★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

My eldest daughter and I just went to look at a new car for her. She got some money from my Mum that she has been saving for her since she was born and with the sale of her present car happening immenently today we decided to go car shopping. we think we found one too! She wants a little C1 that will run forever on a gallon of petrol and only costs £35 a year in tax. So fingers crossed that will all be sorted by the weekend

You wouldnt believe how Popular the C1's are hun!! We are bombarded with orders for them..
Cheap Tax & Cheap to run!! Good Choice! :D

hey hey'm back in town:D

so much to but soo tired from Thursday still haha, weighing tomorrow to see the damage!! drank sooo much, ate soooo much but had a super super time and felt fab!

WELCOME to our new members

and WELL DONE SARAH 5 stone:eek::) you must feel fab

Will update with lots of photos some point this week, hubby off so not much time to chill on here till he goes back to work;):p

lub ya all

Hi everyone, just got back from Minehead (took James back to colllege). Well had a really good day today looking at possible houses for James to live in when he finishes college in July, found a lovely one which has about 6 other youngsters, a lovely manager and great support workers. The place was like a hotel, just been totally refurbished........I'd love to move in there myself:bliss:. Met with his social worker this afternoon and she is putting his application in tomorrow, just praying he gets the funding for it.

Kari, well done with this weeks loss, you're doing great....keep going, bet next week is going to be really good :D:D:D.

Sarah, OMG 5 stone....how fab are you.......love the photo's!

Kel, I'm on countdown too....two weeks for me, so excited, loved BGT too, diversity were fantastic :D:D:D, good luck with the scales :p

Emma, great to see you had such a super duper time, how did the move go???? Can't wait to see the photos!

Ellie, You have such a positive attitude I just know you're going to do great!!! Can wait to see how you get on with your 1st weigh-in it so exciting. :scale:

Kitt21 hope you are still going to join us :D

Hello everyone!
Feeling a bit low this morning, totm which doesnt help, picked a good week for starting cd didnt I ?!!
My daughter is back to school today, its really quiet without her, not sure how long that will last,sure the boys will make up for her soon lol.

Hope you all have a good day!!!

Hi Ellie, The first few days are the hardest....hang in there, once you're in ketosis it's so much easier. Hope you are feeling happier soon, hope you are enjoying this glorious weather :D. xx

yey it did lol!!

just a quicky, I am here:D can't upload on my album for some reason so here is some photos from last Thurs in my size 12 suit and dress:D

Move has gone really well, still unpacking my bedroom is such a state haha, but downstairs is brilliant, it's a massive house

xx

Morning Girls,

Considering the Weather is supposed to change we have sun!! :D

Anyway Doing ok at the minute, Drank 4 litres yesterday, never felt hungry at all.. I did crave for food but it was for nectarines, peaches, satsumas & strawberries!! :rolleyes:
I suppose its not a bad thing!

Still no luck on the scales situation, Looks like I will have to get weighed at me nana's but they are the really old style scales, so god knows what they will say!! :confused:

Anyway This morning gonna order a 4oth card from Moonpig as its my mates b'day party on Friday, Looking forward to it as she hasnt seen me for a couple of months & dressed up too! So lets see her reaction.. :confused:
Gonna order a new top too as I have hardly no clothes that fit, all too big but I begrudge buying new clothes when I wanna lose more weight!

Need to sort out an e-bay situation as I bought what was supposed to be a genuine Dolphin Links Of London Charm & it was afake when I received it, Seller trying to blame his wholesaler, Yeah Yeah, Not having none of it, Refund Now mr seller or I will get you banned!!! Some people!! :mad::mad: :mad::mad:
On the plus side just got a brand new pair of gorgeous shoes from new look on e-bay for 57p!! pmsl.. :eek:

Well its 3 more sleeps till I see my boys. Arghhhhhh So excited!!

Anyway off to tend to my farm before I sort out other stuff. Take care & have a fabarooney day.. xxx

Morning girls!

Emma - you look absolutely stunning!!! I am so proud of you :D xxxx

Kel, you could pop into a Boots and use their scales if you are desperate? They might be more accurate than your Nana's! I'm having eBay issues too. I ordered a perfume, it arrived this morning and they have sent me the wrong one. A cologne in fact! So have messaged the seller twice and had no reply yet. I am so p*****d off!!! Am sending it straight back. *sigh*

We have loads of clouds here today and it's a lot cooler. But it was sooooo hot last night, I hardly slept :( Am wearing my size 12 New Look dress, it's looking even better than it did when I first got it about a month ago :D

Off to Wyevale in a bit for more compost, tubs, a bigger watering can etc. Need to go and put some slap on first and get a reluctant Harry dressed. Have some gardening to do this afternoon, which should be ok now it's cooler out there. The garden is looking great now :)

I am now on Day 151 of my CD journey, so that's 150 x 100% days under my belt! Woohoo!

