★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

:eek: Night, night

K

Morning all

Its a fab day so been in the garden all morning, hubs has taken kids shopping so I thought I'd pop on and say Hi. But looks like you are all out enjoying the sun!!

Back later

Kari

I certainly have been enjoying the sun!! It's glorious out there :D

We are so looking forward to Transformers 2, absolutely loved the first one!!

Hope everyone is ok! xx

Hi again

Just been up to ride my horsey...he is getting so fat from all the grass! Do you think CD works for horses?? :p

Hubs is cooking the Barbie and eldest is in the shower (going to a party) Solomon is STILL playing in the sprinkler and Alex is studying. I have got sunburned shoulders, despite the factor 30 (not good being a redhead in the sun!)

Hope everyone has had a fabby day, I am going to make the most of the last bit of sun before the BGT final..

bye
K

What fantastic weather we are having :D:D:D. Had a fab day yesterday at Weymouth, Maddy loved paddling in the sea, James watched punch and Judy three time :eek:, and Libby got a bit too much sun :)copon:bad mummy for not making sure she was covered up properly, going to order her a UV-suit) I think it was when they went out on the padloes, anyway she ok now. Today I was on quad instructor duties, but had a really lovely day, saw two really young baby deer with their mummy whilst on one quad trek, they were so cute with little white stops on their rump.

Can everyone PM me or post this weeks losses, also let me know what weight in pounds you were last week.

Looks like tomorrow is going to be nice too, its James birthday so going to have a little birthday tea in the garden for him. Taking him back to college Tuesday, still got a few houses to view with him on Monday and need to get the all rolling with his social worker. The house we saw on Friday was quite nice, James really liked it, the manager was really lovely too and the other 'service users' were all in their 20's or 30's, so I could see James really fitting in there.

Hope everyone is havng a lovely weekend and being good ;)

xx

hi guys have I missed the opening? Sorry I'm still trying to work my way around this site! X

Morning everyone!
Sorry didnt get a chance to post yesterday, it was such a lovely day we spent it at Ham Hill, I must have lost loads chasing the kids around!!
Should be off to the beach today, well thats if my lazy husband gets up soon!
Hope you all have a fab day again today.
My wi isnt til next friday, so my current weight is still 250lbs OMG thats soooo much, I cant wait to start seeing results and be a much much smaller number than that!!! Oh well I will work hard and hopefully will start to see results soon.
xx

3lbs off this week, woohoooooo! 5 stone exactly now gone forever!

Mum and Dad are coming over shortly. Dad is going to help hubby get some more of the shed built. I have volunteered to do a roast dinner... stupid me lol!

Have a good one! xx

Tracey, dunno how to PM so weght in pounds 166 and lost 3 pounds this week. Hopefully more when I WI tomorrow!

I got burned today strimming the bank down the drive.. ho hum!

Mum and Dad are coming over shortly. Dad is going to help hubby get some more of the shed built. I have volunteered to do a roast dinner... stupid me lol!

Have a good one! xx

Forgot to sya...BRILLO congratulation. Five stone is AMAZING. You deserve a pampering for that, go and book a facial or massage or something. Make yourself feel as beautiful as you now look! :eek:

Sorry girls, can't put any results in this week as only have two results, should be good for next week with our new members though!

Have a good one! xx

Fantastic Sarah............you must be so pleased with yourself xx

Morning everyone!
Sorry didnt get a chance to post yesterday, it was such a lovely day we spent it at Ham Hill, I must have lost loads chasing the kids around!!
Should be off to the beach today, well thats if my lazy husband gets up soon!
Hope you all have a fab day again today.
My wi isnt til next friday, so my current weight is still 250lbs OMG thats soooo much, I cant wait to start seeing results and be a much much smaller number than that!!! Oh well I will work hard and hopefully will start to see results soon.
xx

Hi Ellie, Hope you had a lovely day, good luck with your first weigh-in on Friday, what plan are you following???? Hubby and I did SS+ and have lost 10 stone in 19 weeks between us. I've still got 1lb to go to get to target and David is starting moving up the plans he hasn't yet decided what weight he wants to be :rolleyes:. Where do you live??

