★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Thanks Trace!

Morning everyone ;)

Feeling a bit aprehensive this morning. I am going into the local med centre to see if I want to run a clinic there. The clinic part I can deal with, but I will know half the people that come in and not sure how I feel about that! Might find out things about friends I could have lived without knowing!

Anyway, the sun is shining at the mo, even though they say rain today, so am gonna walk the dog before mayhem sets in in the kitchen. Have made pancakes for the kids so will be out when they eat them!

Have good days all

Kari
:D

Hi, I've just had a private message from Tracey inviting me to join you guys. Thanks Tracey!

My names Jayne, I'm 31 - married to Matt and have a 2 year old daughter called Hannah. I live in Swansea in S.Wales.

I've being doing CD for 11 weeks and have lost 39lb so far. I'm now 2lb off my first target but I am going to move by target by either 1/2 or 1 stone. I've started 810 today but have been doing ss and ss+ until now.

Thanks all for letting me join your team xx

A Huge Welcome to you Hun, :D
Really nice to meet ya..

I'm Kel, 31, engaged to my Gorgeous Keith, Live in the North East. I have no Kids at the moment but would have them tomorrow!
I have been on CD on & off for years now & have vowed this IS the last time I am gonna be on it, I am 9lb from my 4st target.. :D

Looking forward to getting to know ya chick..
Hugs

xx

Hello Jayne and welcome!

I am Sarah, I'm 29 and married to James. We have 2 kiddies, Ellie is 6 and Harrison is 3 and we live in Suffolk. James is a computer programmer, I am a SAHM/housewife.

I started this CD journey back in January, and have lost 5stone and 2lbs so far :) I'm being chief bridesmaid for my sister in October, and it was the incentive I needed to get the horrid weight off once and for all. I plan to become a CDC in a few months time and am looking forward to it :)

xx

Off to the Clinic...wish me luck!

Good Luck Kari!!! xx

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!! :D

Well what a miserable day today, Dont think we gonna see any sun this weekend..

I weighed at my nana's this morning, them scales are so rubbish I dont know why she just doesnt bin them!! U know the old style with the pin that wobbles all over the place..
But at least I have weighed, So....

My nan's scales say I have only lost 3lb. :confused:
So Last Week 12.5lb
This week 12.2lb
At least its something to contribute to the team...

Really Hope mine get sorted soon... :(

Well I am off to my mate's 40th party tonight, we are staying at their house, Looking forward to it..
Ordered her a card from Moonpig & have got her a gorgeous watch from Argos. She will probably cry. Awwww...

Then tomorrow Its Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Take That & Party!! Arghhhhh....
Dont think I have mentioned that have I?? lol.. pmsl....

Well Hope u all have a fab day Girlies...

Hugs

Kel
xxx

Morning everyone ;)

Feeling a bit aprehensive this morning. I am going into the local med centre to see if I want to run a clinic there. The clinic part I can deal with, but I will know half the people that come in and not sure how I feel about that! Might find out things about friends I could have lived without knowing!

Anyway, the sun is shining at the mo, even though they say rain today, so am gonna walk the dog before mayhem sets in in the kitchen. Have made pancakes for the kids so will be out when they eat them!

Have good days all

Kari
:D

Good Luck, Know what u mean dont think I would wanna know whats wrong with the people I knew either!! x

Day 153.

Tried my size 12 jeans on again the other day, they now pull up over my bum! Will only be a few weeks until I can do them up and I just can't believe it!!! They really do look so tiny!

Popping down to the high street shortly as hubby needs accompanying to his hair cut appointment. Men! Might get a magazine or 2 whilst I'm down there.

Mum is coming over at 1.30pm after work, we're going to Bingo tonight! I'm staying over hers tonight and looking forward to a bit of a lay in. Not sure what we're doing tomorrow, depends on the weather...

Gotta go! Love to all xxxxx

Day 153.

Tried my size 12 jeans on again the other day, they now pull up over my bum! Will only be a few weeks until I can do them up and I just can't believe it!!! They really do look so tiny!

Popping down to the high street shortly as hubby needs accompanying to his hair cut appointment. Men! Might get a magazine or 2 whilst I'm down there.

Gotta go! Love to all xxxxx

Well Done chick, Wont be long now.. :D

What is it with men & haircuts, Keith said before I started cutting it he used to hate going to a hairdressers/barbers, he felt uncomfy..
I have saved him a total fortune over the years, lol...

I cut my hubby's hair too....well when I say cut, I use a magnifying glass to find the one elusive hair he has then shave it off..... LOL

Kel.. thanks. Actually only 1 came in that I knew and she only had a rash on her legs! Phew! It was OK and think I might be able to earn a few more pennies!

