★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hi everyone

Well done mum2one.
Well done Tracey, and Dave

I feel like pants, at home cos feel so rotten, my head hurtsa my shoulders ache and I wanna rub my eyes all the time. On top of that my body wants to feed this cold and I AM SO HUNGRY!

Bed is fixed so hopefully I will be able to sleep in my own bed tonight, which might help. I was supposed to be meeting my Mum for a shopping trip to Basingstoke tomorrow morning, but won't fancy it if I feel like this.

Going back to bed!

Kari

I meant to say

GOOD LUCK TRACEY!!

Sarah, thanks for sponsoring me :D. Really hope this weather clears up before Saturday night....determined to complete the whole 26.2 miles in under 8 hours come rain or shine!

Really proud of all of you with your fab losses, keep it up.

Just off to see a new customer who wants to start CD will be back on later. xx

You're welcome hun! Fingers crossed you get some decent weather! Good news on the new customer too :D

Hang in there Kel, you're body is probably adjusting...

Kari, hope you feel better soon.

Emma, do you have a sponsoring page for your Race For Life?

I've finally been to the loo *woohoo*. Feel much better but wish I had gone before weigh in!! Typical!

xx

Thanks Sarette, I feel a bit better this evening for spending the day in bed...well it was set up in the lounge from having the bed crisis on Tuesday, but ours is all fixed now so hoping to get a good night tonight cos want to go shopping tomoorow!
By the way. I have lost 10 lb not 4. On the May challenge thing you have 4 by my name, is there a reason my first week doesn't count?

Thanks for giving the CD stuff to the girls Tracey, they were very impressed by your hair! :D

Sarette - 16lbs (14lbs gone)
Mum2One - 13lbs (8lbs gone)
Berryred -14lb (8lbs gone)
Tracey001 -7lbs (3lbs gone)
Kelly - 11lb (6lbs Lost)
Kari - 14lbs (10lb lost)
DikMeisje - 14lbs (4.8lbs gone)

just needed updating hun if in doubt you do it cos I am rubbish lol!!

Jaz?? do you need to change yours then?

Me do it...hahahaha...its taken me this long to work out my ticker. But hey.. look I think it is working now!

It is working...oh deep joy!

Sad to think my hubs and I run an IT company isn't it.....

Why are you confused Emma?

God those CDchocolate bars are gorgeous....

Thanks Sarette, I feel a bit better this evening for spending the day in bed...well it was set up in the lounge from having the bed crisis on Tuesday, but ours is all fixed now so hoping to get a good night tonight cos want to go shopping tomoorow!
By the way. I have lost 10 lb not 4. On the May challenge thing you have 4 by my name, is there a reason my first week doesn't count?

Thanks for giving the CD stuff to the girls Tracey, they were very impressed by your hair! :D

Forgot to tell you all that I have had my hair dyed for the moonwalk, firstly by hairdresser dyed in really blonde and then put bright pink (fushia) streaks in it :eek::eek::eek: Its really crazy! Will post some picture when I get back on Monday night.

Sarette - 16lbs (14lbs gone)

Tracey001 -7lbs (6lbs gone)
Kelly - 11lb (6lbs Lost)
Kari - 14lbs (10lb lost)

Forgot to say can someone PM Irene on Sunday with the losses for this weeks challenge. You need to work out the percentage (lbs lost divided by weight in lbs the week before times 100) its all in the sticky thread on this forum.

Kari, hope your feeling better xx

I soooooooooooo excited about going away tomorrow :D:D:D Off to bed now iykwim :giggle: xx

Good Morning Babes.

Am feeling a bit better so going to go shopping, f all else fails I will just have coffee and come home!

Hope everyone is feeling good today, and sending pos vibes to Tracey and her sisters for tomorrow!

Kari

Your hair sounds so funky Tracey! Looking forward to seeing a pic!

Morning all! Day 132. Kids at school/nursery. I have heaps of washing to do so first load is on. Dishwasher is on too. Just the table to clear, fish tanks to clean and kids rooms to sort. What fun.

Off to see my friend tonight who I have not seen since the end of Jan. Hope she recognises me lol!

xxx

Hi everyone hope you're all well. Quick post - off on hen do tomorrow night (gonna try and be good).

6 weeks challenge is 11lbs to date.

thanks guys

speak soon
xx

Hi All

I finally bought something to wear to the wedding in Australia...Hoorah!

Its a chocolate brown linen trouser suit, sounds pretty boring but its gorgous! It has a really fitted jacket that slims me down a bit, and I got into the size 12 trousers....yippeee
I think I will try and find a green top to go underneath it, they have a lot of stuff around in that lime green colour which will go well on me ( I am a red head) and I can find some jewellery and handbag to go too.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Its a bit windy down wiltshire way!

Sarette - 16lbs (16lbs gone - Woohoo!)

Tracey001 -7lbs (6lbs gone)
Kelly - 11lb (6lbs Lost)
Kari - 14lbs (10lb lost)

2lbs off this week, now 11st 11lbs :)

Not feeling at all chatty. Sorry xxx

Morning Girls,

Hope you are all well.. :D

Well Keiths Parents have gonna away so house to ourselves is gonna be bliss, Have a nightmare of a week as its my mates b/day so we are off out for 2 meals this week..
Why does all occasions revolve around food!! :eek:

I am not going to lie, I am still struggling to shift this last 7lb, tbh I am being a bit lazy with loosing it, think its coz I am so close to my target. Especially with no loss this week and I have been good..:cry:

I only have 7 days worth of tetra's left as I didnt realise that some where out of date, (no wonder I had the sh~ts the other day, they are 3 weeks out of date, :rolleyes: So gonna have to get my packs asap..

Have a Fab day Girls.

Well Done Sarette, another fab loss.. xx

Hope the walk is going ok girls..

Love to you all

kel
x

Back