★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

So chuffed for you Emma :D:D:D

morning my little water babes:D

Was randomly thinking and then needed to pop on:D

I got weighed on Tues, and sts (but only got weighed on Fri so only 4 days!) So my next weigh in will be on tuesday, for some reason I didn't get round to putting it down lol

feeling rather slim anyway so thinking the inches much be coming off, i LOST 4 INCHES ALL OVER THIS WEEK:)!!

whoops hit caps, rt0 got a busy day as working all day!! love you guys x

Morning me Sexy Little Waterbabies! :D

Well done on the weight losses, Our Team just rocks!!!!!!!!

Well I am back to 12st as of this morning, thank god, put on a couple of pound after my upset last weekend so been back to my packs past couple of days & got rid!! :rolleyes:

So My next week I am gonna go for it, I have 7lb to lose for my target, Can I do it, Bob the Builder says Yes I can!! So Proof is next Friday Morning..

I am out tonight for a mates birthday which I am looking forward too, I have a gorgeous pair of jeans which I am gonna wear, Not sure which top to wear though!
So will put some pics on Facebook tomorrow..

xx

Afternoon babes!

Been to see my CDC this morning, 5lbs off on her scales! They read 12st 3lbs like mine did on Sunday :) Really pleased :) We've decided I will SS+ for 1 more stone, then gradually start to move up the steps. How exciting! It's nice to have a plan in place :)

Hubby has gone to see his brother, so I have the house to myself :D Catching up on here, then I shall go have a nice shower and wash my hair! Will catch up on some things I have on SKY+ after, as the space is getting low! Skating tonight.

Hope you're all having a good day!! xxx

Hello everybody

Well done all you BIG LOSERS.

I am going out to dinner tonight and will have to eat cos its one of those things I can't not eat at. Part of me is really excited about getting some real food and part of me is slightly anxious about spoiling all my efforts. Tracey has givenme tips so I will do all she says and cross my fingers!

Good day at work today, bout time it was getting depressing!!

See you all later

Kari

hello everyone...well done on all the weight loss. Will write more later but just to let you know 1lb weight gain which I can live with.

On the plus side lost 1/2 inch off boobs..lol.

Anyway will catch up with you all later
xx
ps I got a big telling off for doing ss for a few days when my body knows I'm on 810..hey ho

Jaz, What did you tell her for?!!!! ;) 1lb is nothing hun, you'll have that off in no time :)

Hope the meal goes well Kari, behave yourself ;)

Kel, hope you have a nice evening out!

Emma, when do we get to see some pics of you in these lovely new clothes?! Well done on the inch loss :D

We're off skating shortly. Going to have my choc mint shake now (usually have it around 6pm) and take a tetra with me for later (instead of dividing it at 4.30pm and 8.15pm!). I don't like my routine interrupted LOL!

Must dash xx

Well done girls...realyy proud of all of you! xx

Had a really great day out in Southampton yesterday, bought some really nice clothes, pair of black skinny jeans (size 12!!) a dress and two t-shirts from New Look (all size 14 for my big boobies) and 2 bra's 34F :eek::eek::eek: (really need to get boob reduction). Becky got accepted to Southampton University and the offer was confirmed on the USCA website today...really proud of her :D.

My tummy is really wobbly, hope it recovers, not banking on it though as my tummy muscles have always been really bad, had a tummy tuck about 12 years ago due to tummy not going back after having Becky who is now 19. Anyone considering going under the knife. I would difinately have a boob job if I had the money :D.

I have big boobs too and I'm worried now that I've lost lots of weight after pregnancy...it's too late for them as they are currently touching my knees :)

Have you lost any weight off them. I was a nice 34dd/e before ... i'm too scared to get measured..lol

Jaz, I've only gone down one size in the cup but gone from a 40" down to a 34" or 36" depending on the make. They definately are much droppier :( and when I lay down they disapear into my armpits:8855:don't really know why I'm laughing about it! Would love to have little boobies that are nice and perky about a C or D cup would be lovely.

Jaz, I've only gone down one size in the cup but gone from a 40" down to a 34" or 36" depending on the make. They definately are much droppier :( and when I lay down they disapear into my armpits:8855:don't really know why I'm laughing about it! Would love to have little boobies that are nice and perky about a C or D cup would be lovely.

e9621.gif
e9621.gif

Lol Emma!

