★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Just got back from picking up James, off to bed now as i'm shattered.

Sweet dreams xx

:8855:
This why we miss you soooooooo much when your not posting....you just crack me up!
:8855:
Dave says can todays goal be dancing to 4 songs naked pleeeaaaaassssseeee! :D:D:D

I think we should take it in turns to set a goal each day for everyone to do (within reason ;)).

xx

Aww Thanks.. :eek: lol..

Yeah I think so too, If we dont set our own goals, someone else has to make 1 up..

Tell Dave to crack on with his naked dancing!! lol,,

x

Kel, how on earth do you manage to drink 4 litres. I manage 2 1/2 and am always needing to pee. Plus the bottle of water is almost always pressed to my mouth. I don't know how you do it, but well done, and is there ever a shortage out your way?

Ha Ha, To be honest with ya I find drinking 3l a day quite easy to do.. When I first started CD I used to drink up to 6l a day until I got told off by my CDC, She said it was far too much!! :eek:
So Now I drink a minimum of 3 & drink anything up to 4-5..
Thats the only downside is going for a Jimmy Riddle every 15 mins, Its a nightmare!!

Go on chick, Try it an extra litre or half a litre a day.. x

Well Girls :copon:

My headache has eased off but only coz I have ate, I am sorry but I had too, My headache was getting too much this afternoon, I could of quite easily cried at work, the pain was unreal..
For you who know me will know I suffer every month with headaches quite a bit & if I don't catch it can lead to a migraine, well I had a nectarine, a WW yoghurt, a tetra & 2 more tablets.. Seemed to ease it a bit so happy days, I am not gonna suffer when there is an easy solution!
I HATE MY TOTM & know Maybe I have choose the wrong week to start CD but I will bare with it to try & get this 5lb off this week..

We have been asked to house & dog sit as our mates are going to spain for a week, They have stocked the fridge up for us too! :eek:
Felt shan tonight, they said 'we have done a small shop for ya & make sure you use it please as it will only go off & get thrown out!!' Aww great stuff!! NOT...

Anyway Meeting CDC tomorrow for 5 weeks worth of packs, getting them in as this is gonna be the last time I EVER buy any packs, so Goal here I come!! I wanna maybe do a couple of weeks ss+ then start healthy eating with my packs as well then maintain, hopefully stay at goal for my holiday in October as knowing we are going away will be my incentive to stay at goal..

Anyway gonna take another tablet & go to bed, see if I can have a decent sleep tonight.

Nite Nite Girls....

xxxxx

Just a flying visit - off to London to see Wicked and pop to a few shops today! Will check in again later :) xx

Okay Kel I will give drinking more a try. Have already had 1 1/2 litres today so if I keep going that should be 3 today. I am a bit bunged up too at the mo, so drinking more might help sort that out. I don't want to take anything unless I have to, but now worried not losing any weight cos eerything I have had is not getting out!

Just had my 2nd pack today. A hot chocolate, it was yum!

Gotta go to Cost-co (warehouse) today to top up the freezer so though I might get stuff in for when I am in Oz too. I can't see my hubs doing too much on the cooking front, he is a great cook, but only when he has lots of time to do it in. My 18 year old will probs be on cooking duty most days and she is good but a bit limited in her repetoire, so will get in lots of easy things for her to do.

Back later

Kari

Okay Kel I will give drinking more a try. Have already had 1 1/2 litres today so if I keep going that should be 3 today. I am a bit bunged up too at the mo, so drinking more might help sort that out. I don't want to take anything unless I have to, but now worried not losing any weight cos eerything I have had is not getting out!

Just had my 2nd pack today. A hot chocolate, it was yum!

Gotta go to Cost-co (warehouse) today to top up the freezer so though I might get stuff in for when I am in Oz too. I can't see my hubs doing too much on the cooking front, he is a great cook, but only when he has lots of time to do it in. My 18 year old will probs be on cooking duty most days and she is good but a bit limited in her repetoire, so will get in lots of easy things for her to do.

Back later

Kari

Good for you, Keep at it chick!! xx

Hi Girls,

Been to see my CDC this morning for my packs, wow she looks Fab, she has lost loads more weight.. :eek:

Well my headache has gone, Thank God!!
The sun is shining & I am just about to have my 1st tetra of the day..

Hope u all have a fab day & keep glugging that H2O..

Hugs

xx

Hello ladies!
Im so pleased to be able to join a team and this one seems so motivating and friendly.

Well its now or never, I did start cd in feb and was doing well but then ended up with major illness and didnt get back onto diet, i had a few half hearted attempted to restart, but to be honest I was determind enough, But I sure am now!