Gotta go to argos, my hubs is staying in London the next few weeks while the IT project he is working on goes live so rented a flat. He doesn't know if there is even a quilt on the bed!! How dim are men!!
So Argos it his...with HIS credit card..LOL

See you later guys

Thanks for the welcome and well done to you all on your weight losses! You've all done so well.

I'm exhausted totm and had manic day in work today. Just cooking my chicken and broccoli for tea and then off to do the packing!

We are off on hols for a week to New Quay (Wales) tomorrow and it's raining - fabulous. I won't have internet access this week but will try and post on my iphone if I have enough signal.

Sorry guys if you don't hear from me you know why! I've not neglected you all...

Wish me luck with the weather - can't get much worse can it?

Have a good week all!!!

Jayne xxx

Hi Girlies,

Where has to sun gone......really missing it, love the hot weather :cry: Especially now I have loads of lovely summer clothes to wear. Bought myself a lovely tankini yesterday size 12 :D:D:D.

Jayne, have a lovely holiday in Wales, I'll pray for sunshine for you.

Kel, well done with the 3lb loss xx, have a lovely time tonight at the party and hope you have a fab night at the Take That concert :D:D:D. I'm getting a bit twitchy as my tickets for 17th haven't come yet :(, booked our hotel tonight, getting so excited!!!

Who is up for a challenge?????? Now we have a full team any ideas???

Off to bed now, busy weekend ahead.

hey everyone

Kelly wil you shut up about TT:cry: I had to sell my tickets for Tues (at cov) as couldn't get a babysitter from school pick up

Tracey, hope the sun comes out for you to wear your 12's

Sarah won't take long hun and you'll be in those tenny tiny 12's too

Lost on everyone else sorry:eek:

Starting back onto ss+ on Monday:) looking forward to it! I have eaten far to much and drank 1-2 bottles of beer a night:copon: haha so Will let you know the weight damage then:eek:

Having a good day, only our main bedroom and garage to sort out now, the house is looking good:D

Managed to upload the day grad photos on facebook, but now I can;t load the night ones:confused: will try again another time

hope everyone having a good day xxx

Starting back onto ss+ on Monday:) looking forward to it! I have eaten far to much and drank 1-2 bottles of beer a night:copon: haha so Will let you know the weight damage then:eek:

Me too.......had the munchies today and had a few too many glasses of wine last night :copon:.

Evening all

Had a fun time at Bingo last night. Mum won £30, nothing for me this time though. We went to Braintree Carnival today. Went on lots of rides with the kids and it was just fantastic not to have to worry if I would fit into the seats etc!

Popped to Halfords and Toys"r"us n the way home to get the kids a bike each (we were going to get them at Xmas, but thought we'd wait until the summer so they could use them!), and then we came home. I had 2 parcels waiting for me - 1 size 12 denim skirt and 1 size 12 cotton skirt with a nice pattern on, both from eBay for a few quid each. And they both fit :D Man am I happy this evening :) I nipped on Mums scales this morning, and they had me at 11st 2lbs, a whole stone and 2lbs lighter than when I went on them a month ago! Woohoo :)

Weigh in in the morning, am getting so near the 10's and so excited :D

Off to bed now, love to all xxxxx

Evening all

Had a fun time at Bingo last night. Mum won £30, nothing for me this time though. We went to Braintree Carnival today. Went on lots of rides with the kids and it was just fantastic not to have to worry if I would fit into the seats etc!

Popped to Halfords and Toys"r"us n the way home to get the kids a bike each (we were going to get them at Xmas, but thought we'd wait until the summer so they could use them!), and then we came home. I had 2 parcels waiting for me - 1 size 12 denim skirt and 1 size 12 cotton skirt with a nice pattern on, both from eBay for a few quid each. And they both fit :D Man am I happy this evening :) I nipped on Mums scales this morning, and they had me at 11st 2lbs, a whole stone and 2lbs lighter than when I went on them a month ago! Woohoo :)

Weigh in in the morning, am getting so near the 10's and so excited :D

Off to bed now, love to all xxxxx
How exciting, good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow! YAY.......bring on the 10's, you are such an inspiration and will look gorgeous in your bridesmaid dress :D:D:D.

xx

Hi All

Just going out will pop back later (taking the kids to McD's for brekkie...its ok, I have had my hot choc and just gonna have a coffee..I promise!!

bye

Thanks Tracey

Week 22 loss - 3lbs! I now weigh 11st 3lbs (I prefer Mum's scales haha!)! Am very pleased :)

It's pouring with rain today, so think we're staying home. I'm off for a nice hot shower in a mo, have been waiting for my one pair of jeans to dry! Stupid weather.

Have a good day babes xxx

yey yey you go girl

You weigh less than me!! Weigh in for me tomorrow ekkkkkkk I was 11st4lb 2 weeks ago (without beer, bbq, chocolate...................) looking forward to getting back on ss+ tomorrow, but want to have a last sunday tea with the family rofl

Back