★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Emma, Just in case your internet get cuts off........have a fantastic time at hubbys graduation, take lots of pics for us to see you looking stunning in your new dress and good luck with the move on Friday. xx

Girls, I'm going to PM DikMeisje and see if she still wants to be in the team as she hasn't posted for ages, if not I will advertise for wo new members, if thats ok with everyone else.

Fine by me Tracey!

Afternoon all! Loving the picture Kari, so nice to put a face to the name!

I agree with Emma. I HAD to be on here all the time for the first few months, but now I can cope without it alot of the time. Still nice to be part of a team and I'm really enjoying sharing my journey, and all of yours :)

Kel, come on girl! Get a 100% day under your belt for starters and get to your target! Or I'm going to beat you there, and then you'll be miffed ;)

Emma, I will of course keep everyone updated on you, just text if you want me to pass on any messages etc. But try to get your internet sorted asap!!!

I took the kids to the zoo today. Met my Mum, sister, BIL to be and niece there. Hubby stayed home as he had work to do (and it was pouring with rain, the wuss!!). Mum had £90 or so in clubcard vouchers to use by the end of May, so we got in for £1! Brilliant :)

Everyone commented on how slim I looked when I got there. I was wearing my new size 12 jacket! Mum really liked it and insisted on trying it on, and it fit her too. She's at her goal now having been doing Weight Watchers since Jan. The weather soon brightened up and most of the animals were out. I sat through them all eating lunch in the cafe. It's getting to feel quite normal now, not to be eating.. it's gonna be so weird when I am eating again! Matt (BIL to be) was asking all about CD, and is going to look up his nearest counsellor. He wants to lose around 3 stone.

Must dash :) xx

Sarah, sounds like you had a fab day. :D

I haven't stopped all day. It was Maddys 2nd birthday on Saturday and we had a bouncy castle soI had to return it this morning, then did my accounts and been over to see MIL this afternoon. Libby spent most of the day at a local shop where you can paint all sorts of pottery then they fire it. She did a mug for her teacher and a little fridge magnet. Still afew ponds away from target, but will try really hard this week to shift them but having a meal out on Thursday for my mums birthday and I just know it will involve a glass or two of wine :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. I am rerally enjoying eating again and it is so much easier now. I definately found moving up the plans the hardest part of the diet.

Kel, hope you have had a good day today :D

I noticed Jaz has now joined her new team so will put an add up for a new team member, haven't heard from DikMeisje yet.

Looking forward to britains got talent tonight :D

TTNF xx

:eek: :eek: :eek: Please excuse the spelling mistakes......my keyboard is playing up !!!

Blaming the keyboard for your bad typing hey ;)

I don't see the appeal of BGT, am giving it a wide birth! xx

Just a Quickie Post as I will catch up tomorrow morning..

Off to bed as cant shift this bloody Headache..

1st Day of CD & my totm has arrived!
Double Whammy..

Chat tomorrow Nite.... xxxx

Morning girls,

Not very nice here this morning, raining at the moment, typical half term weather :(. Hope it is nice by Friday as off to the beach with the kids for the day with my friend and her kids. Loads of paperwork, paying bill etc to do today and going to collect James from Minehead later, he leaves his residential college in July so we have loads still to organise. He has to see his social worker (who is absolutely useless :mad::mad::mad: ), hopefully interview with Morrisons and hopefully see some accomodation. Co-incides nicely with his birthday too as he is 22 on Sunday and loves being home for his birthday, plus he will be home for his Nanny's birthday as we are having a big get together because we have my mums sister and her husband visiting from New Zealand at the moment.

What is everyone up to today?

Just a Quickie Post as I will catch up tomorrow morning..

Off to bed as cant shift this bloody Headache..

1st Day of CD & my totm has arrived!
Double Whammy..

Chat tomorrow Nite.... xxxx

Kel, Hope your headache is better this morning..........remember keep glugging that water!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hope your headache clears soon Kel. xx

Sounds like you have lots to do this week Tracey!

Day 144 of CD for me today. Hubby is picking his son up at 10 :)() Think they want to go skating today as we won't be able to go tomorrow night as usual. It's raining here too, suppoed to brighten up for the rest of the week though!

Have a good day girls xx

Fine by me Tracey!

Afternoon all! Loving the picture Kari, so nice to put a face to the name!

I agree with Emma. I HAD to be on here all the time for the first few months, but now I can cope without it alot of the time. Still nice to be part of a team and I'm really enjoying sharing my journey, and all of yours :)

Kel, come on girl! Get a 100% day under your belt for starters and get to your target! Or I'm going to beat you there, and then you'll be miffed ;)

Emma, I will of course keep everyone updated on you, just text if you want me to pass on any messages etc. But try to get your internet sorted asap!!!

I took the kids to the zoo today. Met my Mum, sister, BIL to be and niece there. Hubby stayed home as he had work to do (and it was pouring with rain, the wuss!!). Mum had £90 or so in clubcard vouchers to use by the end of May, so we got in for £1! Brilliant :)

Everyone commented on how slim I looked when I got there. I was wearing my new size 12 jacket! Mum really liked it and insisted on trying it on, and it fit her too. She's at her goal now having been doing Weight Watchers since Jan. The weather soon brightened up and most of the animals were out. I sat through them all eating lunch in the cafe. It's getting to feel quite normal now, not to be eating.. it's gonna be so weird when I am eating again! Matt (BIL to be) was asking all about CD, and is going to look up his nearest counsellor. He wants to lose around 3 stone.

