about Margie then girls?

I agree, thats a good idea when you get to goal as I team will be growing & still original members.

Yeah I would advertise, Its a shame but we need members to input on a regular basis. x

Yeah i agree too...we need people who are serious about losing weight and who we can support - but only if they are regular posters. If you're reading this hope you are ok margie....

Have a great day ladies......
xxxxxxxxx

YAY.....Just got a call from CD and I passed my accreditation paper 95%, so I am officially a CDC :D:D:D.

I will receive my Counsellor Business Kit on Monday and can place my first order on Monday too. Can't wait to get started and help people to lose weight and feel great about themselves like Dave and I do. This diet has absolutely changed our lives.

Kel (hugs) hope you get good news about the house today, take it easy and go back to bed for a bit if you can.:)

Jaz, Well done with the 3lb loss. Go for it - you CAN do it my the end of May for that Wedding and you'll look great!!

Emma, your new photos are great - WOW what a difference.

Sarah, How was the new hairdresser??? Hope you had a good time skating.

quick one to let you know I lost 4.5lb this week!! was 11st 4lb 8oz yippeee!!! think it would of been a bit more as I paid a visit (ahem) not long after I got weighed!!

hope everyone is okay

Afternoon babes!!

Yes, it's a shame about Margie (if you read this, really hope you are Ok), but I totally agree with you all! How brilliant that we can all stay when we are at goal, and help some new members!! That'll be cool!

Tracey - CONGRATULATIONS!!! 95% - fantastic :D I am so so pleased for you, it is thoroughly deserved! Keep us posted with how it all goes! xx

Kel - Will keep everything crossed re the house. Sending hugs, I know you feel a bit down and stressed. xx

Emma - That is a superb loss, I do believe I told you so!! :p Well done!! xx

Jaz - You CAN do it, we all have faith in you! xx

I didn't have time to pop on this morning. We took the kids to school/nursery then drove on to Colchester. Hubby was going to see his brother for work related stuff, so I decided to tag along and pop into the town... I wanted to go to Lush as I had run out of bubble bars/ballistics. So I went to Lush and stocked up, then accidentally bought 6 cardigans (size 14 to accomodate my boobies ;)) and 3 skirts (size 12!:eek:) in New Look, perfume in Debenhams, some shorts for the kids in Next, a sports top and trousers in JJB as I plan to take up running to keep fit(!) and a coffee in Starbucks :D Whilst in Starbucks I checked my Facebook on my iPhone, and had a invitation to a wedding reception tomorrow afternoon. So I then had to decide on something to wear hehe! I tried some dresses on in Monsoon and they were gorgeous, but my boobies are too big for their styles :( So annoying! I found a nice tea dress in Dorothy Perkins. i tried on a 14 and it was a bit roomy, so I was going to go back and buy a 12, but I forgot :( So I have ordered it online as it's 20% off today :D:D I shall wear one of the new skirts tomorrow with a nice halterneck top I have in the wardrobe from Bravissimo and some wegde sandals :)

I wasn't supposed to spend much pmsl! Nevermind! :eek: I have had another clear out of my wardrobe and do not have much remaining..!

Oh and the hairdresser was very good! I think I added a pic to my CD Take 2 album yesterday :)

xx

Hope you are all having a good weekend! xx

Finally moved back home...yeah!!! I luuuuvv my new kitchen. How did I manage before??? You know when I was pregnant i couldn't fit in the old one it was that 'ickle.

Hope everyone is ok and having a good weekend. I've been good so fingers crossed I'm nearly there....c'mon kel we both neck and neck I think...lol

Speak soon guys
xxxxxxxx

Morning all!

Week 16 loss - 1lb.

DAM IT!! I know last week was fab and this week was bound to be low especially as it's totm (really heavy :() but I'm still a bit cheesed off!! I needed a 2lbs loss to get into BMI 29 something and to get to the 4 stone lost mark. TYPICAL!!