I just hope I can support everyone on this team in this journey.
You have all been fantastic in your weightloss well done!!
Looking forward to being part of the team!
ellie xx

Last edited:
Welcome Ellie, really pleased to have you on board and hope we can help your on your journey....where are you from??? We will try and best to give you loads of support and encouragement.

Been out to a family get together tonight and had a really nice time.......enjoyed a few glasses of wine too :D.

Off to bed now.

Still one place left to fill, I have replyed to a post for either kitt21 or baby_calalillies to join us if they still looking for a team. Would be great to have a complete team again :D.

Welcome Ellie! xx

Evening all. Had a fab time in London, am knackered now! Kids are fast asleep, hope they lie in tomorrow!

Off to bed now, will catch up tomorrow xx

Hello ladies!
Im so pleased to be able to join a team and this one seems so motivating and friendly.

Im Ellie, 38 and Im not going to be 40 or even 39 and fat!
Ive got 3 kids age 6, 2 and nearly 11 months, so its all just fat from being pregnant!!! LOL of course its nothing to do with stuffing my face with anything I could and saying diet starts tomorrow!

Well its now or never, I did start cd in feb and was doing well but then ended up with major illness and didnt get back onto diet, i had a few half hearted attempted to restart, but to be honest I was determind enough, But I sure am now!

I AM going to lose at least 8 stones, omg thats sooo much isnt it:eek:
I just hope I can support everyone on this team in this journey.
You have all been fantastic in your weightloss well done!!
Looking forward to being part of the team!
ellie xx

Hiya Darl...

Huge Welcome to you!!!! :D

Aww so sorry to hear you were poorly 1st time around.. You sound so determined now so good on ya..

Anything you need to know just holler, We are all friendly & supportive on here.. :D

Good Luck on Day 1 babe...
Looking forward to getting to know ya?
Are ya on Facebook? xx

Morning..........

Well its Gorgeous here, Its mad hot!! :D

Plans for the day is to Colour my hair as the greys are shocking, sort Avon out when it comes then will prob sunbathe for a bit!

Tried to get weighed this morning to have a sneaky peek, but think there is something wrong with my scales, Gonna have to ask me dad to have a look at them.. :sigh:

Have a Fab day Girls..

Hugs............

Goal for the day is to drink an extra litre!!! :D:D:D

Morning all:)

is the last place still available??

It would be great to get back into a team after the demise of my old one :(.

Im Anni, married with 2 little girls aged 3 & 4.5. Started CD on 8th january 2009 and hoping to lose 8 stones!! half way there now, so fingers crossed i make the other half.

I log on constantly here, even though i dont post every day...but do my fair share in the team.

Hope you guys are all doing well....

take care
Anni
xxxxxx

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is good this morning!
Its really warm here already, going to throw the kids out in the garden!
Well day 1 was ok, at least I know what to expect for the first few weeks. Im going to hide my scales, dont want to be disappointed, or get too stressed, I know if they are in easy reach I will hop on all the time!
Have a fab day!!

Welcome Anni, you started the day after me....well done with losing so much weight, hopefully we can help you get to your target and acheive your goal :D.

Been to weymouth with the kids today, but Libby has had too much sun so got to go and sort her out!

Be back later.

xx

I went to see Drag Me To Hell today with my Mum. It was pretty good :) Also managed to find 2 bras that fit, woohoo! Am off to bed now, absolutely knackered for some reason!

Hope you are all well, and welcome Anni! xxxx

Hello all

Welcome Eli and Anni.. sounds like you are both determined and keen. The Only way to be!

Where are you both from?

I am in Wilts (down the road a few miles from Tracey), am 46 with 3 kids who are 21, 18 and 9.

Having a good day today even though work was a bit quiet. I was working with my fav nurse today so we had a laugh, she is 50 and had Breast cancer last year, has decided not to suffer fools anymore and cracks me up when we get stupid people in the med centre! :8855:

I missed all the sunshine today so plan on being out and about tomorrow, need to do loads in the garden so thats where I will start.

My mini goal for tomorrow is to actually go for a long walk instead of talking about it LOL. I decided I needed to up my activity, but not managed to do it yet!!:p

Just watched Britains got talent, but decided they must have misnamed the show. Apart from Aiden, he was AMAZING!

My older girls have organised a bunch of friends to come over tomorrow eve to watch the final, so it should be a laugh if nothing else.

Off to bed, night all

Kari

P S Kel I managed 3 litres yesterday and today, and it worked on the pooing front too, yipee! Feel several pounds lighter!! Yuk!!

We are planning to book our fmily tickets to Transformers tomorrow. I loved the last one so we all want to go!

Back