★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

2lbs off this week. Now weigh 11st 9lbs. Progress pics in my take 2 album. Off to do measurements now :) xx

Hi guys hope you arer all well.

I'm said to say I am leaving the waterbabes:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: You're probably not surprised.

I hope you understand it's nothing personal but i have decided to join another team. I am at that stage on the plan where I need a bit more from a team and for some reason people don't post on here anymore:cry:.

I also found recently when i was really down I didn't really get any responses apart from one I think (yet I always encourage people who are down). Everyone seems to only have time to come on and give a quick update about themselves really...which I totally understand as I know you are all very busy with your famillies and charities etc and just have time to update people about what you have been doing.

You are all fab and have done brilliantly to get this far. :):)

Really hope you understand.....

Jaz (mum2one)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fair enough Jaz, good luck hun xxxxx

Hi Girls,

Sorry haven't been on much this week but had a really hetic week. Jaz, I totally understand if you want to join another team as it has been really quiet on here for a while now. Come on girls we need to get some life back into 'The Waterbabes' any suggestions????????????

Well done for all the fab losses this week.

Where in the country are we all from??? Wouldn't it be nice for us all to have a 'meet up' if we could find somewhere central to meet. London maybe????? Would be great :D:D:D

We're off to a picnic today as part of National Family Week - in an attempt to get into the guiness book of records for the most people picnicing at the same time, weather looks good :)

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday xx

I've been having a think about the support we give each other and most of us post every day (apart from last week for me :eek: - sorry girls) so how about we commit to posting every day and really get this team back on track. I for one will try to hep, support and motivate everyone as much as possible and do some ass whooping if need be ;).

What do you think????

Hugs xx

I am really sorry about that Mum2one, but you need to do what is best for you.
I feel a bit guilty, I have not been on much in the last few days as been soooo busy. However , it only takes a couple of minutes to check this and see what going on and give each other a bit of support. So I promise to check in and post every single day! :eek:

I have just been to Traceys for my weigh in. I was not expecting to do so well as it has been totm and I had to eat a 3 course meal for this restarant opening thing, but even so I lost 3 lb!!! I am overjoyed, cos that means I am into losing my second stone and I am in the 11's YAY!!:talk017:

Off to meet my brother-in-law and wife today and eating at Pizza huy, so will do what Sarette did the other week and have the chicken caesar with no cheese or dressing. Found this fab craft dressing that is only 15 cals a serving and is balsamic vinegar based. I love balsamic vinegar, so shall take it with me!!

Hope you all have a good day and will check in later

Kari
:angel09:

Tracey, post that pic of the 2 of us last year on the heart walk, that would be cool, ole chubby cheeks!. Shows just how well you have done and might help motivate peeps too! :eek:

Ok Kari I'll do it when I get back, well done with your 3lb loss...fab xx

Chubby Chops pictures are now in my album :eek::eek::eek:

Morning :D

Well done on the 3lb loss Kari, fantastic!!!

We went to the beach yesterday for a bit. Was really nice and sunny with a bit of a breeze. Hubby refused to put lotion on so has burnt down one side haha!

We're off to the cinema this afternoon to see Night at The Museum 2. Hope it's as good as the first one!

Will check back in later :) xxx

Sarette - 16lbs (18lbs gone - Woohoo!)
Mum2One - 13lbs (8lbs gone)

Berryred -14lb (8lbs gone)
Tracey001 -7lbs (6lbs gone)
Kelly - 11lb (6lbs Lost)
Kari - 14lbs (10lb lost)
DikMeisje - 14lbs (4.8lbs gone)

Hi guys hope you arer all well.

I'm said to say I am leaving the waterbabes:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: You're probably not surprised.

I hope you understand it's nothing personal but i have decided to join another team. I am at that stage on the plan where I need a bit more from a team and for some reason people don't post on here anymore:cry:.

