★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

LOL Emma! I also have high BP and hayfever. Hayfever has been really bad of late, dam rapeseed fields!

Tracey, well done on putting the furniture together. I hope Maddie loves her new bed!

Kari, well done on having the tikka salad, hope you are finding it easy getting back on track.

xx

sarah wanted to say mwah, this afternoon I was drooling over the cheesey crackers but you really helped me stayed focused xxx

What did I do?! I drooled along with you :D :D Haha!!

xx

Evening all

Thanks Sarette. Its been ok today, but then I have been busy, doing accounts may be boring but amazingly the time flies. My hubs is cooking dinner tonight so thats a temptation I don't have to face!

Another new dress Trace! Not so busy you couldn't make the shops then??
How many times do you think Maddie will get up tonight? Take a piccie of her in bed, her first night as a big girl! You could always have another baby...hehe. :eek:

I hope you have got rid of that headache Berryred. I quite often get them as the weather warms up, but they seem to respond to lots of extra fluids and paracetamol. Mind you if I try and fit in more fluidsat the moment I think I'll drown! :break_diet:

Whats everyone up to this weekend? We are doing a bit more in tha garden tomorrow and then some friends are coming over for a BBQ on Sunday. I have warned them all about me being on CD and she is a long standing friend, so no pressure thank-goodness. :eek:

Have fun all

Kari

I have no idea what we are going to do! It's sort of nice having no plans, but also sort of not nice lol! The weather forecast does not look too good.. :(

OK. How do I make my ticker thingy show the chane in my weight? Probs a dumb question I know but then I am dumb!

Our forecast is good, specially sunday. I will blow in your direction to send it your way too.

and what size do picturesneed to be?

keep missing spaces, brain faster than fingers!

You need to go to your ticker on tickerfactory and update it! You should have entered a password, so will need to remember it..

Just noticed your ticker has no link (you can't click on it as the code isn't right), so it may be worth starting again?! xx

OK thanks...and DOH

No probs. I'm not sure on the picture size thing though, sorry! You could check out the Tutorials section, see if there is any thing there that may help!

evening all, feeling bit fuzzy still in the head, but okay! mixture of hayfever, stress and boredom I think haha

Just chilling on here now as Hubby not back until Next friday! going to pack and tackle my ironing pile, and watch this weeks biggest looser (have to record as on at wrong time!!) but like watching it all together anyway - thats my planned weekend what fun haha

Hi everyone!
I had my WI yesterday and .. I didnt really lose any weight. My CDC has a scale that shows how much of ones weight is made up out of fat and how is fluid and apparently I did lose some fat but i was retaining too much water or something.. Anyway this result means I wont be of any use for the challenge this week, sorry ;(
Im pretty down..

Hi everyone!
I had my WI yesterday and .. I didnt really lose any weight. My CDC has a scale that shows how much of ones weight is made up out of fat and how is fluid and apparently I did lose some fat but i was retaining too much water or something.. Anyway this result means I wont be of any use for the challenge this week, sorry ;(
Im pretty down..
oh babes dont be down, it will show next week:)

I am struggling today too tbh, feeling low and down. Not feeling 100% had a headache on and off most of the week which was really bad yesterday.

So far had 1 tetra, soup and a bar, it's only 4pm!! have been following ss (as hubby du in less than 3 weeks:eek:) but I can;t do it, so as from today back on ss+:( feel dissapointed in myself, but I know I shouldn't be! having 4 packs and milk, so I can drown my sorrows in a cuppa tea:D

hows everyone else today? Been doing some gardening, I do enjoy gardening but when you have too (due to the move) it's not as much fun IYSWIM;)

Hi everyone!
Im pretty down..

As Emma says, don't be down! Some weeks it just happens, Next week will be better :) xx

I am struggling today too tbh, feeling low and down. Not feeling 100% had a headache on and off most of the week which was really bad yesterday.

So far had 1 tetra, soup and a bar, it's only 4pm!! have been following ss (as hubby du in less than 3 weeks:eek:) but I can;t do it, so as from today back on ss+:( feel dissapointed in myself, but I know I shouldn't be! having 4 packs and milk, so I can drown my sorrows in a cuppa tea:D

hows everyone else today? Been doing some gardening, I do enjoy gardening but when you have too (due to the move) it's not as much fun IYSWIM;)

I don't recall getting a text from you young lady! You know where I am at time's like this! Enjoy your 4th pack and your milky tea! I'm sure it won't make much difference to your loss in the next 3 weeks!

I did my weekly trying on of the size 14 Next jeans this morning, and I am proud to say they finally fit!! Woohoo! So I have been wearing them today with pride :D

We went skating today - spur of the moment type thing lol. I wanted to try out my new wheels and we had nothing else planned! So that was cool. They had lunch there.. Then we popped into Colchester after, bought a couple of bits in Lush and looked round HMV. Then we nipped over to WH Smith and they have started selling Candy King pick n mix like Woolies used to, so Hubby was made up, and bought a large cup full! mmmm. We then went to Castle Park for a bit, the kids had a nice play in the play ground. Only just got back and I am pretty tired.

Not had much sunshine today, hope they may be more tomorrow.

xx

Hi Girls,

Nothing much to report.....been quite nice here today bit of sun and no rain yet, hope it dosen't rain much tomorrow as we have a busy day. Hopefully will reach my target weight by this weeks weigh-in on Wednesday morning. Just about got my head around eating normal food now, generally have CD porridge for breakfast, healthy sandwich with either yogurt or fruit for lunch, healthy tea and either a CD bar or CD mousse for supper. Also started having the odd glass of wine at the weekend. Definately have a much better relationship with food, have totally resisted McDonalds, cakes, pasties, chocolate etc.... really don't want anything like that as I'm determined to maintain my weight loss. Still can't believe the huge difference it has made to our lives, costing me a small fortune in clothes though ;)

Emma, (hugs) your doing fantastic, don't feel down about doing SS+ you are going to look amazing at the do, keep your chin up xx

DikMeisje, sorry you didn't loss anything this week, most people have weeks when they plateux and lose fat and retain water, I'm sure you will see the results next week, keep going - your doing excellent xx

Sarah, I just love LUSH bubble bath bars, shower jelly and the silky underwear talc. I also had some fairy snow bubble bath (christmas range) and it was so yummy, smelt between a mixture of bubble gum and candy floss. Going to watch britain got talent in a mo, have some CD mousse and then have a lovely LUSH bath then off to bed.

Girlies, don't forget to PM me with your results for this weeks challenge. xx

morning everyone;)

feeling much brighter today , had a lovely long chat with sarah on MSN last night (sorry hun lol!!) and today I feel great! really refocused, how I felt yesterday, I am not sure how today would of been, and it was all cd related! boredom! this diet is the hardest yet easiest thing it the world which makes it even harder:eek:

Kids got swimming lessons today, done my shopping list as need to go food shopping for the kids and work. Looking like the sun is now going away so going to chill with the kids and do a bit of tidying as on Tues I have a pre-march out, which is when the RAF housing people come and pre-inspect the house before you move:eek: Once we move we have a 'march out' and they go round ripping the house to bits but I am getting a cleaner in to do the march out clean so I will be okay lol as guarnteed pass worth all the money that is lol

Only 19 days and I will be in my new house, the morning after the night before of hubby's graduation:D yippeee. As I said to sarah I will bore you with new photos haha

so today I promise to:
feel good about myself
drink at least 3 lt water
have a tidy house
relax with my kids :p

Back