★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Oh my God what a day

Went to pick up my daughters new car and..well I don't even know what to say!

The Guy told us he was on Sunday, that it would be put through the garage and valeted and taxed. NOT A BIT OF IT DONE!!! He wasn't there and the guy that DID serve us was soooo rude it was unbelievable! At one point when I had a moan that we had arranged this a week ago, he threw my daughters envelope of money at us, snatched the car keys and stormed off in a fit of temper!!!!! He tried to tell me he was doing me a favour. He is bloody lucky that its SUnday and Head office isn't open. Sadly for the both of them it is Monday tomorrow and I have a day off work!

Shame really cos the day started so well. However I have discovered what one of my eating triggers are, stress and anger. I have been fighting the urge to eat chocolate ever since we EVENTUALLY left the garage, and am still fighting it now. I just want a big bar of slightly soft cadbury's and a cup of tea...AAAGGhhh!

My poor daughter was soo looking forward to today. she also starts a new job tomorrow so is seriously stressed out, she has to go to Bristol in the afternoon and they want the car to sort out. Fine they can have it but they will have to give her a courtesy one. God I am soo angry!

I think I might go and have a soak in the tub. I should do some ironing but am afraid I will damage all the clothes ROFLMAO

See you later guys

Kari:cry:

:talk017:
Joint 2nd Place this week
Biggest Loser is:
Sarah - 1.87%
Well Done Waterbabes
Love You All

We are clever beggars aren't we..

Well done water babes!!

WI tomorrow for me, I am hoping I have lost more than the 1lb I managed last week. Feel better about things this week so I am hoping that means I have lost some too!

Will post my results tomorrow morning. Off to watch House new!

Kari

Well done waterbabes............

:D

Well done sarah for biggest loser..

:D

Hiya Girlies... :D

Well What a weekend I had!!

Firstly TAKE THAT was totally amazing! :eek:
If any of you have seen TT before you will know how much of a Fab show they put on, well wow the Circus set up was Out of this world! I wont give anything away Tracey, wont spoil things. :rolleyes:
They play quite a few old songs too, Which I was chuffed about....
I must of had a hell of a work out as for 2hrs I was shaking my booty & jumping up & down like a loon, bet the fella next to me had a migraine from all the screaming I done, no wonder I have a sore throat, pmsl... I did cry at the end, they finished with 1 of my fave songs!! I was feeling so emotional!! :D
Gutted its over & cant wait until next year...
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY BOYS!!

Anyway Friday was the 40th party, a few people I hadnt seen for well over a year & they didnt realise it was me, lol.. Had a good night.. Will put a few photos on my facebook when I get chance to upload them..

Anyway gonna tend to my farm before bed.. I am gutted mind as not been on for the weekend and Loads of my rice crops had gone to waste! :cry:

Will pop on tomorrow night..

Well done team, Brilliant week, I am hoping for a good week next week..

Love ya....

xx

Had my WI, and another 2 lb off!

Doesn't sound vast but as I am now going up the eating plans I suppose its only normal for it to slow down. Anyway I am very pleased and if can continue at this rate I can be down to within around half a stone of my target wt before I go to Oz.

Got loads to do today so better get started!

Have good Mondays all
Kari x

Well done Kari! Brilliant! That garage sounds awful, make sure you complain!

Yay for 2nd place! Excellent result! Well done Babes!

Kel, so glad you enjoyed Take That, knew you would :) I wish I was seeing Westlife this year, it doesn't feel right with no concert to look forward to, hope they are enjoying their year off...

I need to get dressed and go out for some milk. Harry is a bit of a grump today, so hope he cheers up. The other 2 eBay skirts I won arrived this morning, so will be trying them on too :) It's cloudy and cold here today again, so jeans it is :(

Hope you all have a good day xx

hey everyone

First day if my ss+ restart, got a major headache but not hungry! just had a chocolate shake

sigh

Good girl Emma! Did you get weighed? What was the damage? xx

11st 7lb on my scales this morning ekkk!!

Lowest I got to was 11st 1lb

Seeing cdc on weds so will be doing my weigh in's from then to match I think as I don't like monday weigh in's lol mind over matter I think

had 3 shakes so far, loads of water and so far don't feel so bad, just the headache!!

I think I was 11st 4lb last weigh in on here so mega pleased as I have over eaten (but bad I know, knowing I was going back onto ss+ I thought stuff it last week!!)

xxx

Kel..it sounds fab. I was listening to some bloke on the radio talking about it today. Did they really arrive by elephant???

Emma - good for you, sounds very positive. What do you take for your headaches? do they have a trigger? Have you tried and herbal remedies, my sister swears by them, she has always suffered that way. :(

I have a belly ache this evening. I think introducing food has set off my IBS. Going for a walk with Tracey and her sis in half an hour, walking seems to help soothe it, hoping not to have to resort to drugs. Working tomorrow though and can't see patients if I am farting like a train!!! :8855: The noise of them is bad but IBS fuffs are stinky! ;)

is Ashes to Ashes on tonight/ Or has it finished? I have had to record House again so want to catch up on watching it. Seems wierd that John won't be home anymore in the week. I am missing him and he wouldn't be home yet even if he wasn't staying away in the week! How mad is that??

see you later guys
Kari

Kel..it sounds fab. I was listening to some bloke on the radio talking about it today. Did they really arrive by elephant???

