★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Meant to say hope you feel better soon Berryred *hug*

Meant to say hope you feel better soon Berryred *hug*

thanks hun, rattling with tablets so feeling okay for now lol!

Have a fab time at Lee on solent, we go there loads as very close to my mum, and we cycle along to there I love LOS:D

Doing nothing tomorrow heehee, well if you call packing and panicing nothing anyway lol

ttfn

Well had a nice day today, took James back to college in Minehead OK and went to the Clarks shopping village on the way home. Didn't end up buying anything for myself but got Libby some nice pink trousers in Next for £2 :eek: and two tops for £5.50 - bargain! Bought Maddy a pair of Clarks doddles and a pair of Clarks white sandals with pink butterflys on - really cute, some my little pony clothes from JJB's and a pair of summer Charlie & Lola PJ's which she insisted on wearing to bed on top of her babygrow :p (she's Charlie & Lola crazy).

Its really strange here tonight without Dave, have closed all the curtains and locked the doors, still it's still a bit scary in the middle of the woods without him :confused:. He phoned just now and is having a great time!

Emma, hope you're feeling better.

Sarah, good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow (not that you will need it!) and hope you had a lovely BBQ.

Kel, hope you're ok and not getting too stressed out with all the house stuff, enjoy the long bank holiday weekend with Keith ;););)

DikMeisje, well done with this week weigh in, your doing great!

Kari, I'll pretend I didn't read your last post :p:p:p Hope that poor old clemetis has got its new home, I planted one last year and it has just started to flower (Montana it think - the really lovely pink one - saw loads today on my journeys, it's so pretty!!) Have a lovely time tomorrow. Looking forward to Monday :D.

Jaz, what you up to this weekend??? Hope your little fella is Ok, is he still teething??

Girls don't forget to PM me your results for this weeks challenge!

Nighty night xx

good morning everyone

Tracey hope you slept okay!

Not up to much, just tidying and packing teehee, still got a fussy head so taken some more migraine tablets just in case as it really feels like one trying.

Forgot it is a bank hol tomorrow so well pleased as I don't work BH haha one more lie in (well try to lie in) for me

Morning all!

4lbs off for me this week :D I am now 12st 3lbs :)

It's a bit cloudy here today, hoping the sun comes out soon!

We're off skating at 12, then popping into Colchester, then back to skating for Hubby and Ellie's 2nd lesson... So not doing much really.

Have a good day all and hope you feel better Emma xxx

Sarette - 16lbs (10lbs gone)
Mum2One - 13lbs (8lbs gone)
Berryred -14lb (7lb gone)
Tracey001 -7lbs (3lbs gone)
Kelly - 11lb
Kari - 14lbs
DikMeisje - 14lbs

Berryred -14lb (7lb gone)
Kelly - 11lb
Kari - 14lbs
DikMeisje - 14lbs
(4.8lbs gone! ^^)

Sorry I forgot to update , here we go ^^!

Congratulations on losing 4lbs this week Sarette, and Tracey I'll pm you straight away ! :)
Kari: Dont worry, you'll have lost this week for sure, from what Ive seen on the forums most people lose a lot the first week, I did too, and its totally motivating to see the quick results right away!
The weekly WI i something to look forward to imo ^^

Personally Im a bit worried about the week after next, as I have two weddings, one in the family and one where I'll be working. (its an international marriage and I'll be translating for the Japanese guests at the wedding, totally nervous ! :p)
Ive already discussed with my CDC that especially at the work related wedding I might have no choice but to eat at least a little bit as it might be considered rude not to eat anything at all, and she said that it would be ok, but I should do a week of SS+ with a little bit of cottage cheese and salad every other day just to be sure, so I think I'll do that.
Ofcourse I'll say no to the food as much as possible though ^^

I hope everybody has a great Sunday today, skating sounds fun !! ^^

xx

Thanks girls :D

Hi all hope you're all having a fab bank holiday weekend.

Hi Kari and welcome.....

Well I'm not too good guys. We have had 8 people over for the past few days (uni reunion) and everyone hasn't seen eachother for 5 years....so I was entertaining. I cooked a big pot of curry on Fri and on sat we had a bbq.....you know what's coming next. I was bad:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I had some curry (a small bit) on friday and some caeser salad with one burger....It was soooo hard guys (oh and a couple of glasses of vino) :break_diet: I'm not making excuses as I have been blimmin good for three months - so you guys know how serious I am about it. I'm really worried now I've put loads on. But I'm not dwelling.

Does anyone know if I will be doing more damage than good if I did SS for 4 days till weigh in????

Anyway just chilling now with 50 gallons of water:cry:

Aww hunny! You will mainly have put water weight on, so getting back onto SS for the 4 days before weigh in, should get it all back off again?

At least you had a nice time with your friends! That's behind you now, so don't dwell on it, get back on the wagon and look forward. I KNOW you can do it!

xxxx

Oh fantastic!!!!!! Thanks Irene :)

Well done girls :D

1st PLACE
at the mo..............hope nobody posts any late results!!!!!​

And the biggest loser goes to.......Jaz with a fantastic 2.98%​

:grouphugg:Well done girls, you rock!​

Posted at the same time as Irene & Sarah.......... confirmed 1st Place :D:D:D:D

Lets try and make it two weeks in a row girls, should have a great start with Kari having her first weigh-in tomorrow.

