★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Jaz, if your BMI is under than 25 then you shouldn't be SS'ing, you are really close to target, is that your long term target as if it is you should be moving up the plans to boost your metabolism and get you back to eating a healthy well balance diet. I found last week when I went out for my birthday I had put on 3lbs the next day (WATER!!!! its the glyogen being stored in the liver and holding onto water), the next day it was gone again. Now that I am having carbs back in my diet my body has started to adjust. Once you are moving up the plans and moving in maintenance it's more about calories than carbs! You've been fab, well done xx

Jaz, if your BMI is under than 25 then you shouldn't be SS'ing, you are really close to target, is that your long term target as if it is you should be moving up the plans to boost your metabolism and get you back to eating a healthy well balance diet. I found last week when I went out for my birthday I had put on 3lbs the next day (WATER!!!! its the glyogen being stored in the liver and holding onto water), the next day it was gone again. Now that I am having carbs back in my diet my body has started to adjust. Once you are moving up the plans and moving in maintenance it's more about calories than carbs! You've been fab, well done xx

Right I think I get it? My BMI is 25.5 and the target was set for this wedding i have on the 29th (hen do on 16th). Long term target is to lose another stone and a half.

I've just weight myself and have put on 5lbs but i feel very bloated and my stomach is huge... I was hoping to do ss to bring me back on track but I sppose carrying on as normal won't do much damage and should bring me up to 1lb or 2lbs gain come weigh in on thu which i can live with.

Hi Jaz, As your BMI is over 25 then it would be OK to SS for a few days if that is what you really want to do but as soon as it reaches 25 then you should go back on 810, its really what your happy doing. Since you've lost all your weight doing 810 I think if you can get back on track then that would be the best option. xx

Off to the cinema today with Libby, my niece Millie, nephew Mattie and Libbys best freind Christina to watch Hannah Montana The Movie, going to make sure I have lunch before we go as really want to avoid the popcorn and mix 'n' pix !!! Think I will chop up a bar and take that with me :p

Sorry to here about the house Kel:(

hey everyone, hope your all ahving a good day:D Packed 4 boxes lol and popped to hombase as I have ran out of herbs to have a constant amount! can;t wait to move, I am going to have them outside rather than window ones!

Kids love helping, so far this spring we have done, toms, strawberries, carrots, lettuce, beetroot and spinach:D yummy, hopefully by the time the toms and strawbs are ready I can have some! we always have lettuce in pots anyway so not to fussed, and I can eat them now lol

Kids want to bake this afternoon:rolleyes: so going to do some hm jammie biscuits and for tea they want pizza and garlic bread, dont; they know what they are doing to me lol!!! never mind, at least it is all hm and I know it's good for them, love sending them to school smelling of garlic :8855:

Got a heap of planning to do for work:rolleyes: but we are doing all about the garden:D minibeasts and transport so not too bad! and as I only have 1 that needs very indepth planning it wont take to long

hey hooooo xxxxxx I am drinking loads of water I will not eat anything:17729: I resisted easter eggs I can do this! I have a strange habit of cooking and baking loads anyway lol!! Just need to watch and stay of the jumk when I am eating again!! I think in a way it's helping me if that makes any sence

Good evening everyone

Sounds like everyone has been chilling and entertaining and enjoying the bank holiday. I had to work!

Anyway, had my first WI this morning and lost 6lb!!!:)

Very Happy about that and feel great!

Well done Sarette. Its actually really motivating to see you all losing wt week after week, lets me know that as long as I keep at it I can too..so Thanks :rolleyes:

Mum2one, it sosunds to me like you tried hard and did the best you could. That must have been very hard. I am going out with a friend I haven't seen in years on Thursday. Its been in teh diary for ages so we planned to go to an indian restaurant. I have talked to Tracey and she said if I just have some chicken Tikka and salad it won't do tooo much damage. I really don't want to be a party pooper, can drive so have that excuse not to drink. So I understand the dilemma.

Fantastic start Kari, well done! :) xx

How do you do that soooo fast, takes me ages to work this thing out lol, such a dork!