The only thing I did different was I had 2 choc orange bars. 1 on Sunday, 1 on Thursday. Won't be having any this week, just in case.

Anyway, moving on.

The sun is out after a shaky start. Doesn't look too warm out though. Forecast says sunny max 15 degrees, but a couple of rain showers :( So I have my jeans on just in case.

Hubby and Ellie start their RollerLessons this afternoon. He wants to go skating beforehand as well. As much as I enjoy skating I am getting a bit bored as it's all we ever seem to do. *sigh*

Hope you are all OK. xx

YAY.....Just got a call from CD and I passed my accreditation paper 95%, so I am officially a CDC :D:D:D.

I will receive my Counsellor Business Kit on Monday and can place my first order on Monday too. Can't wait to get started and help people to lose weight and feel great about themselves like Dave and I do. This diet has absolutely changed our lives.

Congratulations on Becoming a CDC, Yippeeeeeeeeeeee... I know you will be a Fab CDC as you have had such a brilliant CD journey yourself!

I think you are AWESOME Tracey!!
:party0038:
:party0023:

Well Feeling really P*ssed off at the moment & down as they have rejected our 2nd offer (knew they would) I really want this house & it looks like if we want it we gonna have to pay the asking price for it. Mind you they did say if they got what they wanted for it they would leave bits in the house..
I just have a awful feeling that if they do accept the next offer they dont find a house they like & then cancel everything.. :cry:
We went to have a look at another house in the same price range, It was in nowhere near the same league..
She even gave us a box of 168 flakes too, :eek: She had them all in the garage storing them for her daughter as she had a shop.. lol She kept holding my hand around the house, bless her!!

I really feel stressed over this house, I want it so much but I do think coz I feel that way something will go wrong..
I cant sleep at night, I cant eat as I just feel sick all the time & chewed up..
Keith was actually worried bout me the other night he went & made me something to eat as he said I am gonna make myself ill.. :rolleyes:

Do you know when you just could cry at the drop of a hat, thats how I feel..

Sorry for moaning yet again, I really dont wanna spoil the moral of this team by being Sad!!

Thanks for being there girls, Its weird that although we have never met before we know so much about each other & are quite close..

You all Rock!! :party0049: :party0048: :clap: :winner:

quick one to let you know I lost 4.5lb this week!! was 11st 4lb 8oz yippeee!!! think it would of been a bit more as I paid a visit (ahem) not long after I got weighed!!

WOW, Well Done Hun, What a Fab Loss!!
Whats your Goal weight?? x

Afternoon babes!!
I didn't have time to pop on this morning. We took the kids to school/nursery then drove on to Colchester. Hubby was going to see his brother for work related stuff, so I decided to tag along and pop into the town... I wanted to go to Lush as I had run out of bubble bars/ballistics. So I went to Lush and stocked up, then accidentally bought 6 cardigans (size 14 to accomodate my boobies ;)) and 3 skirts (size 12!:eek:) in New Look, perfume in Debenhams, some shorts for the kids in Next, a sports top and trousers in JJB as I plan to take up running to keep fit(!) and a coffee in Starbucks :D Whilst in Starbucks I checked my Facebook on my iPhone, and had a invitation to a wedding reception tomorrow afternoon. So I then had to decide on something to wear hehe! I tried some dresses on in Monsoon and they were gorgeous, but my boobies are too big for their styles :( So annoying! I found a nice tea dress in Dorothy Perkins. i tried on a 14 and it was a bit roomy, so I was going to go back and buy a 12, but I forgot :( So I have ordered it online as it's 20% off today :D:D I shall wear one of the new skirts tomorrow with a nice halterneck top I have in the wardrobe from Bravissimo and some wegde sandals :)

I wasn't supposed to spend much pmsl! Nevermind! :eek: I have had another clear out of my wardrobe and do not have much remaining..!
xx

Sarah, I am so in awe of you hun, You have come so far in this Journey..
Just looked at your pics, your before & after are Fab..
Well Done!! :D

Hope everyone is ok and having a good weekend. I've been good so fingers crossed I'm nearly there....c'mon kel we both neck and neck I think...lol
Speak soon guys
xxxxxxxx

I know hun, Just really struggling at the moment, I feel so bloody down at the moment! :sigh:
Whats your weight now chick?

x

Chin up hun...I know what you mean about the house we've been there too. Sometimes though if you really want something that bad...then just go for it (if you can)...and if it isn't meant to be then it isn't meant to be...

