★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hello

Well done berryred. 1lb is 1lb, and I wish I could fit into a size 12. I have a big discrepancy between my top half and my bottom half. I am a size 14 on the bottom and a size 18 on the top. I wish I could say its all boobs but I can't. Probs all that competative swimming when I was a kid. Anyway, a 12 on the bottom and 14 to 16 on the top is where I want to be!
I have a day off work today. The Gas man is coming to service the boiler and I also have to sort out our bed!
We have a water bed, we've had one for years, they are great. And for the first time ever we have had a leek. Woke up at 5am to find my hubs mumbling, then realised I was wet! The poor man thought he'd wet the bed, so when I could control my hysterical laughing, we had a look and the bed has sprung a leek! Need to find the hole and fix it. Might take a dya or 2 to dry out so I will also have to put the airbed up. What a palava!

Anyway, see you all later!
Kari
:p

Bless your hubby! Hope you can get it fixed :)

Morning all

No sunshine here today :( Ellie is off to school, I hope she always enjoys going. We're thinking of heading to Bury St Edmund's today for a bit of a mooch round the shops.

Hope you all have a good day! xx

Morning Girls.... :D

Sorry I havent been on for a while..

Just caught up on the last few pages, everyone is doing Fab, Weight losses are brill..
I get weighed on Friday Morning.. :rolleyes:
All this week I have been brill with my packs & my water, so will see hope its a couple of pound so I am back under the 12's..

Had a Fab night last Thursday but it was only £1 a drink so took advantage tbh, Was feeling very rough the next day, cant cope with hangovers, too old now..

Was fuming though as I borrowed my mate £10 so she didnt have to go to the bank, was her round, she came back with no drinks & no £10, the barwoman took it off her saying it was a fake, I went over & gave her a mouthful, she showed me under the machine how my note was a fake (the £10 under the light was highlighted) basically argument went on, she said not allowed to give me it back as its only a piece of paper, bla bla, she has to take it to the bank, I wouldnt care I got it from the pub over the road, so I said to her that I wasnt discussing it anymore with her get the manager for me now, she said 'I am the manager' :mad: so I couldnt let it lie, went to pub over the road, grabbed the lass who gave me the £10, she said 'sorry we dont give fakes', demanded to see the manager, explained to him, he showed me a £10 under the machine, (which looked EXACTLY like my £10) I was fuming as that silly cow had ripped me off, so that manager said ask for ste (who was the manager), so went back over, demanded to speak to ste, he talked to the stupid cow who said she was the manager, he went in the till & got a £10 out put it under the machine & the £10 wasnt highlighted, it was a different £10, they were taking the p*ss, I said that I bet that they do that all the time, keep a fake £10 in the till, swapping them when no-1 is looking saying it's a fake, I said they had to make a profit somewhere as They cant be from £1 any drink, I was caused a scene big time, the bouncer came over to try & calm me down..
Thing is I bet they get away with doing that as you are normally talking with ya mates, etc when u at the bar so you wouldnt notice.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway I will be aware next time I go in there!!

Looking forward to next week as Keiths mam & dad are going to spain on Sunday morning, so a full week off the house to ourselves, Whooo Hooooo...

Ooohhh Its a lovely sunny day here today, hope its the start of our summer.. x :D

Well Done to you all, Brill losses again, :D

Sarah you are bloody Fab.... xxxx

:cry::cry:Hi guys I'm still here...but not sure for how long:sigh: I'm really sorry but I am really struggling with cd now and finding it very difficult to keep up.:cry::cry::cry:

There is so much happening in my life atm - (went to a party last night, had relatives over for a bbq today. hen next week, lo's birthday party a week tomorrow and then the wedding) I can't keep up with the diet and it's starting to make me feel like I can't enjoy my life and like I'm on a prison sentence - does that make sense???

I soooooooooooooooooooo want to lose the rest of the weight and I WANT the old motivation back and want that spring in my step again. I just can't do it....and I've done so well. guys please help I don't know what to do and don't know who else to turn to. Why don't i feel the same about it anymore????
:lost:

sorry
xx

Hun, I know exactly how you feel, I am feeling that way too, I only wish the 1st time around I stuck to it then I wouldnt be messing around all the time trying to get to goal.. :mad:

We are all here for ya, Its hard for me to feel motivated again to get rid of this last 7lb..
But I need to do it!! I think CD is hard & easy at the same time as Its easy to take food away from the equation, but my social life stops when I am on it, especially as Keith & all my mates love to eat out, have nights out, etc, I feel like a bore when I say I cant come as I am dieting all the time, Life is too short!!
Dont beat yourself up about it, Just look how far you have come.. If you need to chat you know where we are, dont do this alone, It helps to talk..
Huge Hugs... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey:(

only lost 1lb this week really fed up at this was since 1.5.09 :confused:

lost 4 inches all over though, and trying really hard to be positive!!! 11st1lb is mega

really goign to up my water this week I take about 3 so going to try 4:eek: CDC was really nice and said the inches are going, it may be as TOTM due now and 11st is kinda where my body sits at before I put on the weight, I need to get through this barrier:copon::D

meant to be doing some risk assesments, but had to update everything on here lol

ttfn xxx (i need another wee:p)

Hey its still a loss chick, Dont feel down..
xx

I was cutting A lad's hair last night after work & his exact words were ' Bloody hell Kel, Your looking Skinny these days'. I was over the moon, that comment it gonna stick in my head until I hit goal.. :D

How long before the challenge is up, I thought it was the end of this month, am I right??

