★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Morning babes!

Another 4lb off this week!!!!!!! I am in the 11's!!!!!! (only just LOL). SOOO chuffed :D

No idea what we are doing today, but the sun is shining :D

Off to update my ticker etc... xxxxx

Where are you all?!

Decided to stay home today! Hubby is firing up the BBQ, to check it still works lol :) Kids are starving bless em!

Think my Mum and Dad are gonna pop over this afternoon :D

xx

:cry::cry:Hi guys I'm still here...but not sure for how long:sigh: I'm really sorry but I am really struggling with cd now and finding it very difficult to keep up.:cry::cry::cry:

There is so much happening in my life atm - (went to a party last night, had relatives over for a bbq today. hen next week, lo's birthday party a week tomorrow and then the wedding) I can't keep up with the diet and it's starting to make me feel like I can't enjoy my life and like I'm on a prison sentence - does that make sense???

I soooooooooooooooooooo want to lose the rest of the weight and I WANT the old motivation back and want that spring in my step again. I just can't do it....and I've done so well. guys please help I don't know what to do and don't know who else to turn to. Why don't i feel the same about it anymore????
:lost:

sorry
xx

:cry::cry:Hi guys I'm still here...but not sure for how long:sigh: I'm really sorry but I am really struggling with cd now and finding it very difficult to keep up.:cry::cry::cry:

There is so much happening in my life atm - (went to a party last night, had relatives over for a bbq today. hen next week, lo's birthday party a week tomorrow and then the wedding) I can't keep up with the diet and it's starting to make me feel like I can't enjoy my life and like I'm on a prison sentence - does that make sense???

I soooooooooooooooooooo want to lose the rest of the weight and I WANT the old motivation back and want that spring in my step again. I just can't do it....and I've done so well. guys please help I don't know what to do and don't know who else to turn to. Why don't i feel the same about it anymore????
:lost:

sorry
xx

oh hunny:patback: I am with you in everything you have said! I had a really really low day yesterday (but stuck with it only just!!) and on Friday I have a potluck party:eat: I am having a planned eat. Then on the sunday I am running the race for life and hubby is all you need to eat after your run, I normally run then flake for the rest of the day he is just worried I think.

Then on 28th is hubbys grad, my cdc says to start eating on the weds so I can have a drink or 2 on the thurs (which I will be!) and then I will be following 1000 for the week as hubby off and i want to enjoy some food with him

I plan completly to get right back on track, but I am at the goal weight I set in the first place and I think this is why I am finding things so hard! BUT even with my planned meals I WILL be getting right back on as I WILL be at my goal.

Sorry, didn't mean to take over just thought it would be good for you to know your not alone:bolt:

Morning everyone.

Looking back at the posts I think we all need a big group hug! :hug99:

I think it might be a good time for eveyone to look at their stats and remember where you started from. This is just a few weeks and months out of our lives, doing something that WE want to do because WE will feel better about ourselves when we get to our goals. Remember how it was at the start of a pregnancy?. All full of hope and expectation, then the sickness kicks in, and you lose your waistline and by 8 months you think it will never end? Think of this like that. The end result will make it all so worthwhile. So look back at those stats and remember why you started this. Hopefully that will help re motivate you.

I had a tough weekend too and have my weigh in today so fingers crossed!

Will be back later, gotta get to work.

HUGS TO ALL
Kari

Good luck Kari!! And well said :)

Morning all. The sun is shining but it's a bit too windy today. Harry is watching Dinosaur King :)

Just housework to do today. Might have a walk to Buy right, will see how the day goes.

Have a good one xx

Sarette - 16lbs (14lbs gone)
Mum2One - 13lbs (8lbs gone)
Berryred -14lb (7lbs gone)
Tracey001 -7lbs (3lbs gone)
Kelly - 11lb (4lbs Lost)
Kari - 14lbs
DikMeisje - 14lbs (4.8lbs gone)

How was the weigh in Kari? And where are you all? :(

i lost 4 lb...Yippeeee!!

Hi

I am right here. Had a bust day starting with a visit to Traceys for WI

Congrats on the 4lbs loss!!! xx

Computer had a blip..how weired.

Anyway, I am really happy with the weight loss cos had my meal out in the week so was concerned, but v happy now. :D

Hubs is out at a rugby meeting (euphamism for meet at the bar) so I am going to curl up in bed, watch the gadget show and ashes to ashes and eat my cambridge toffee bar with a nice cup of tea. Feel like vrap cos picked a cold up off the kids!

my thngy still not working, will fix it tomorrow! Thanks Sarette, you too!

hey:(

only lost 1lb this week really fed up at this was since 1.5.09 :confused:

lost 4 inches all over though, and trying really hard to be positive!!! 11st1lb is mega

really goign to up my water this week I take about 3 so going to try 4:eek: CDC was really nice and said the inches are going, it may be as TOTM due now and 11st is kinda where my body sits at before I put on the weight, I need to get through this barrier:copon::D

meant to be doing some risk assesments, but had to update everything on here lol

ttfn xxx (i need another wee:p)

Emma, 1lb is 1lb closer to your goal and a lb of horrid fat gone from your body forever! As you said, it's totm anytime and also you may be a bit bunged up. Defo get some Dulcolax Perles if you can, they work wonders :)

Well done on the inch loss, that's mega! Chin up, it's still coming off and that's the main thing!

Morning girls. I've been to Tesco for a big shop and put it all away. Hubby and his big bro are in his office working, so I kind of have some peace and quiet. Forgot to take my hayfever tab this morning, so have just taken one and am hoping it kicks in soon as my eyes and puffy and itching...

The sun is shining again, but it's still windy and a bit cold :(

Have a good day xx

Sarette - 16lbs (14lbs gone)
Mum2One - 13lbs (8lbs gone)

Berryred -14lb (8lbs gone)
Tracey001 -7lbs (3lbs gone)
Kelly - 11lb (4lbs Lost)
Kari - 14lbs (4lb lost)
DikMeisje - 14lbs (4.8lbs gone)

:cry:I have one week to loss 6lb to meet my 6 week challenge

feeling okay now, got my suit out and putr it on again to show myself how well I have done:D did I say it's a 12:p

done a load of risk assessment, the joys! Packed up most of the garden only left a few toys whoops! never mind half the time they just throw them over the garden then play with nothing anyway!

had 2 litres so far, not sure going to reach my 4 litre target lol!! feeling like a drowned thing

xbeen very quite here lately hope noone needs a:copon: haha

Cripes, are the 6 weeks nearly up already! That's gone quick!

Well done hun, yay size 12 suit :D

I've been chilling this afternoon. Have caught up on Supernatural and Bones, so have cleared some room on Sky+ for Ghost Whisperer season 4 episode 1 tonight :D Looking forward to that!

Went to collect Ellie, and it's freeeeeezing out there :( Where's the summer?

Hope you're all OK....

Back