Hi guys!!

sorry...when i went a hunting for a new team i kind of posted on a couple of team pages... as a result i have been enlisted in another team.

sorry for the hassle ive caused. Hope you find another member soon

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kitt21 there seems to be a space for you now, sorry for messing you about, we'd love to have you on our team :D. Hope your first few days of ss'ing have been ok. Really looking forward tovgetting to know you, where abouts in somerset are you from? xx

Good Morning all

Went for my WI today and lost just 1lb!

I think it must be a hang over from last week with TOTM and having to go out twice. I last more weight than I thought I would last week so thinking this was a catch up week!

I hope so. I am sorry if anyone feels let down. I stuck to the plan like superglue so am sure it is just a glich. Anyway, I am putting it behind me and concentrating on this week, and am being positive about the fact that i DID lose weight, not gain or stay the same!! :cry:

Got lots to do today so better get started. Have good Mondays everyone!
:copon:

Morning all!!
Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, it was such lovely weather wasnt it?
Kari, 1lb is still a loss, dont beat yourself up,you are doing so well. I know its really dissapointing when the loss isnt more, but its not the end of the world and you HAVE lost weight, so a big well done!!

Im following ss 100% as Ive got a massive amount to loose. I know its not going to be easy everyday, but its sooo going to be worth it!!

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Morning girls!

Well done Kari. I lost just 1lb in week 16, sometimes it happens. The body needs to catch up etc! I lost 5lbs the week before it and 4lbs the week after though, so I bet you'll get a good loss next week :)

The sun is shining here again, I am getting used to this :) Ellie's back to school and Harry is sad cos he wants to go to nursery to see his friends. He doesn't go on a Monday! Bless him.

Not sure what we are doing today. I need to go to Wyevale for a few bits, but might wait until tomorrow when he's at nursery. I also need to pop to Argos and collect a clock for Ellie's room, and some point this week I need to go into town and buy something pink for my CDC who had a baby girl yesterday! So looking forward to seeing her on Thursday!!!

xxx

Wow Sarette, Those photos are fantastic, you gorgous thing you! :p

My eldest daughter and I just went to look at a new car for her. She got some money from my Mum that she has been saving for her since she was born and with the sale of her present car happening immenently today we decided to go car shopping. we think we found one too! She wants a little C1 that will run forever on a gallon of petrol and only costs £35 a year in tax. So fingers crossed that will all be sorted by the weekend

I am on my 2nd litre of water so going well with that again today, have managed about 3 litres each day since Friday so hoping to stick to that all week. Things have finally started to move again in the bottom department thank-God!!

See you all later and thanks everyone for the encouragement. It really helps and I hope you are right Sarah, a bigger loss this week!!
:wave_cry:

Hiya Girlies, :D

Well we have finished house & doggy Sitting! lol..
I quite enjoyed it..

Well my scales look like they are knackered, me dad is gonna have to take them apart! Grrr :mad:
Hopefully me dad can fix them if not will have to sent them away..
Nearly finished totm so feeling a little lighter..
So will post my WI results as soon as my scales are sorted!!

Well How gorgeous has the weekend been ? WOW
And how good was Britains Got Talent! Diversity was Fantastic... :D

Well its on Countdown girls, 4 days till TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bliss::drool::bliss::drool::bliss::drool:

LOVE MY BOYS!!! :D

P S Kel I managed 3 litres yesterday and today, and it worked on the pooing front too, yipee! Feel several pounds lighter!! Yuk!!

Well Done Chick, The more you drink the more you shrink is the motto!!! :D

Have a good one! xx

Wow, Well Done to you!! Thats a Fantastic Acheivement!! :D x
How did you do that split photo at the bottom chick?

Back