Must dash :) xx

Check you out Inspiring other people to join the CD Journey!!
Size 12 Jacket, Go you Skinny Mini.. Yes I do think you will get to goal before me! :sigh:

Sounds like you had a Fab Day.. xx

Morning Girls, :)

Well I still have a CD/TOTM headache still, not as bad as last night though! I have took 10 tablets since yesterday & it wont budge.. :mad:

Well yesterday I had a good day drank 4 litres & had my packs, Felt quite sickly by the time I went to bed last night..

I got weighed yesterday morning, OMFGG!!
I had put on 5lb :eek: :eek: :eek:
Serves myself right!!! (12lb to go till target)
So I am 12.5 now..... (Sorry Girls)

I think everyday I come on here I am gonna type a little goal for me to do everyday...
Could be anything such as....

Drink 1 more litre today!
Dance to 4 songs naked! :rolleyes:
Whatever Tickles my Breasticles!! lol

Does anyone care to join me in a goal a day!!!
It could be to get that certain thing done that you have been putting off like cleaning the windows, whatever really.....
(Does this sound daft!!) :rolleyes:

So Think I will try and have a little kip & try & shift this CD brain ache before work...

Love to you all.
Be back later.. xxx

Morning Girls, :)

Well I still have a CD/TOTM headache still, not as bad as last night though! I have took 10 tablets since yesterday & it wont budge.. :mad:

Well yesterday I had a good day drank 4 litres & had my packs, Felt quite sickly by the time I went to bed last night..

I got weighed yesterday morning, OMFGG!!
I had put on 5lb :eek: :eek: :eek:
Serves myself right!!! (12lb to go till target)
So I am 12.5 now..... (Sorry Girls)

I think everyday I come on here I am gonna type a little goal for me to do everyday...
Could be anything such as....

Drink 1 more litre today!
Dance to 4 songs naked! :rolleyes:
Whatever Tickles my Breasticles!! lol

Does anyone care to join me in a goal a day!!!
It could be to get that certain thing done that you have been putting off like cleaning the windows, whatever really.....
(Does this sound daft!!) :rolleyes:

So Think I will try and have a little kip & try & shift this CD brain ache before work...

Love to you all.
Be back later.. xxx
:8855:
This why we miss you soooooooo much when your not posting....you just crack me up!
:8855:
Dave says can todays goal be dancing to 4 songs naked pleeeaaaaassssseeee! :D:D:D

I think we should take it in turns to set a goal each day for everyone to do (within reason ;)).

xx

okay I reckon you all need to help me pack for your goal today haha

My goal is not to stress! enough for me that one

Still online, working till6pm, got my sister coming anytime, and BIL OMG tomorrow is the big day (I am bricking it now aarrggghh)

We've not gone skating, just staying home for the day! They are all playing lego, I've been farming haha!

BIL to be messaged me on Facebook, he's been to see a CDC and is starting tomorrow! (If you read this Matt, good luck!!). This wedding is gonna be so full of skinny people haha!

xx

Hello all!

FINALLY I manage to get on her, had a busy day, again!
My dog is poorly and I had to go to work so my 2 eldest girls looked after him as I didn't want him left on his own. Spoke to the vet today and taking him in tomorrow. He is such a little live wire normally, so seeing him so quiet and lathargic is breaking my heart! I just hope it is something we can sort out easily.. Ho hum! Poor Puddy

Work was boring as hell today as well so the day went soooo slowly. However I don't appear to be getting hungry at all on the 810, which is wierd, good, but weird. Plus its much easier at work (they still don't know I am doing CD and as nurses uniforms are so bloody shapeless, apart from losing some weight around my face they haven't seemed to notice, is that good or bad?) when I can take in a salad. It was yummy today. Some of the salad veg in my veg patch is ready. Makes me feel great to pick stuff and then put it in a lunch box and eat it. Love it!

I think this team is great. I don't think it wold have been nearly so easy to stick with it in the very early days if I hadn't been able to come on here. Even sometimes just listening, well reading, others posts made me feel like I needed to keep at it and not give in to temptation. You really are all an inspiration. Has anyone added up all our wt loss from where we all started? I bet it would be an amazing amount. We must be half the women we once were! It is a shame when someone decides to go, but if for whatever reason she wasn't getting what she needed, then it was right for her and I hope she does really well. This is not easy and what ever works for Jaz is what she needs to do. Good luck

Emma, have a great time moving house. I know its stressful, but I love the feeling of getting into the new place, it is soooo exciting and my kids when we moved here thought it was christmas opening all the boxes. They only saw it all a few hours before, you'd have thought it was all brand new!! Enjoy the graduation too!

OK that enough, I have avoided the ironing for too long. See you all tomorrow!

Kari
:grouphugg:

I ordered a raincoat from debenhams last week and it came today. I just tried it on and ITS TOO BIG! How fantastic is that. I have to return something and can tick the box marked TOO BIG FOR SKINNY PEEPS!

I do the ironing in my undies...I get so hot otherwise. All that steam and all. I have decided to try and walk more and iron less!

Kel, how on earth do you manage to drink 4 litres. I manage 2 1/2 and am always needing to pee. Plus the bottle of water is almost always pressed to my mouth. I don't know how you do it, but well done, and is there ever a shortage out your way?

Back