★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Welcome Kari,
Im new here too ^^ Im looking forward to getting to know you and lets do our best!

good morning everyone:D

-2 1/2 yippee now 11st 2lb ekkkk!!

As of next week I get weighed on a tues again:p so going to have a super weekend to get some more off (fingers crossed lol!!)

feeling really happy, as I was 11 st when I fell pg with dd back in Dec 2003:rolleyes: so now at a point I have been low IYSWIM and know when.

Having a friend round in a bit, the girl I will be moving next door too lol, can;t wait to move as I am going to know both my neighbours and they are both lovely:D which helps when I can have 6 children in the hols running around lol

have a good day

Water babes 6 week challenge

Sarette - 16lbs
Mum2One - 13lbs
Berryred -14lb (7lb gone
Tracey001 -7lbs
Kelly - 11lb

can we bump and amend this again to new people and stuff!! really helping me focus, cos I am selfish and only 4 weeks left:eek:

Hello everybody and thanks for the welcome. :)

A bit of background for you. I will get a pic up and sort myself out properly soon I promise!

I am 46, a nurse, a wife and mother of 3. I have a 21 year old, and 18 year old and a 9 year old. The eldest 2 are girls and the tiddler is my lad.:p

I have now been on the SS+ for4 days, this is day 5 and so far so good. I have stuck to it religiously, and apart from being seriously hungrt on Weds, haven't had too many problems.

My place of work do not approve of VLCD's so am hiding it from them but otherwise have great support from family and friends. I am lookijng forward to getting to know you all and losing those extra pounds with you too!

Kari xx

Hello Kari, its so nice to meet you !
Its great that your first week is going so well, in my (not so very extensive yet, I must admit ^^) experience it only gets easier !

Sarette :
How does the week challenge work, I mean, when does the week start and can I still join? ^^
For this week (WI tomorrow) my goal was to get under 90kg and this morning I was 90.5 so with a little luck I'll get it by tomorrow afternoon ^^

Also I'll try to upload some before pictures to my profile, and add new ones as the weight drops ^^

Kari -welcome to the waterbabes!
:welcome2:​

The results for the weekly challenge are posted at 6pm on Sunday evenings. All you need to do is PM me with your weekly results and I will do the rest. I need how much weight you have lost and the weight you were the week before - both in pounds, then I can work out what percentage if weight you have lost. So from this week (sunday) our weighing memebers are:

Kelly1977
DikMeisje
Kari
Mum2one
BerryRed
Sarette

Good luck girls with this weeks challenge.

Kari & DikMeisje do you want to join in our 6 week challenge (w're on week 2 t te mo!)

Sarette - 16lbs
Mum2One - 13lbs
Berryred -14lb (7lb gone)
Tracey001 -7lbs (-2lbs)
Kelly - 11lb

Girls can u up date the above please!

:eek:

OK, well you will have my details on Sunday anyway Trace cos that is weigh day!

What is this challenge? I am happy to join but would probs be better if I knew what I was meant to be dong!!

:8855: Would help I suppose :8855:

We all pledged an ammount we would loose by 25th May - was a six week challenge as we started it at easter.

xx

OK, well then i will say that I will lose a stone by then...whats that 14 lbs?

I am just trying to put something useful on here..... did it work?

:character00115:

Don't you laugh at me you wicked thing!

Looks great. Now all I need to do is lose some weight and move the flipping thing...LMAO

Morning Girls

Looks like it's going to be a lovely day today, the sun is already out and lovely blue skies here.

Dave and Becky are off to Stafford for the weekend playing a paintball tournament so I've been left with taking James back to minehead today....going to pop into Street on the way back for some retail therapy :D. Just by coincidence Kari is going to street too so were going to meet up, Street is where the Clarks Shoe factory is (going to get maddy some new shoes for the summer) and there is a really lovely outlet shopping village too(Next, Gap, La Senza, M&S, etc.)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

Sarette - 16lbs (6lbs gone)
Mum2One - 13lbs (8lbs gone)
Tracey001 -7lbs (3lbs gone)
Kelly - 11lb

Kari - 14lbs
DikMeisje - 14lbs

:4633: Hello All

Dikmeisje...thats great, a stone it is!

Text me when you get to Street Trace, John wondered if you were checking up on me! :8855:

Other than going shopping, I have to do some serious gardening this weekend. I have a Clemetis that is trying to flower still in the pot I bought it in aaaagggeess ago... poor thing. So will find a spot to let it go crazy on the fence.

I hope everyone has a great Saturday

Kari

Hi everyone !
I just got back from my 4th WI and I'm really happy ^^ I now officially lost just over 10kg (22lbs) and my BMI is 29.5! Not at all bad for 4 weeks I'd say !!
Totally motivated again, and Im going to try really hard for that stone next month!!

Kari and Tracey, have fun on your shopping meeting! ^^

well done Dikmeisje

don;t forget to add this weeks loss to the water babes challenge! (how much did you lose this week?

Sarette - 16lbs (6lbs gone)
Mum2One - 13lbs (8lbs gone)
Tracey001 -7lbs (3lbs gone)
Kelly - 11lb
Kari - 14lbs
DikMeisje - 14lbs

I feel like poop to put it bluntey! Woke up at 6am with a banging headache, which hasn't gone all day:( Just woke up as hubby sent me back to bed at 12pm as I looked like death, feel like I have the start of a migraine, and not had one for ages it's not nice.

Won;t be on here long as hurting my eyes!

xxx

Evening all!

Welcome Kari :)

My Dad picked me up early yesterday afternoon, so I didn't get chance to pop on here. I went to Bingo with my Mum and sister last night, and over my sister's for a BBQ this afternoon. Not been back all that long.

I'm feeling tired, looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight, I never sleep well any where else!

Weigh in in the morning, hope it's more than 1lb this week lol!!

xxx

Good evening everyone

Had fun today. My Mum and I are going to australia in June for 3 weeks under the umbrella of 'going to my cousins wedding'. We are going to the wedding but as have only ever met him a couple of times, its a bit of an excuse really. Anyway, Mum and I went outfit shopping today. We must have tried on everything in the place and came away with.... NOTHING! :d'oh:

However Tracey and I managed to eventually hook up at lunch time, so while my son Hubs and Mum had yummy lunch I had a CD soup and Trace had a chocolate shake. I have found that I can manage OK at home if I have diet Coke. I know that I shouldn't, but it makes things sooo much easier, so I had some today. I really hope it doesn't spoil all my hard work because my first WI is onMonday and I will find it really hard to motivate myself for another week if I haven't lost anything. :(

Thanks Sarette and a BBQ sounds good. Hope it stayed dry for you. It was lovely here today!

Whats everyone up to tomorrow?. I have to work in the morning and then we are going to my sis in law in the afternoon. She lives in Lee-on-Solent, right by the sea so I hope the sun shines! Enjoy it whatever you are doing
:wave_cry: Bye

Back