I always click on Unread Posts, so see new posts straight away if I am online :)

xx

Congrats Kari !!! 6lbs, great !!!!
We all rock for being the best team this week !! ^^
Ive been doing the 3 days of SS+ my CDC recommended but I think I prefer SS cause I cant help but feel guilty for eating even though its nothing other than what I'm allowed to eat.. Somehow I feel afraid to weigh myself and as though Im blowing things by eating.. Luckily the 3 days are over now and Im back to SS from tomorrow..

Hiya Girls,

Spend all Weekend with Keith, Went shopping on Friday as Keith took a Holiday, Got some 40% off vouchers for Peacocks from a friend, went into the shop expecting to buy all sorts & I couldnt find much I liked!! :rolleyes: Anyway I bought a top, some ear-rings, sunglasses & a mini skirt, Hi-light of the day I got a SIZE 10-12 TOP ON, :D:D:D, I HAVE NEVER HAD THAT SIZE ON BEFORE EVER.... :D:D:D I didn't buy it though as I felt it was a little bit tight but Keith loved it & said I looked very sexy & slim in it (bless him)..
Had a fab day then we went to the circus in our town, (only coz I got free tickets) glad we didnt pay for them. lol

Anyway our Fab weekend has been spoilt by Kris ringing us with bad news, this Scheme we were on for 1st time buyers well basically all the money has ran out!! :cry::cry: Which means we have no chance of getting this house we want now unless they decide to give this scheme more money!! :cry::cry: So Kris said he will obviously ring if he has any news for us, but as far as we are concerned we are not hopeful.. :cry::cry: I could of cried my eyes out, I cant begin to tell you how gutted we both are, I think its worse as I have set my heart on this house..
We can go & apply for a 'normal' mortgage but hardly nowhere is doing 5% deposit, its mainly 15% deposit & I am not willing to spend all my savings on a deposit..

So if Kris says there is no more money for this scheme, then we will have to wait till next april for the scheme again, unless the housing system is on the up & the 5% deposits come back! :rolleyes:

So as you can imagine the diet has been the last thing on my mind this weekend, Yes I have ate chocolate!! Sorry girls..

Anyway I am at work tomorrow so back to my packs..
Life goes on so I have to get over the upset & move on!!
Keith said as we wont be getting a house we can go back to Florida in October, YIPPEE!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

WELL DONE CHICK!! :D

Welcome to Our Gorgeous Gang Kari,
You will love it, we are a friendly, supportive team, that will help you every step of the way! ;)

WELL DONE, SO PLEASED FOR YA! :D

Well Done to you, Thats Fab results! You go girl. x

Aww Hope you feeling better babe, I suffer with Migraines, they are awful. Try & get a lie in tomorrow.. x

FAB......... YOU ARE AWESOME!!! ;)

WELL DONE GIRLIES, BRILLIANT LOSSES...
WATERBABES ARE JUST THE BEST.... XX

Tracey - Your a Fab Leader.. Hugs.. xxx

Kel, Sorry to hear about the first time buyer scheme, hope Kris gets some good news for you soon. Really gutted for you as I know how much you wanted that house (hugs). Don't let it get you down too much, apparently we are going to have a really hot summer so at least you be able to wear the new mini skirt and show off your new sexy figure ;).

Kari, really chuffed for you with your 6lb loss :D:D:D, keep going and just think of all the new clothes you'll be able to get for your trip to Australia next month!

Sarah, WOW.....you rock! 4lbs off and not far away from the 11's well done!

DikMeisje, don't feel guilty about doing SS+ I have been on SS+ from the start (4 packs + milk), just out of interest why did your CDC remmend you do it for 3 days then go back to SS????

Emma, sounds like you and the kids have been having a great weekend with all the baking and gardening stuff, you have spurred me on to get myself sorted out in the garden too. How long is until you move??

Jaz, not long to the wedding now I know you are going to get to your target by then and going to look stunning. Have you decided what you are going to wear yet?

Bit gloomy here today, got loads to do too....accounts, banking, shopping etc. etc, etc.. Speak later. xx

Morning all

Housework to do today. Weather is drizzly and cloudy. Need to clean the fish tanks too.

Hope you all have a good day! xx

sarah you remind me why I dont want fish lol your forever cleaning them!