Hope you all have a great day xxx

Morning!!
Emma you look fantastic, well done! A real inspiration!!
Sarette, 151 days WOW!!!!! Love you pics too, such a difference, your must feel so proud!

Im doing ok, had a difficult day yesterday, but feel a lot more positive today, think Ive finally got rid of the "every days a restart"feeling I use to have!!
Im not being weighed till friday of next week, cause my cdc had to cancel my appointment this friday. Never mind at least my 1st wi should be really good!

Well Im off to take my boys to the park and enjoy this weather, suppose to rain later :(

Have a great day!!!!

Hi everyone
Sorry I didn't get on yesterday, had a heck of a day. work was mental and in it all I was interviewing. I hate doing that. Apart from the fact that I feel bad for making people so nervous, you then have to make judgements about them in jut 45 mins of talking! Still its done now. Today I just have to make the dreaded calls to those that didn't make it. Thank-God for telephones!

Feeling good this week. Drinking loads, have had 3 litres everyday and I am sure it is helping. A pair of trousers I bout to take to Oz are now too big! I haven't even worn them yet. I thought I might try and shrink them by washing and drying them in the dryr. I really like tham but refuse to be cross cos its a good thing! :eek:

Still waiting for my passport, although Alex's came the other day so must be on its way soon.

Have really good days everyone, and goodluck with WI's.

Kari
:p

Morning all

Off to see my CDC this morning. Looking forward to newborn baby cuddles!! Am sitting here waiting for the ducolax I took last night to work. Haven't been to the loo since Sunday and I feel awful! If they don't work the scales will not be accurate, so fingers crossed...

Cloudy here again, I miss the sunshine :(

Off to get my roots done and a trim this afternoon, and need to remember to vote too! Then it's skating tonight :)

Have a good day everyone xx

Morning girls, Cloudy here too this morning, sorry didn't get on yesterday but had really busy day at work yestrday and was really short staffed as Becky was really poorly and then had to go to a directors meeting in the evening. Busy again at work today and need to sort out a load of CDC stuff as I am opening a weekly drop in centre with my CDC starting in July :D. Be back on later. xx

Hi, I've just had a private message from Tracey inviting me to join you guys. Thanks Tracey!

My names Jayne, I'm 31 - married to Matt and have a 2 year old daughter called Hannah. I live in Swansea in S.Wales.

I've being doing CD for 11 weeks and have lost 39lb so far. I'm now 2lb off my first target but I am going to move by target by either 1/2 or 1 stone. I've started 810 today but have been doing ss and ss+ until now.

Thanks all for letting me join your team xx

Hi Jayne,

Welcome to the Waterbabes :D:D:D.

Well done with your weight loss so far.

I live in Warminster Wiltshire, have recentley become a CDC and loving it. I have been married to Dave for 23 years and we have 4 children James 22, Becky 19, Liberty 10 and Maddy 2. We both started CD together on 7th January this year and have lost 10 stone between us (3 stone 13lbs for me and 6 stone 2lbs for Dave). I have been 1lb away from target for the past month or so and hopefully will get to 10 stone very soon, but May and June are full of family birthdays etc..... I did the Moonwalk in the middle of May and put a few pounds on over the weekend I was away in London :copon:.

Girls, I'm back down to 10 stone 1lb this morning so my pledge is to get to target by next week :D.

Kel.......have you weighed yet????? ;) Have a fab time at the concert.....only two weeks until I see them :eek::eek::eek:

So proud of all of you all xx

Hi Jayne :bliss:

Nice to meet you. My name is Kari. I am 46 and live in Westbury Wiltshire (Tracey is my CDC). Have been married for 24 years to John we have 3 kids who are 21, Eli just finishing Uni, 18, Alex who is in the middle of A levels and 9, Solomon who is in the middle of driving his parents round the twist! :D

I am a Nurse and started CD (having watched Tracey and Dave's amazing loss) a few weeks ago. Have lost 1 stone and 3 lbs so far and feeling really good about that. My Goal is to be 10 stone 10 cos thats where I was and happy with it B4 the kids came along.

I am off to Oz with my Mum in 3 weeks and would like to lose a few more pounds before then!

Sarette, I know that feeling! Lactulose works for me and I was talking to the doc at work today (I told him it was my friend Tracey ROFLMAO) and he said that to get the best effect from it, once you have gone to take a small dose regularly, rather than taking it only when you haven't been for a while. Don't know if that is useful or not but might help!

Just been to Asda doing the shop for this week and STILL finding it hard to go round there without feeling tempted! I feel so sorry for the rest of the family cos I am strong and say no, walk away and the rest of them get naff all :8855:

Ho Hum...they must be better off without the crap!! Oh and the bill is much cheaper!!

See you tomorrow.
Kari

Back