I also found recently when i was really down I didn't really get any responses apart from one I think (yet I always encourage people who are down). Everyone seems to only have time to come on and give a quick update about themselves really...which I totally understand as I know you are all very busy with your famillies and charities etc and just have time to update people about what you have been doing.

You are all fab and have done brilliantly to get this far. :):)

Really hope you understand.....

Jaz (mum2one)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aww I will be sorry to see ya go Chick, But I know you have to do whats right for you!
I know what you mean, we all have been a bit too busy to post on here lately, me included!!
Maybe 1 good thing has come out of your post, it may kick us into touch to post a bit more, just a shame you never aired your views sooner & told us how ya felt.. :wave_cry:

Please keep in touch with us all..

Hugs

xx

Well Done Kari!! :D Fab Loss...

Yeah I think we should do something about the team as in posting more or maybe should do some kind of team incentive!!

Maybe like I done before - The water challenge or a little weight loss challenge, (for us who need to lose weight still)..
We will think of something!!

I have been crap girls at Posting & my weight loss at the moment & need to shape myself up..

From tomorrow I need to get back into the swing of CD again. I dont wanna be back to 15st 4lb... :mad: :mad: :mad:

So my aim tomorrow is to get through a day of CD & drink at least 3 litres of water.... :rolleyes:

I will get in touch with my CDC to arrange a meeting asap so I dont run out of packs..

Must go to sleep now, Mind you I am feeling quite hot at the mo, Must be my sunburn.. :rolleyes:
It was gorgeous yesterday & today, its now raining. pmsl....

Night Girlies.. xxx

From tomorrow I need to get back into the swing of CD again. I dont wanna be back to 15st 4lb... :mad: :mad: :mad:

So my aim tomorrow is to get through a day of CD & drink at least 3 litres of water.... :rolleyes:

I will get in touch with my CDC to arrange a meeting asap so I dont run out of packs..

Come on Kel, you can do it, your target is so near. Don't forget this summer is going to be a hot one and think of all thoses new clothes!!!! xx

Good Morning all :D

I really must sort out a pic for here. I maybe will get time to do that later today. I am supposed to be arranging a picnic for my new nephew (did I tell you about him, my sis has just adopted her foster son, cool huh!). My Mum is bringing him here for the day as she has him while my sis is working this week. However the weather doesn't look so good so not sure what to do!. Might go to Salisbury and have picnic between the showers in te cathedral garden, there are lots of little museums round there that boys love cos they are full of suits of armour and guns! We'll see.

Had a rough night last night. I couldn't sleep so wound up watching crap tele, then played Rayman Raving Rabbids. Got the nibbles a 3 am and managed to resist most things and eventually settled on having some chicken to quell the cravings, not perfect but it did the trick. Just hope I haven't messed up my ketosis! :break_diet:

Have a good day all

Kari

Did that pic work?

Bum.. it didn't. Ho Hum!

At Last..I can be such a dunce!!

sorry to see you go Jaz:(, thing is beyond cd we do have things to do! In the beginning I needed to be on here all the time, not so much now, but still love the support of the team.

Kelly:copon: you can do it hunny

Sarah - rocking girl

Kari, well done on your 3lb loss thats fab news

Tracey - :D

Well without the risk of talking about myself lol I now weigh 11st4 lb:copon: I know 3lb on in 2 weeks BUT I know why and in a way can;t wait for hubbys grad to be done so I can get right back on plan! BUT it has been lovely to enjoy food again, maybe just didn't need to have some of the food I did:D (but I enjoyed every minute haha)

Not sure if I can get on everyday as I am due to move on Friday, and my interent is due to go off any time:wave_cry: but will keep Sarah updated :D so I will be here in spirit

Right off to update my ticker tocker

Will admit to being rather :sigh: last night after reading Jaz's post! I think the water babes ARE BRILLIANT at supporting each other in times on need, sorry we didn't have time when you needed us:(

Back