Been a busy morning, (move in 3 weeks friday Tracey) been into town after school run, then round to my childminder friend as we had a 'meeting' lol good to get two heads together for group planning ya see

Booked my appointment with the doctors ekk, what will he say about my weight loss (since beginning dec!!) on friday and have booked a cleaner for the move out yeah I am not doing that ROFL

hope everyone having a good day, back to work for me in 15 mins teehee

xx

I have 4 tanks, 3 are small. I try to do them once a week but didn't get chance to do 2 of them last week. They don't take long to clean :)

I've caught up on Robin Hood, watched a Bones (still more to watch), so have freed up some Sky+ room. I want to watch Claire Richard's My Big Fat Wedding tonight (BBC3 at 9pm), so have set that up.

Kitchen is tidy and clean, washing is hung up, fish tanks done. Off to collect Ellie in 20 mins then Harry at 4pm. If they trash my house they will be for it!!

xxx

Lol up until a few months ago (b4 the new kitchen) I had a cleaner:D but now I'm loving the house I do it all myself....

I did have someone come in for a few hours to help me clean when I moved back though....

Well I'm still sat in my jim jams...lo is also still in his night clothes too. Feeling very unmotivated...not sad - just can't be ar$$ed today not sure why. I have a pile of washing to do and put away, need to wash my hair and do hubby's tea for 7.30. I'm sole sourcing for a few days (thank God I love the porridge);)

Ordered my top from top shop for the hen night...getting my hair coloured on Monday (red/plum)...

Hope everyone is well today and not got the monday blues on a tuesday like me iykwim....haha

might post later.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning all

I had such a crap day yesterday. Really poorly baby to deal with at work. We had to air lift him to Bristol in the end. I felt sooo sory for the parents they were beside themselves with worry. So much so that Dad passed out in the end! As if we didn't have enough to deal with with the baby!. He seems to be stable in Bristol so I'm hopeful he will be OK.

I have the day off today (Horay!) so need to catch up on all the houseworky type things, and want to ride my gorgeous horsey too. So hopefully the rain will stay away!

Going to have lunch at a friends. It was her Birthday at the weekend so lots of us are going to hers for lunch to say Happy Bday. Looking forward to that!

Missed lunch yesterday cos work was so busy so didn't get all my meals in. I never thought I'd do that I am usually so hungry coming up to a meal time!. I did keep drinking though so maybe thats why I didn't miss it.

Have good days eberyone

Kari :copon:

Morning all!

Ellie is going on a trip to the farm today. Need to make her a lunchbox in minute. No plans for the day as yet. Will see how it goes.

xxx

Morning girls,

Off to Southampton today as Becky has got her second interview for University, going to do some shopping too as need some new clothes for my weekend in London :D. Lost another pound this week, only 2lbs to target so hopefully will get to target next week :D. Dave lost 1lb he had the weekend off the diet as he was away, so he is pleased he still lost.

Hope everyone has a really good day.

Huge well done to you Tracey, and to Dave too! Is Dave at his target yet? Have a lovely time shopping!!

The sun is coming out here, but it's a bit windy..

Goodmorning (afternoon? haha I slept in today) everyone :)
I had a dream last night about cheating! I ate lots and lots of food in my dream and woke up feeling so guilty. I havent been able to shake the feeling of guilt about my three SS+ days earlier this week and I cant bring myself to weigh myself either as somehow in my mind im convinced that im not doing good. I havent ACTUALLY cheated at all, but somehow I feel like I have :(
Tracey : you asked why I had to do SS+; well Im not completely sure I understand it correctly myself, but first of all in my country theres a rule that you cat do SS only for more than 6weeks without a short SS+ break, and my CDC said that I should do the break now, because (I might have mentioned this before) I have two weddings next week and will be working at one of them, and at that wedding it might be considered rude not to eat anythign at all, so although ill do my very best I might be forced to eat a tiny little bit.
Anyway she said because of that it would be wise to do an SS+ break this week (???) so I did ^^;

Sorry for the long ramble^^:

evening all well done Tracey and Dave you two are super:happy096:

Been shopping today and bought a skirt suit for hubbys grad (for the day thing) and it's a size 12:eek::eek::happy036: neadless to say I am over the moon, my friend mad eme try it on (I just picked up the 14) and when I put it on, oh my, I was so happy!!!!!!!!! And a couple of smart shirts in a 12 yippeee!!!

Went into lush and got some nice bits and bobs not tried yet lol loving their stuff.

Not up to much, very tired now! My walker thing clocked 5 miles just around town lol:D

hope everyone is well xx

Back