I'm an H cup :( Back size is now a 34 from a very tight 36. Not bought new bras yet though! I'm a size 12 in most New Look tops though Tracey?! Very odd! Well done on the jeans, they sound nice!

I will definitely be having a tummy tuck! I had both kids by c-section, and as they were both big babies, there is no chance my skin will ping back what so ever! And I have the lovely overhang thanks to the surgery. I hate my tummy :( I'd like my boobies uplifted, but hubby is not keen :(

Grrr!

The 2 t-shirts I bought in New Look were Disney ones so I will have to go to new look again and see if size 12 fits me. The Jeans I bought from Top Shop just over a month ago (size 14) are really big on me now, I can get them on/off without even un-doing them :eek: Beckys size 12 fit me like a glove :D - Never thought I would be able to fit in beckys clothes, don't think she finds it as amazing as me though:8855:

Going to sort out the kids bedroom today as I bought them new beds from Ikea on my birthday and we haven't had time to put them up yet. Maddy has now learn't how to climb out of her cot, so I think she is ready for a big bed. Got her a lovely Charlie & Lola Duvet set from Next with matching curtains...really cute. Kari we MUST be due another trip to Ikea soon :D but will have to avoid the swedish meatballs! Hope you had a good night last night and behaved yourself :rolleyes:.

Bye for now xx

Ooops....should be amusing and not amazing!!!!!!!

Morning babes!

Day 125 today. I'm off for a facial at 10am, then will probbaly pop into Ipswich as I need to buy some more contact lenses. Hope they actually have them in stock this time as I am really low!

The weather is not looking good. It's grey, very cloudy, and windy. I need some sunshine so I can wear my new skirts and dress for goodness sake!

Hope you all have a nice day xxx

Hello all you big boobied ladies! :p

Well if we are comparing, mine are a 38D, have always been a 38D and despite putting on and losing wt, feeding babiesand all that, they have never changed!! Not sure if that is good or bad, but its the way it is! :D

I've never really thought about going under the knife, having said that I am older now and I really don't think my poor worn out old bod could 'ping' if my life depended on it! I think I'd be too scared in case it went wrong!

Had alovely evening out last night. Met up with a girl I used to nurse with more than 20 years ago and her hubs. It was really great. We went to an indian restaurant where we used to go regularly when we worked together. It was so much fun reminiscing. And oddly, she was dieting too so it made it much easier to explain my Tikka and salsd! She had the same!!:8855::8855:

I am at home doing the accounts and am bored as hell. Got to get last years accounts to the accountant though before I jet off to Oz (only 6 weeks to go!) I am getting really excited. I want to go shopping but also want to wait so I can get things that fit me properly. My trews and stuff are already fitting better so hopefully in a week or two I might be able to get a size smaller! Yippeee! :eek::gimi:

Better get back to the books.
Kari xx

MOrning ladies, had a busy morning so far:rolleyes:

Been to doctors for my pill, my blood pressure was high:confused: it has always been on the high side (but no meds needed yet!) and today he was oh it's still high:(. Weighed me and went bloody hell, :D then not sure why your bp is high if you have lost so much weight. So in 6 months I need to be hooked up to the 24 hour bp montior (had this in dec) just to see in normal situations (as over 24 hrs was okay ish!)

Then to hair dressers to book my roots, and hair up for huubys grad.

booked in for my dress to be altered:D as little too loose to get away with yippee(and taken up cos I am a short arse)

Then into offices to get my removals booked (RAF pay for the removers ect :D)

Then walked the dog, and I now have a huge headache -oh the stress- going to have a long sock then a lie down as my head feels so heavy, I think it's the weather so my hayfever is up:cry:

phew.......................

I'd try a long soak instead Berryred, the long socks went out in the seventies I think...teehee! :D

Hope your head gets better, headaches are not good with high blood pressure, try some relaxation breathing in the tub. Kari

Evening girls,

Just finished the bedrooms, Ikea furniture is so easy to put together....Love it! So Maddy will be sleeping in her new bed tonight, really sad as my baby is growing up so fast :cry::cry::cry:. Libby and my niece Millie who is staying with us at the moment are sorting out all the stuff, putting stuff aside for the charity shop and chucking away all the rubbish.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend...I've got to work :(

Bought a lovely dress from Dorothy Perkins today as it was a bargin..half price at £15. :D

Back