Emma - good for you, sounds very positive. What do you take for your headaches? do they have a trigger? Have you tried and herbal remedies, my sister swears by them, she has always suffered that way. :(

is Ashes to Ashes on tonight/ Or has it finished? I have had to record House again so want to catch up on watching it. Seems wierd that John won't be home anymore in the week. I am missing him and he wouldn't be home yet even if he wasn't staying away in the week! How mad is that??

see you later guys
Kari

They didnt arrive by Elephant it was basically a huge mechanical elephant during the show that took them from 1 stage to the other..
Will post my pics on FB when I get chance.

Ashes to Ashes is the last one tonight, I only know as Keith watches it..

x

Hi Girls,

Had a lovely walk with Kari and my sister Andrea, well done Kari you're doing so well and looking great :D. Andrea started CD two and a half weeks ago and has already nearly lost a stone and a half and it really is starting to show, Dave's sister Hayley is also doing really well and has lost exactly two stone in six weeks following 810! Mind you they've all got a brilliant CDC ;););) Got two newbies starting tomorrow, I just love seeing peoples faces light up when the weight start to fall off....it's amazing :D:D:D.

Kel..........can't wait to see TT next week I'm just so excited, really pleased to hear that they do the 'old songs' too.....loved them 1st time around!!!!!

Emma, hope the headache is getting better, well done for getting back to SS'ing, its so much harder once you've had some time off, loved the pics you look gorgeous in your dress :D

Ellie, where are you, did you have your weigh-in on Friday??? Hope you're OK

Sarah, you must be really chuffed with how much weight you have lost and your target is getting really close now. The difference in the photos are amazing, you look so different. You are going to make a fab CDC. Well done xx

hey girls

hope we are all having a good day, day 2 going strong, tbh finding so far easy to get back on track yey, but I am back into the focused mind now and can be very strong willed!

I suffer from headaches alot and think it was just the body ajusting back to ss+ yesterday. I tend to take sj john's wart and some paracelatmol, luckly I work 7:30-9am 3-6pm so can close my eyes if needed or get a nice bath to relax which helps

sooooo what we all up to today then? have we got a new challenge going on?

xx

Hi All

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday but had a busy day and not yet used to J not being here! :(

Still in conversation with the citroen garage. They have now realised they undercharged us by £500 but as they STILL haven't done what they were supposed to have done by Sunday I am holding out to see what they do next. Have spoken to Citroen customer sevices so hopefully wil be sorted soon!

Finally got my passport through so I am now passport and visa'd up for Australia. I have started buying all my new underwear and toiletries. I love doing that for holidays. HAVE to have new undies, can't take the old baggy slightly off white knickers on holiday can you!! I have most of next week off work so am going to start packing then. 2 WEEKS TO GO. I am so excited!! :)

Tracey, what time is swimming tonight. I'll try out my new cossie!

Kel, thanks for that, the last episode was a bit dissapointing! Now I have to catch up on the House new series that I've recorded and I'll have my evening free...LOL

See you later guys

Kari

Good idea Emma, lets have a 2 week challenge, keep me on the straight and narrow before I go away. What shall we do? ( Kel, housework naked is not a challenge, its a fetish!!)

Morning girls,

Emma, well done for getting back into the zone, hope day 3 is not too bad :)

Off to costco today to stock up on loads of stuff for the business, also going to go and get a proper fitted bikini top as my swimming cossie is so big now! The tankini I bought last week is lovely for sunbathing but I think I might embarrass myself going swimming with it :eek:

Dave lost 2lbs this week as is now in the 14's YAY.....14 stone 12lbs. He wants to lose another 5lbs and then start moving up the plans, I put on 1lb :copon:eek:pps....so 2lbs to target. Will definately try and get it off this week as starting to do more exercise and have no planed meals or birthdays :).

Lets do a two week challenge as Kari suggested

Kari's OZ Challenge
Tracey001 - 2lbs

Kari, swimming is 9pm - 10pm in warminster, could get Andrea to pick you up on the way if you want.

hey girls

hope we are all having a good day, day 2 going strong, tbh finding so far easy to get back on track yey, but I am back into the focused mind now and can be very strong willed!

I suffer from headaches alot and think it was just the body ajusting back to ss+ yesterday. I tend to take sj john's wart and some paracelatmol, luckly I work 7:30-9am 3-6pm so can close my eyes if needed or get a nice bath to relax which helps

sooooo what we all up to today then? have we got a new challenge going on?

xx

Hiya Hun,

Know how ya feel, I suffer with Headaches all the time, I am forever popping pills, Its when I am due on thats when the migraine hits me...
You are doing fab though hun... :D

Back