★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hi and welcome to the best team on here..obviously I'm biased..lol
xxxxx

Morning girls

The sun is shining here, but for how long?! No plans for the day as yet, will decide as it goes along.

Hoping my iPod Nano will arive today :D

Have a good day xx

STS this week......to be honest I was expecting a very small gain after the week I had.......phew! Dave lost 2lbs which he is really chuffed about after the meal out on my birthday.

The sun in shining here but feel a bit drained a TOTM. Going to have a nice easy afternoon them going on a walk with my sister after tea.

Sarah, hope your Ipod has arrived....Dave bought me one for xmas and it goes everywhere with me, I plug it into the Van radio (via cassette link) when I'm out and about and quite often have Mama Mia (the actual film - not the music) on while I'm driving! :eek: - I LOVE that film!!! :D I think the kids get a bit embarrased by my Barry Manalow tracks although they do love Westlife and Take That stuff I have on there.

Going to be really good ths week and stick to 1200 plan with NO extras.... hoping to get target in the next couple of weeks.

Hope everyone is being good :D

evening, welcome to our newest member DikMeisje , the girls on here are fab!!

Been really busy, back into work now after the easter hols, and started doing some packing!! Got back from walking the dog at 10am, then started ironing, then wnet into my room and didn;t come out until my phone alarm went off to tell me to get ready to go to school, time is going to fast and have so much to do!!!

talk soon, hope everyone okay!

well done Tracey on STS

Morning ladies. weigh in today...I'm a little nervous as I can see target now.

Really stressed atm..sorting out the house since we moved back at the weekend with a one year biting at my ankles all day isn't easy. On top of that we are entertaining 8 people from tmrw till sunday and I have sooooo much to do arrrrrrgggg.

Hope you're all well
xxxxxxx

Morning Girls,

Raining here this morning but in a surprisingly good mood, especilly for me as I'm usually a real grump with TOTM.

Guess what happened to me last night??????????????? Was on my way to my friends house going along a pretty fast road and a pheasant flew out of the hedge right into my windscreen :eek::eek::eek:, there was an almightly big bang and the whole of the windscreen shattered and cracked, luckily it stayed intact but frightened the life out of me. Just as well the kids weren't in the van as there was splinters of glass everywhere, anyway managed to drive it to my friends as we were going to the cinema and left the van there. The film was fantatstic 'The Knowing' with Nichas Cage - definately recommend it.

Jaz, good luck with your weigh-in :D

Where is our new member????? I've got two other people who want to join us so I will PM our new member and see if she is definately joining us.

Hiya me little Darlings.. :D

Sorry I havent been on for a bit, Still stressing out about this house, even forgot to re-new my car insurance, it ran out last night. :sigh:
Kris has got back to them & said we are sticking with £126,000 but we are looking at other houses, hoping that will get them re-thinking the offer, if not we just gonna have to offer higher..

A HUGE welcome to our New Member

:welcome:
You will love this Team as we are the best, ;) Girls are Fab & very supportive!! x

Tracey - Hope you ok after your incident, Bet you had the shock of your life!! :eek:

Hope everybody is ok, will chat very soon.. xx

Hey Sarah.............

Love the Dorothy Perkins Dress looks Fantastic.......:wow: size 12!

:talk017:

You're such an inspiration. A friend of mine who has just started CD and has just joined minimins said to me yesterday how well you are doing. She wants to join our team too and I think if it is ok with you all I will not be included in the weighing challenges as I am only a few pounds away from target but will still be the team leader.

Trace xx

Hello again everyone and I'm sorry for disappearing after joining ^^;
I had a lot going on these past few days but I'll be really active on the forums from now on.
Thank you all for the welcome, this team looks like a lot of fun ^^

Wow Tracey that sounds so scary, good thing youre ok!!!

Hiya me little Darlings.. :D

Sorry I havent been on for a bit, Still stressing out about this house, even forgot to re-new my car insurance, it ran out last night. :sigh:
Kris has got back to them & said we are sticking with £126,000 but we are looking at other houses, hoping that will get them re-thinking the offer, if not we just gonna have to offer higher..

A HUGE welcome to our New Member

:welcome:​

You will love this Team as we are the best, ;) Girls are Fab & very supportive!! x

Tracey - Hope you ok after your incident, Bet you had the shock of your life!! :eek:

Hope everybody is ok, will chat very soon.. xx

Really missed you! Really hope they accept your offer and you get the house as it sound lovely, and then it will be the patter of little tiny feet before you know it ;););). Kel, take a look at Sarettes album too xx

Sounds good to me! How nice of her :)

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you Kel (starting to get cramp lol), really hope you get it, or find something better!

Been to see my CDC this morning. 5lbs off on her scales (2 weeks), so pretty pleased with that! Told her I am lowering my goal and she was very supportive!

Will be back later, short of time right now! xx

Thanks Girlies.. :D

Sarah you looking Hot chick.. xx

Tracey that would be fab if someone else joins, the more the merrier & our group with be huge when we are all at goal..
1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY.. :D

Does anyone wanna buy Jenga for the Wii off me before I list it on E-bay??

xx

5lbs lost woop woop.

3lbs off target:eek::eek::eek:

will write more later...just got in. Wanted to post my news first...lol:D

OMG Jaz well done!!!!!

WOW!!! Well done Jaz. Really, really, really chuffed for you!

I've have had one of those days when I haven't really acheived anything, started to do loads of things but not finised anything. Spent ages waiting for my windscreen to be repaired, sent a few bits off to the accountant and done a bit of washing.

Off for a walk in a bit, but think I will need my raincoat as it looks a bit gloomy, only two weeks before the moonwalk and our training plans says we need to make sure we do a few 5-6 miles walks each week, but no long distances.

Hope everyone is having a rally good day.

We another new team member Kari she has just started CD (last monday) and is doing really well - day 4 for her today and she is in ketosis :D. have just sent her a PM an told her to come and introduce herself.

Just got back from my walk, going to have a bath put my new PJ's on and go to bed with a lovely cup of tea.

Goodnight girls.....really proud of all of you.....your rock!

Welcome Kari!! Looking forward to hearing all about you :D

Just got back from skating. I am knackered!! My contact lenses have dried out and are making my eyes sore and sticking shut! Will go and take them out and get myself to bed.

I'm off to the Bingo tomorrow night, so looking forward to that! Will be nipping into Ipswich in the morning to get my Harlan Coben book. Didn't get chance to go to Tesco today in the end. Might pop in New Look whilst I am in town hehehe!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Emma! xxx

Back