If you fancy a sneaky chocolate bar or a bag of chips...don't beat yourself up about it...you're not gonna put on 2st as a result. So long as you get back on it and don't make a habit of it. I think you'll be fine hun...(but you know that already).

I'm on 12st but had a cheeky weigh today and it said 11st 11lbs so will wait till weigh in on Thu. My target is 11.7lbs so I'm hoping i can do it in two weeks.

Tracey - SOOOO SORRY i didn't congratulate you:D:D:D:D...I'm all over the place atm. Well done hun hope you do a brilliant job. Much better than the silly cow I had at first.;)

Hope you're all ok

Speak tomorrow
xxxxxxx

Morning all!

Am feeling better today :) The weather is not great, so will probably stay home unless it brightens up a bit.

Hope you all have a good day and hugs to anyone needing them xx

Tracey, any news about a new team member as yet? xx

Morning girls,

Bit of a gloomy day here, it's been raining all morning :(

Hopefully will have a new team member soon, not had any responses yet.

Ended up with 5th Place this week with Emma being the biggest loser. Well done Emma :D.

Got to do loads of paperwork today so I will be back later for a chat.

Bye for now.

I think our advert got buried so I have posted about the space again. Hopefully we can get it filled by Sunday!!

It's pouring with rain here :(

I am a big looossssser lol

Evening all, been really busy , had my parents up, was lovely to see them. Been odd day today, trying to catch up witrh everything and going round in circles!!

just getting the kiddies to bed, and shall hopefully be around L8R haha xxx

Evening girls,

Had a really busy weekend, did my last big training walk in preparation for the moonwalk - only 3 weeks to go :eek::eek::eek: We walked 20 miles in 5.5 hours so really pleased with our time. Our aim is to do the moonwalk in under 8 hours. Last week I had a pampered chef party and sold over £500 also did a raffle, sold cakes and drinks on the night and raised in total £170 on the night (pampered chef donated 20% comission), I have been selling cakes from work every weekend too and have another £40. Our aim between the 3 of us is to raise over £1,000.

Weigh-in tomorrow night, expecting to STS or even a small gain, was naughty on Saturday after the walk and went to Pizza Hut :copon:and that was on top of my birthday meal on Wednesday with a few glasses of :party0036:

Signed my first two customers up today which was really exciting, really hope they both do really well, have told them both to come on minimins too.

Hope everyone is ok, hopefully we will get a new member soon :D

Hiya!
Im pretty new to the forums but i think joining a team would help me a lot and i read in the Team Agency thread that the Waterbabes Team is recruiting so I thought I'd apply^^

I'll introduce myself shortly ;
I'm DikMeisje (means chubby girl in Dutch) 22years old and I'm from The Netherlands. I started CD SS roughly 3 weeks ago and ive lost 17lbs so far. Im very determined and do not think I will be cheating anytime soon.
I'm in 3rd year of University, majoring in Japanese language and my hobbies include internet, drawing, listening to music and reading books, but to be honest, mostly internet :p

I guess that will give you an idea about who I am, if it's ok with you I'd love to be a member of your team. I promise I'll keep doing my best ^^

Love, DikMeisje

Welcome to the waterbabes!

We will try our best to make you feel welcomed and give you all the help and support we can, good luck with your CD journey. Really looking forward to getting to know you and well done for your 17lb loss :D

Yay welcome to the team! very well done on your 17lbs loss so far! Brilliant!!! xx

Back