★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hey all, please excuse my absence for the last couple of days. Ive had a bit of a tough weekend, diet-wise, with two weddings only one day apart and I have eaten at both of them .. The first one basicly revolved around food, and I really couldnt bare all the 100+ people asking me for an explanation for the obvious not eating, and the second one was work, where I was seated in between the brides parents and the grooms parents at the dinner table (I was the translator) and again I didnt know how to say no to the pre-ordered and extremely expensive looking food.. ;(

All in all.. I cant say I didnt do my best, but I did eat and I did have some alcohol,, And Id be very surprised if Im still in ketosis.. I have my next weigh-in tomorrow but Im not looking forward to it, neither have I been on my own scale recently but Im assuming I havent lost alot of weight ;(

Im so sorry, as a member of the team not losing weight holds everybody back in the losers of the week challenge doesnt it.. I'll do much better from this week !!!

Hello All

Well done Sarette, you are so consistently good at losing weight, a shining example to us all!

I have lost 4 lb this week. I should have had my weigh in with Tracey but she is still off doing her thing so I did it on my scales and added a pound as hers weigh heavier than mine. I am 12 stone 1 lb. Almost in the 11's. Fabby!! :D

Don't lose heart if you didn't lose any this week. with 2 weddings it was bound to be difficult, just don't get so down on yourself that you spoil this week. Be extra angelic and you'll soon catch up. :p

Kari

Well done Kari, brilliant!! xxx

Hi Girls

Back from my weekend on London and absolutely knackered!! But had such a fab time!!

Completed the Moonwalk in just over 9 hours (about 7 and a half if taking out the stops etc.) It was much, much harder than we antisipated but we survived it and are really relieved it is all over. We have raised about £1,000 between the three of us :D.

The hotel we stayed in was fantastic (Mariott - Marble Arch) really, really plush and gorgeous food!!! I think I have put on a few extra pounds :eek::eek::eek: to be expected as we ate out at Bella Italia on Friday night, Hard Rock Cafe last night (had some yummy cocktails too :D ) had full english breakfast every morning, plus waffles with maple syrup :copon:, think I might need to SS+ for a few days!!!!!!

On a positive note we all decided a few weeks ago to do something right out of character and have a tattoo done if we completed the Moonwalk, so today we all went and had two little footprints tottooed just above our ankle - really cute in a nice pink colour. We had it done at 'Extreme Needle' in Leicester Square and the guys there were really lovely and it was such a great experience (will post photos soon).

Will catch up on posts tomorrow.

Hugs xx

WELL DONE Tracey! So proud of you! The tattoo sounds really nice :) xx

well done Tracey hun:D

well girls here it comes:eek:

I am coming off ss+! I have moved onto 1000 as calorie counting with 2 shakes

since Friday I have been out every night:D things are a bit mad round here! I weighed 11st3lb today, but tbh I was happy as am now eating carbs

So because my weight loss is now going to be slower feel free to boot me off :cry:

Ran the race for life on Sunday (thanks for your support guys) in 37 mins:eek: was over the moon but starving after, we ended up going out for pizza:copon: I know I know but it was lush ROFL

Hubby found out last night that he def is put forward for graduation and ended up going out and having a few drinks:p only 2 vodka and diet cokes but OMGGGGG it was so nice to be out having a drink not water lol

Been to have my hair done today, all blond everywhere again yey.

Going to see how I feel after graduation wether going to drop back to ss+, but tbh, even with my heavy weekend (compared to ss+!) the plan is working, does that make sense??

so thats where I have been ROFL sooo busy move in 10 days:D

Well done Tracey and Emma, you both need to be really proud of yourselves. :)

I am now doing 810. I need to start preparing for Australia, so decided to introduce a bit of food now so that I don't suddenly start eating while I am away and spoil what I have done. I am going to try and stick to about 1000 cals a day while I am there, won't be easy with all those long lost rellies trying to impress with their hospitality, but going to do my best! :p

I am at a tricky stage though, all my jeans are too big and looking a bit baggy, but don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes that hopefully will be too big again by the summer. I was trying on some stuff just now, most of my summer things will be OK, its the jeans and stuff. I think I feel a trip to Matalan coming on! Cheap and cheerful is what I need!! :talk017:

Anyway, going to pick up hubs then take horsey for a gallop on the hills. I think he appreciates the weight loss ROFL.