My pledge is to get to target by the time I do my moonwalk on 16th May, only 4lbs to go, been really good this weekend and sticking to 1200 plan, should up it to 1500 soon but going to do another week of 1200.

Really excited as my first two recruits have their weigh-ins tomorrow morning (Kari being one of them :D) can't wait to see how well they've both done!

Bye for now. xx

1st PLACE

yaabaadaaabadoooo

we rock girls:D

well done Jaz you big loser;) (you can and will get back on track hun x)

hope your all having a great evening

Hiya Girls,

Spend all Weekend with Keith, Went shopping on Friday as Keith took a Holiday, Got some 40% off vouchers for Peacocks from a friend, went into the shop expecting to buy all sorts & I couldnt find much I liked!! :rolleyes: Anyway I bought a top, some ear-rings, sunglasses & a mini skirt, Hi-light of the day I got a SIZE 10-12 TOP ON, :D:D:D, I HAVE NEVER HAD THAT SIZE ON BEFORE EVER.... :D:D:D I didn't buy it though as I felt it was a little bit tight but Keith loved it & said I looked very sexy & slim in it (bless him)..
Had a fab day then we went to the circus in our town, (only coz I got free tickets) glad we didnt pay for them. lol

Anyway our Fab weekend has been spoilt by Kris ringing us with bad news, this Scheme we were on for 1st time buyers well basically all the money has ran out!! :cry::cry: Which means we have no chance of getting this house we want now unless they decide to give this scheme more money!! :cry::cry: So Kris said he will obviously ring if he has any news for us, but as far as we are concerned we are not hopeful.. :cry::cry: I could of cried my eyes out, I cant begin to tell you how gutted we both are, I think its worse as I have set my heart on this house..
We can go & apply for a 'normal' mortgage but hardly nowhere is doing 5% deposit, its mainly 15% deposit & I am not willing to spend all my savings on a deposit..

So if Kris says there is no more money for this scheme, then we will have to wait till next april for the scheme again, unless the housing system is on the up & the 5% deposits come back! :rolleyes:

So as you can imagine the diet has been the last thing on my mind this weekend, Yes I have ate chocolate!! Sorry girls..

Anyway I am at work tomorrow so back to my packs..
Life goes on so I have to get over the upset & move on!!
Keith said as we wont be getting a house we can go back to Florida in October, YIPPEE!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

5lbs lost woop woop.
3lbs off target:eek::eek::eek:

WELL DONE CHICK!! :D

Hello everybody and thanks for the welcome. :)

A bit of background for you. I will get a pic up and sort myself out properly soon I promise!

I am 46, a nurse, a wife and mother of 3. I have a 21 year old, and 18 year old and a 9 year old. The eldest 2 are girls and the tiddler is my lad.:p

I have now been on the SS+ for4 days, this is day 5 and so far so good. I have stuck to it religiously, and apart from being seriously hungrt on Weds, haven't had too many problems.

My place of work do not approve of VLCD's so am hiding it from them but otherwise have great support from family and friends. I am lookijng forward to getting to know you all and losing those extra pounds with you too!

Kari xx

Welcome to Our Gorgeous Gang Kari,
You will love it, we are a friendly, supportive team, that will help you every step of the way! ;)

good morning everyone:D

-2 1/2 yippee now 11st 2lb ekkkk!!

WELL DONE, SO PLEASED FOR YA! :D

Hi everyone !
I just got back from my 4th WI and I'm really happy ^^ I now officially lost just over 10kg (22lbs) and my BMI is 29.5! Not at all bad for 4 weeks I'd say !!
Totally motivated again, and Im going to try really hard for that stone next month!!

Well Done to you, Thats Fab results! You go girl. x

good morning everyone

Not up to much, just tidying and packing teehee, still got a fussy head so taken some more migraine tablets just in case as it really feels like one trying.

Aww Hope you feeling better babe, I suffer with Migraines, they are awful. Try & get a lie in tomorrow.. x

Morning all!

4lbs off for me this week :D I am now 12st 3lbs

FAB......... YOU ARE AWESOME!!! ;)

1st PLACE

WELL DONE GIRLIES, BRILLIANT LOSSES...
WATERBABES ARE JUST THE BEST.... XX

Tracey - Your a Fab Leader.. Hugs.. xxx

Berryred -14lb (7lbs gone)
Kelly - 11lb (4lbs Lost)
Kari - 14lbs
DikMeisje - 14lbs (4.8lbs gone)

Aww hunny! You will mainly have put water weight on, so getting back onto SS for the 4 days before weigh in, should get it all back off again?

At least you had a nice time with your friends! That's behind you now, so don't dwell on it, get back on the wagon and look forward. I KNOW you can do it!

xxxx

I'm on th 810 plan and have never been on ss. By doing ss for 4 days won't bugger up my body will it?? Silly question I know?

Thanks hun
x

Ah I didn't know that. What's your BMI?

Morning girls. Really sorry to hear about the house Kelly :( Florida sounds nice though ;)

Day 121 today. Nothing much to report really, same old same old!

Hope you all have a good day xxx

Back