xx

Morning Girls,

Lost 2lbs this week......:mad::mad::mad: ggrrr...still 1 pound to go till target, sorry not been on here much this week but been busy getting ready for the Moonwalk on Saturday. If anyone wants to sponsor me here is a link to my on-line sponsor page: Justgiving - Tracey George's Fundraising Page Loos like it is going to be raining so please pray for good weather for me. Just finished decorating my bra...will post some pics for you on Tuesady when I get back. dave also lost 2lbs this week, only another 3lbs between us and we have lost 10 stone!!!!:eek:

Bye for now !

well done Tracey 2lb is brilliant so close to target well done,

fingers crossed for the weather for you, I am doing race for life on Sunday so keep your crossed for me lol

Kelly, glad your okay
Kari, PMSL at hubby bless haah
Sarah, where are you lol

just had a interview for childminding, think it went well, baby was the cutest thing awww! fingers crossed

Feeling good, as my small 14 jeans are feeling very very loose today, but my 12 not fitting! never mind

ttfn x

Lol I am here :D

Nice to see you back Kelly, glad you're ok!
Tracey and Dave, well done to you both, almost 10 stone between you is absolutely amazing!!
Emma, yay for loose 14 jeans, wicked stuff :D

We've just got back from Bury St Edmunds. Got an outfit each for the kids. Popped in Peacocks for some more vest tops, but they didn't have my skinny size in the colours I wanted! Dammit!! So I didn't get anything. Went to Pizza Hut for lunch, and after much deliberation I decided to have a 3 pack + meal SS+ day and ordered a chicken caeser salads with no dressing and no cheese. So basically is it was chicken and lettuce :D I left the croutons. Couldn't eat half of it, it was a massive portion! I enjoyed it though, and must remember not to be scared of food. I am also hoping it gets my bowels moving as I am fed up with being unable to go to the loo without meds! I took 6 senna tablets over the course of the last 2 days and nothing has happened! Will have to take some perles tonight or I may combust.

Hope you've had a good day so far. No sunshine here at all, it's miserable and cold, but no rain as yet.

xxx

Nice star Emma :D xx;)

Morning babes! Day 131.

Off to see my CDC at 10am. Skating tonight. Need to have a shower and wash my hair in the middle!

Hope you all have a good day :) xx

Last edited:
do you mean wash lol

Mindie not coming till later today, nice!! I was up at 7am to be told at 8am grrrr never mind, means I can say good morning to you lovely lot hehe

have a great day

Well spotted, that was a test to your alertness :D

Freaking perles have not worked as planned. Although, I checked on my scales this morning and was still 11st 13lbs, I was 12st 1lbs on my CDC's and my clothing was not all that heavy... Nevermind, this is why I go by mine :D

Have had my shake and big glass of berry water, and a 500ml bottle of water in the car on the way home. Hoping it gets things moving or I'll be taking more perles tonight, but 3 this time. It's so annoying :(

Off to B&Q shortly, yay plants :D

xx

Well spotted, that was a test to your alertness :D
cheeky
Freaking perles have not worked as planned. Although, I checked on my scales this morning and was still 11st 13lbs, I was 12st 1lbs on my CDC's and my clothing was not all that heavy... Nevermind, this is why I go by mine :D

Have had my shake and big glass of berry water, and a 500ml bottle of water in the car on the way home. Hoping it gets things moving or I'll be taking more perles tonight, but 3 this time. It's so annoying :(

Off to B&Q shortly, yay plants :D

xx

have a fun time at B&Q hun, I have to do everythign in pots so I move them around with me lol

pants about cdc scales! mine match cdc which is nice

hope everyone is well:D

My mindie arrived then prompty fell asleep:) okay for some hey, am I that boring

Morning Girls,

Lost 2lbs this week......:mad::mad::mad: ggrrr...still 1 pound to go till target, sorry not been on here much this week but been busy getting ready for the Moonwalk on Saturday. If anyone wants to sponsor me here is a link to my on-line sponsor page: Justgiving - Tracey George's Fundraising Page Loos like it is going to be raining so please pray for good weather for me. Just finished decorating my bra...will post some pics for you on Tuesady when I get back. dave also lost 2lbs this week, only another 3lbs between us and we have lost 10 stone!!!!:eek:

Bye for now !

WOW, You both are doing awesome, nearly 10st is a huge amount, would love to see that in lard!! Unreal............... :eek:

Will sponsor ya chick!! ;)

xx

Well I am feeling a bit crappy today not sure why, had 3 nights in a row where I have had a crap sleep.

Woke up with a headache, keep feeling a bit dizzy tbh..

I weighed myself this morning, expecting a loss as I feel slim, I have lost NOTHING!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have been good on my packs & drank 3l each day, I think I am due on soon but still should of lost something.. Shouldnt I????????

GUTTED!!!!!!!! Totally P*ssed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good Day Everyone... xxxx

Well I am feeling a bit crappy today not sure why, had 3 nights in a row where I have had a crap sleep.

Woke up with a headache, keep feeling a bit dizzy tbh..

I weighed myself this morning, expecting a loss as I feel slim, I have lost NOTHING!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have been good on my packs & drank 3l each day, I think I am due on soon but still should of lost something.. Shouldnt I????????

GUTTED!!!!!!!! Totally P*ssed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good Day Everyone... xxxx

sounds like my week:( but working through it as you know it will work hun

chin up, you can do this:)

Kel, thanks for sponsoring me :D:D:D.

Keep with the packs and the weight will start to show soon xx.

Back