See you

Kari

Wow Emma I am so jealous! Please think of me next time you are eating something delicious and having a nice drink!!

Not been up to much here, same old same old! Hope this last 25lbs shifts quick, I am bored!! lol!

xx

Morning everyone

Ahhhhh! A day off work..bliss.. However today I am going for an interview with my local med centre. They want me to run a leg ulcer clinic, so going to see them about that. Not done anything like that for a while, weel year actually, so will have to persuade them to put me in for some training update. That might be the sticking point as thats the bit that costs them money!

Also going to a restaurant re-opening at work tonight (I work at the med centre in Center Parcs) will be interesting. I hope they have chicken salad on the menu!

I hope you all have a good day

Kari
:grouphugg:

Morning babes

Off to see my CDC this morning. Buying 2 weeks worth of packs so I can skip next week as it's half term. We've booked tickets to see Wicked on the Thursday! Her baby is due in about 2 weeks, I'm worried about having my packs in so I don't starve haha, but she's assured me all will be fine :)

Hope you are all OK? It's not very chatty on here lately :( xxx

Morning all ... it's very quiet on here.

Anyway 1lb lost which is a good suprise as I was on a hen do on saturday and it was lo's 1st birthday on monday.

So for the six weeks challenge I've managed to lose 12lbs (out of the 13lbs) so I'm happy with that

hope you're all well

Well done Mum2one, thats brilliant!

:cry::cry::cry:Is this team slowly dying......
no one wants to post anymore:(:(:(

OH MY GOD, HOW P*SSED OFF AM I??

I have just done a huge long post on here then went and hit the back button & it all went!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Anyway not gonna type as much as I did before!
(STILL FUMING) LOL..

Well sorry not been on for a while but with keith's folks been away we have been busy! :rolleyes:

Firstly A HUGE WELL DONE TO tracey & emma!!
How Fab are you two??

Tracey - Loving the photo's, Did your tattoo hurt?
Emma - Have you got any pics chick?

Sounds like everyone else is doing ok & still loosing weight, Whoop Whoop..

Sarah - Once again you never seize to amaze me by loosing weight week by week, You are amazing I mean it!! :D

Well we have been out a couple of nights for our tea, had my packs during the day to try & even things out, (Yeah Right)..
Supposed to be out tomorrow night with Keiths work mates, (havent met them yet) But not sure whether I will go, depends if totm strikes beforehand, Feel fat as a pig today!! :cry:

Went in to Asda today & bought a cute short red skirt in a size 12, (thought I would push my luck) but it fit!! :D

Anyway Really could do with more tetra's next week as running quite low, next week needs to be a good week for me,
I have lost ALL motivation at the moment & cant seem to have a 100% day anymore!
WHY !!!! :confused: :confused:

Need some ass whooping girls & some help! :rolleyes:

Anyway the folks are back on Saturday, Where has the week gone??

Will chat soon....

Hugs to you all.

xxx

Morning all! Nice to see some posts on here :)

The sun is shining again :D Think we may pop into town today, hubby wants some more shorts.

Hope you all have a good day xx

I'm still around, just a little addicted to new game on facebook lol!!

going well, looking forward to the graduation on THURSDAY arrhhhhhh but little nervous too!

hope everyone is okay x

Lol Emma, I am loving the farming game too :D

Day 140 for me today. Been out in the garden planting my tubs and baskets etc. I now ache all over! Dad's been round helping hubby sort the new style shed out :)

Hope you are all ok. xx

Back